Locked In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From an average person's perspective, Miss Wright seems like the last person in the world Joanne would seriously consider for a lover. Besides the fact that she's a teacher, she's practically old enough to be her mother! And of course she isn't even the least bit pretty—in fact, most of the kids at school say she's just plain ugly. But Joanne knew deep down that all of those things about her turned her on immensely. The hardened, uncomely appearance and conventional physical unattractiveness made this woman to Joanne a most rare and exceptional treasure!

Joanne's breath caught a little when she felt those strong hands wandering over the front of her blouse. At last they began to cup her breasts in turn, tenderly massaging away the soreness of steadily escalating desire she'd felt all day before the end of school. Miss Wright paused between kisses to stroke the girl's hair and whisper soothing words to her. Miss Wright was by no means naïve. Joanne Didier might be a senior and close to graduation, but the old dyke strongly suspected that her young charge was still quite innocent in spite of her desires.

"Try to relax, Joanne. Take a deep breath." Miss Wright said softly. "Have you ever...been with a woman before?"

Joanne looked down at her lap and nodded sheepishly. Her soft porcelain cheeks became flushed.

"N-no...but I'm not afraid."

"Shhh, Joanne. I didn't ask if you were afraid or not." Miss Wright said brusquely. "But I do want to know one thing before we go any further. Is this what you really want, dear...to be with me?"

Miss Wright was holding Joanne in her arms as though she was afraid the girl might try to run away. They sat there for several seconds in silence, bathed in the diminished pull of candlelight before the older woman spoke again:

"If you changed your mind, dear, I understand. I'm a tough cookie...I can take it."

"No, I haven't changed my mind, Bobbie!" Joanne whispered. "I want you so bad—I've waited all year for this! I love you!"

Joanne was stopped cold by another burst of fire as Miss Wright showered the girl's neck with slow, deliberate kisses, travelling upward until their mouths met again in a sloppy, somewhat awkward kiss. The poor girl's cheeks were still quite flushed when they finally drew away to catch their breath.

Today Joanne Didier was wearing a very short little skirt with penny loafers and a pair of dark knee socks. Out of the corner of her eye, Miss Wright observed the beautiful teen shift a bit to make herself more comfortable. When she did this, the girl's skirt rode up just enough to reveal the little pink cotton panties underneath.

Really, the outfits the girls were wearing to school were downright obscene these days! It's an utter distraction! Miss Wright recalled her 6th period College Algebra class. Joanne was gathering up her books before going on to her 7th period class when she dropped one. The old dyke nearly blew a gasket when the gorgeous senior bent down to retrieve her book. Oh, that girl has such statuesque little legs—and that little skirt stopping just below that pert little bottom! Miss Wright considered writing Joanne an office referral for daring to wear such a short skirt! At the very least, she ought to give the girl a sound spanking for nearly giving her a heart attack! What if one of the male teachers saw her bend over like that?

"Here, Bobbie. I made this for you this morning." Joanne said shyly as she handed her teacher something she fished from her book bag.

For the moment, Miss Wright snapped out of her reverie. Joanne handed the older woman a tiny bouquet of colorful flowers. The stems were carefully trimmed and wrapped with a pink satin ribbon.

"I picked the flowers out of my mom's garden. I told her it was for an art project, and she said that was okay. I hope you don't mind..."

Now Miss Wright looked down at the modest little nosegay. She sniffed the flowers briefly before taking the beautiful teen in her arms once more.

"It seems like you feel pretty strongly about us...don't you?"

"Yes, Bobbie!" Joanne gushed emphatically. "I want this so bad I can taste it! I would do just about anything for you—even study! Don't you believe me?"

Miss Wright suppressed a sudden urge to burst out laughing when she heard the girl say that she'd actually study. She cracked a smile at the girl who responded with a shy giggle.

"Of course I believe you, silly girl!"

This time the kisses were more insistent, more urgent than before. The sounds of heavy breathing was now punctuated here and there with an occasional ragged gasp. It was such an unlikely mix—the nubile young student and the butch teacher. The thrill of a broken taboo and a fantasy fulfilled was almost enough to send poor Joanne over the edge!

Miss Wright shifted a little so she was facing her student. Her cold blue eyes focused on the girl's plump, round little breasts as the heaved and trembled with each careful breath she drew. Sharp little points indicating the girl's nipples created two distinct impressions under the soft fabric of her blouse. Miss Wright has never seen the girl's breasts—they never got this far before. In the past, their meetings were merely deep kissing indulgences. Occasionally she found the nerve to gingerly fondle the girl through her clothes while protesting that she should wait until graduation to go further.

Joanne's breath faltered when she felt her teacher's strong hands cupping her breasts once more. For several seconds, the older woman rubbed the girl's breasts, before unbuttoning her blouse and pushing it apart with a shaking hand. Every day during algebra and after school during practice, Joanne watched Miss Wright as she drowned in sublime fantasies of being had by the butch teacher.

She wished for this—prayed for this rare opportunity to be alone with Miss Wright! But as she savored the warm roughness of the older woman's hands squeezing and rubbing her breasts, Joanne felt the early warning signs of imminent climax building in her stomach. She knew those signs very well, but they startled her all the same. Apparently Miss Wright also sensed the girl's distress because she stopped for a second before pulling the girl's blouse the rest of the way off. She tossed it in front of the door next to the file cabinet. The door belonged to a little private toilet and shower area reserved for use by the gym teachers.

"This frighten you, honey?"

Joanne was embarrassed; mortified, really. She didn't expect these feelings! She thought she'd had everything under control!

"I-I'm sorry...I've just...never done anything like this before!"

"Just take a deep breath, honey. Everything will be all right."

Miss Wright kissed her beautiful young lover again. As they pulled away, Joanne could hear the old dyke muttering softly. Phrases like "So beautiful!" and "Innocent little angel!" prickled the skin around the girl's ears. She felt herself being drawn towards her teacher once more in a tender embrace before she felt the clasps of her bra come apart. The older woman's hands continued their tender caresses as they pulled the girl's bra away and tossed it to the floor with the blouse.

"I know you say you want this, but we should take things slow...okay?" Miss Wright whispered in a voice that trembled with raw arousal. "I'm very flattered that the prettiest girl at Harmony enjoys the company of this old math teacher, but I don't want to scare you away by doing too much at once. I'd like to save some things for later..."

Joanne opened her mouth to respond, but she was silenced when Miss Wright placed her finger over the girl's lips.

"Hush, sweetheart." She whispered.

The beautiful senior was topless now. Her luscious breasts were covered by her teacher's hands and mouth as she licked and suckled on those puffy little nipples. An audible, ragged sort of sigh escaped Miss Wright as she tenderly squeezed those ripe young breasts, plumping them in the large palms of her hands before releasing them at last. Joanne's breasts were just about perfect; every high school girl's dream! They were well-proportioned and stood proudly outward as though they defied gravity. Miss Wright couldn't help but admire them as she continued with her fondling and caresses.

A quickly growing haze of pleasure surrounded Joanne, and she could hear herself moaning. She didn't care how she sounded or how it looked. She could barely sit still anymore! Before she knew it, she was practically shoving her breasts into her teacher's ravenous mouth.

"Goodness, it's so hot in here!"

Miss Wright muttered between kisses. She pulled away from Joanne long enough to remove her short sleeved shirt. Suddenly a very shrill sensation radiated between Joanne's legs, and her face became flushed. She averted her eyes because it was the first time she'd ever seen someone as old as Miss Wright without a shirt! In a matter of seconds, Miss Wright unfastened her plain white bra, baring herself to the blushing teen.

Joanne never paid any attention before to the intricacies of bra sizes. But Miss Wright's breasts were certainly striking. They were small with milk-white skin, pert even for her age. They were the perfect little handfuls—or mouthfuls depending on who you'd ask. Pale, firm little teacups with petal pink, almost transparent little nipples. Joanne felt like she was under some strange trance—she couldn't pry her eyes away from the old dyke!

"Oh, Bobbie...I want you! Please, let me..."

"I'm right here, honey. What you see is what you get."

Miss Wright narrowed her cold blue eyes a little as she stared directly into Joanna's confounded gaze. She grabbed the girl's hands, placing them both over her small breasts. She held the beautiful girl's hands against her body, and Joanne could plainly feel her older lover's heart pounding furiously.

"Do I meet your approval?" Miss Wright whispered.

"Hmmm..." Joanne sighed. She was barely able to speak now above a whisper.

Miss Wright pulled the beautiful girl to her once more, grinding her body against her young lover's. The feeling of skin against skin made Joanne moan with pleasure from the heat of their embrace. Miss Wright however, managed to contain her obvious pleasure, choosing only to let out an occasional gasp as they played with each other's breasts. Now Joanne felt herself being pushed onto her back against the worn mattress. She giggled shyly while her teacher feverishly worked at pulling off the rest of her clothes until she was at long last completely naked and vulnerable beneath the older woman.

"Oh my goodness, Joanne! You are so...beautiful!"

Miss Wright's breathing became noticeably labored. She pushed those words through her teeth as her nostrils flared for a second. There was no doubt that the old dyke's eyes flashed with a look of prolonged hunger. As for Joanne, her cheeks were still flushed as she cast her eyes toward a blackened corner of the cramped office. She loved Bobbie Jean Wright very much. But she knew deep down she could never respond in kind to her teacher. She'd be lying if she told her she too was beautiful.

"Be still for me, sweetheart."

Miss Wright held the beautiful senior while she showered her bare skin with fiery kisses punctuated by an occasional love bite. Joanne watched in transfixed silence as her teacher licked and kissed her all over. The older woman's tongue emerged from between her thin lips now. It slithered over her stiffened nipples, drenching the tips with saliva and making them glisten like little jewels in the flickering candlelight.

Her skilled lips and tongue wandered lazily over the girl's flat belly, teasing around the rim of her navel. From Joanne's perspective, it looked like Miss Wright was avidly worshipping her body as though she were a princess or goddess. After a few minutes of this, the poor girl gasped in fright when she saw her teacher grasping her knees. Joanne tensed her legs against her lover's hands as she felt her thighs being forced apart.

"What—what are you doing, Bobbie?"

"Easy, honey...take a deep breath. Close your eyes if you're nervous."

A sharp, consternate gasp escaped Joanne the second she felt Miss Wright begin to softly stroke the hairy outer lips of her vulva. After she'd grown accustomed to this strange new experience, she felt the older woman attempting to slide a finger inside her. Oh my God, Joanne thought. It feels so...big! Instinctively her muscles clamped down against the intrusion. Her body was shaking now, almost shivering even though the room was plenty warm.

"Oh, sweetheart! You're so tight!" Miss Wright whispered. "Is my little girl still a virgin?"

Joanne issued no reply. No matter, Miss Wright thought. There will be plenty of other opportunities in a couple of months to properly deflower this gorgeous little angel. Graduation will be here soon enough. Tonight she decided that she wanted the girl to feel only pleasure. If Joanne decided after tonight that she still loved her, then Bobbie would fuck her and make the young girl her wife.

Joanne's knees were shaking now, and her large soulful eyes filled with tears. She remembered earlier that she told Bobbie she wasn't afraid, but she was! Her vaginal muscles tensed, grasping the older woman's finger like a Chinese finger trap. Miss Wright stroked the poor girl's thighs and whispered soothing words of love to reassure and distract her from the apparent pain while her finger slowly continued to thrust. After a few minutes, Miss Wright slowly pulled her finger out. She slid the finger in her mouth now, licking the girl's juices off and sucking it clean.

Next, the old dyke did something that threw the poor girl into a low grade panic. Joanne watched mortified by the sight of Miss Wright's head descending between her legs. Without warning, she was overwhelmed by the sensation of teasing flicks of the older woman's tongue. The girl's little vulva was so hot, Miss Wright pulled back for a second, blowing cool air onto it before tenderly kissing the soft hairy mound, and then back to nudging and fluttering across her clitoris. The old dyke was lost in eating the gorgeous teen's pussy, her eyes were closed as she savored the taste and the slick softness of Joanne's inner lips. Nature contradicted the girl's anxious tears. The more she cried, the more her juices flowed into Miss Wright's mouth, soaking the blankets underneath her.

Joanne is moaning now: "Oh, God! It..." She paused for a second, trying to catch her breath. "It feels so good, Bobbie! Don't stop!"

Miss Wright paused and grinned slyly at her young lover for a second. She returned to the girl's pussy, taking a long, doglike lick from her asshole to her clit. After a few more deliberate kisses, the old dyke finally began to work towards the girl's orgasm. Joanne's little body began twitching, grinding her sopping wet vulva against Miss Wright's face. Each hungry lick brought about electric shocks of pure pleasure that made Joanne moan loudly and gasp in desperation for another breath.

After a few more minutes passed, the girl's breathing grew shallow and her body seized up. Miss Wright wrapped her arms around Joanne's thighs to steady her as a ragged sort of cry escaped her lips. It was at this moment when Miss Wright guessed that it was the first time anyone had ever made her feel this good. The older woman slowly pulled away, gazing at the mask of pleasure the girl's face had become. It wasn't a silly, smiley faced, laughing pleasure, but rather a drooling, eyes rolled back into her head, babbling pleasure. It was a sight to behold!

Joanne was laying there basking in the afterglow of her orgasm. She felt dizzy and a little stunned by this new experience. She felt a sudden rush of heat in her cheeks, and right away she realized that she was blushing.

"Wow, Bobbie." She whispered sheepishly. "I didn't think women actually did...those kind of things."

For a split second, Joanne saw Miss Wright's eyes widen like a shocked owl. It looked rather comical from her perspective.

"I get the feeling you think we teachers aren't human, young lady! Well, I'll show you!"

Now Miss Wright got up from the cot. In the flickering pull of candlelight the older woman started to unfasten her belt before kicking her shoes off. Next, she pulled her slacks off one leg at a time, revealing her plain powder blue panties to her beautiful young lover. Joanne was positively stunned by the older woman's appearance. She never guessed that her teacher was so toned and svelte! Miss Wright didn't have an ounce of fat on her to spare. Joanne's breath caught in her throat as she watched the old dyke slowly pull her panties down over her narrow hips. Miss Wright's pussy was covered with tangles of thick copper hair barely revealing a hint of the sopping pink flesh peaking from the outer lips. As harsh as the contrast was from Joanne's body to Miss Wright's, the girl seemed largely unfazed.

Without another thought she sank into the teacher's embrace, pressing her soft full lips against the older woman's skin and savoring the heat of her body. She kissed Miss Wright's neck, taking in the light soapy scent clinging to her lover's skin. She slowly kissed her way down the old dyke's chest, suckling her puffy pink nipples.

Suddenly Joanne experienced that moment; that epiphany where the notion of Miss Wright's—and her own sexuality became real. Up until this moment, everything seemed like a totally abstract concept: Her teacher's appearance, the masculine inflection of her voice, the way she sometimes called her "dear" or "kid"...She didn't realize it coming until she heard the phrase uttered by Miss Wright that blasted her from the cocoon of comforting abstractions:

"Joanne, I love you so much, honey. Please, will you...lick my pussy? I was going to wait until you graduate, but I don't think I can anymore..."

Joanne was blushing like crazy now. It was obvious that Miss Wright was aware of her distress, and that seemed to make things worse. She tried to look away while her teacher sank backwards against the pillows until she was lying flat on her back. She grabbed one of the pillows and propped her head against it presumably to have a better view of the beautiful girl.

"But I've never done anything like that before..." Joanne's voice trailed off.

Miss Wright reached out and gently grasped the girl's arms before pulling her closer. This caused Joanne to lose her balance and she slipped on her knee and fell against her teacher. She could feel the old dyke's hot breaths against her cheek. Her strong hands patiently caressed the nervous teen's body as she whispered in her ear:

"Take your time, honey. We've got all night. Try doing to me what I did to you...okay?"

Now Miss Wright urged the beautiful girl to slide down a bit. Joanne sucked in a nervous breath as she worked her way down. She kissed the her teacher's breasts for several seconds before licking her way over her flattened belly to the space between her legs.

Almost instantly Joanne could feel the old dyke's snatch, hot and damp against her breasts. The strong, earthy aroma of female sex invaded the girl's nostrils with each nervous breath she drew. For a second, her mind flashed back to her 6th period algebra class. Miss Wright stood at the front of the room, demanding papers from the chapter test to be handed forward. She never once dreamed she'd actually get to see her teacher this way! Her body trembled as she felt the older woman's hands gently stroking her hair, urging her to go lower until the skin around her ears prickled once again from the sound of her teacher's voice:

"That's it, sweetheart. There's nothing down there to be afraid of. Lick it, honey."

A low, sultry sounding moan escaped Miss Wright as she anticipated the feel of her young lover's mouth. Her lithe body undulated beneath the girl's weight as if she was offering herself to Joanne.