Locked In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanne closed her eyes now and pressed her mouth against the swollen outer labia. After a pause lasting a few seconds at the most, she took her first taste of another woman. Miss Wright applied a little more pressure against the girl's head while she continued to stroke her hair. Joanne suppressed a reflexive gag as she pushed out her tongue, making contact with the clit. That was when she heard the slight catch in the old dyke's breath.

"Good girl..." Miss Wright muttered softly.

Joanne opted to tease the older woman with butterfly flicks of her tongue as she searched for her forbidden pearl. Miss Wright wasn't very loud. One in a while, she'd let loose a soft moan, but mostly she just bit her lip and winced. When Joanne found the clitoris, she nudged it gently with the tip of her tongue before plunging it deep inside her drenched folds. With each stab of the girl's tongue, she tried to slurp up every drop of her teacher's precious musky nectar. The gorgeous teen held a bit of it on her tongue for a second to savor the sharpness of it. Joanne Didier wanted nothing more in her life than to please her love, Miss Wright. She wanted to give her lover the same pleasure and relief she had given her. Those feelings Joanne recently experienced were indescribable. It wasn't satisfaction or pride. But it was a feeling of complete fulfillment over the ability to give something very sacred to someone she adored for so long.

"Oh, my God...Joanne!"

Miss Wright gasped loudly. The older woman's chest was heaving deeply as she sucked in quick little gulps of air. As Joanne's tongue continued to tease and nudge her lover's clitoris, her ears prickled with the sound of Miss Wright's sharp, delighted gasps until suddenly she made a loud, sort of sobbing sound. Miss Wright quickly covered her mouth in an effort to quiet the cries that were forthcoming. When Joanne was certain her older lover was spent, she pulled away and moved up the cot so she could rest beside her teacher. Miss Wright turned to the beautiful young girl lying next to her. She slowly wiped the girl's mouth with her fingers before kissing her deeply. Joanne watched while Miss Wright reached over the side of the cot for her shirt which she used to clean herself down there, ignoring the wet streaks on the quilt she'd spread out over the worn mattress pad.

The fear Joanne thought she'd felt earlier disappeared now as she and Miss Wright lay side by side in the weak glow of the candle. The older woman's skin showed a slight sheen of sweat, making her look like she'd just completed a cross country relay. Once they came together in another tender embrace, Miss Wright's otherwise serious expression softened from the release she'd recently felt.

"You belong to me now, Joanne." She whispered to her student.

"Yes, I know." Joanne whispered back. "I want it that way. I can't imagine being with anyone else for the rest of my life!"

"Oh, dear..." Miss Wright muttered. "We're going to have to figure a way to leave the building tomorrow without anyone seeing!"

"Don't think about that right now." Joanne whispered. "Remember you said that we've got all night?"

Joanne leaned in to kiss her teacher tenderly, smiling to herself. In a matter of seconds, the two lovers began making out once more...

******

A few days later, Joanne sat in Miss Wright's 6th period College Algebra class, trying hard to remember the order of operations for working out the equations on her worksheet. The beautiful teen smiled wistfully as she flipped mindlessly through her textbook. She remembered the gruff sound of Miss Wright's voice as she raised her hand, indicating her need for assistance.

"You belong to me now..."

Memories of that voice sent a shrill hum throughout her body as she found the page she was looking for in her text. She knew that it was a promise; an affirmation of something very real and deep that they both shared. Suddenly the bell rang, signaling the end of the period. Joanne got up from her desk to leave, gathering her small pile of books and papers together. But she would be back very soon. Even if she had to really wait out the roughly two months left before graduation, Joanne Didier knew she would have to get more help with her math...after school.