All Comments on 'Locker Room Revenge'

by jacobmerriweather

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yeah sure

Dude, I'd never agree to date a character like this one and I can deepthroat better than any man. Empty and callous always gets boring.

GingerVyeGingerVyeover 8 years ago
Started out hot but...

shoving her face in the toilet was stupid, not sexy at all. Your character is a totally immature asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nothing erotic or sexy about this mess.

Just awful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stop writing

This story is stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Shit story and shit character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lame

This sounds like it was written by a nerdy 14 year old while jerking off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This sickened me

She will never be the same do you know how much councaling she would need just because she liked a guy ? Ohh I know the rest of her life......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nah.

Yeah, this was really dumb. "I'll stick her head in the toilet now" - I mean, it's not even exciting to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So sexy

Well-written and unapologetically cruel. I love the humilation and the lack of remorse. Incredibly hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This honestly wasn't even good. This was more than cruel and was written so poorly. Awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bro really?

If I found out a cutie liked me that much I'd forget the other girl! Ask her out, take her on cute dates. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You have the shittiest taste

I would have kept the blonde and forgotten that J-something bitch while balls deep in her. Agreeing to do anal at first chance? Fucking keeper!

This story was lame all around and I feel bad for the other people who read this and waste the five minutes it took to skim through it. Weaksauce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

stick her head in the toilet? how lame dude

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
eh

Soooo honestly I'd like to stick your head in a toilet and drown you kill yourself this was bullshit dude I mean honestly I'd take the blonde and marry her she's a submissive slut best wife ever least u know she would never say no

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Waste of time

This was a waste of time to read. What a lame story. It was too unrealistic to get into.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fucked up

you know someone should take you into a room with a bunch of guys and let them do you that way. I bet you wouldn't be into treating a girl like that anymore. you would have to be a complete dumbass to do that to a girl thats willing to do all that for you. in the story you say you did it cause the black girl you liked wouldn't betray her friend. so what happens if you go out with the girl and she finds you lame and doesnt won't to see you anymore. you done fucked up with the girl that worships you.

ForceplayForceplayover 8 years ago

This is one of my favorite stories; I love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Avenging Sarah

I'm sure some kind of karma will be coming in his direction... maybe she agreed to finally go out with him for a reason.I'd hope to see him get his just desserts.

Ruining a young girls life that you don't have the balls to tell that you're not interested. Boarding school? Surprised the girl didn't try killing herself. Oh and all just to get his dick wet.

crazycujocrazycujoalmost 8 years ago
sick

This is as bad as one similar written by Nageren.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Even though

I know it's just a story and all, if found out a guy did that to a sweet innocent young girl, I would take a 2 foot garden hose and stick it up his ass. Then take a piece of barbed wire about 1 1\2 feet long. Stick the wire inside the hose, then holding the wire in place, yank the house out and throw it away, leaving about an inch or so of barbed wire sticking out his asshole. Then watch as he tries to get it out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Horrendous, disgusting story

Horrible

mynameisnotryanmynameisnotryanalmost 7 years ago
Jesus Christ

Fucking hell that ending actually took a psychological hit on me for once. Might not be able to jack off for the next few days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mokay

Idk, it went all pretty good, even to a gangbang which is good. But how he theated her at the end was shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Deflation.

Now I can walk. My boner died.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Holy Shit

Really dude? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I am sorry, but that's was way fucked up. She was so nice and it's not her fault that she loves so much Collin, she didn't deserve anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
That was so hot!!!

I would love to be taken by an entire locker room of men!! It wouldn’t be a need to trick me to go in there, just use me completely!! I’ve soaked through my panties just thinking about it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Beyond fucked up. What's wrong with you dumbass? This isn't hot or erotic. You're a sicko loser if you can get off to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

thats fucking wrong

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So hot

I can't even say how many times I've sat there with my hand in my soaked panties while reading this. So grateful...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Hope the jenny chick just laught in hes face. And then every chick in that town wouldnt date or fuck him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not so good

This needs a 6-10 year follow up where Sarah sees to it that Colin gets his due and it should be bad. Colin is a big prick. Sarah is, or was, nice highly infatuated girl who deserved a nice guy. Get even Sarah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don't let the world get you down

Wow, reading through these comments amazed me. Yeah, it probably is twisted and fucked up, but this IS also the non consent category and more than half the stuff I read here is reluctance or starts with non consent but ends with 'they wanted it all along anyway'. So, add me firmly to the category of fucked up people, who would never enjoy ruining someone's life in real life, but can't help but getting incredibly wet reading about it. If this is not your thing, just find another story, because on most other stories I feel like writing bad comments, just because they're weak. But I don't, because we all enjoy our own things. The myriad of categories on this site should prove that..

And to the writer.. please keep writing. Your stories may not always be a 100% real life logical, but duh, it's fiction. Finally some no remorse, true non consent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Superbly done

So very hot. She’s a trooper. Must have looked adorable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Dreamyy

I'm a woman and love non consensual stories especially verbal degradation. I always "come"back to this one make me soo dammn wet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wtf

HayboysHayboysabout 2 years ago

A bit too nasty for my liking in fact far too nasty now I really think about it I just hope no young man reads this and decides to emulate this story in any shape or form I think you should think before writing such an account it would have made it a little less unsavoury if there had been so karma to this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Its perfevybfornthe category, and th ending was messed up, but hey, its fiction. I liked it. Wish you would get back to writing

brokenflower22brokenflower22about 1 year ago

I do like it, the non-con aspect, the stupid, naive teen looking for love and finding an asshole who just uses her and passes her around. I also do come back to these kind of stories.

leopard_owlleopard_owl5 months ago

Wow. That was stunningly &&&&ed up. Like, shocking. Even though at some points it was surreal, the overall concept and approach was believable, making it all the worse. The writing is mostly good with a few slipups here and there, but good enough that it elevates the story tremendously. But the content of it is a punch to the gut.

I can vicariously feel the pain Sarah must have experienced. Gosh, that's awful.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Damn this was just a little to potentially real of a situation for me. I just feel bad for her, but if that was your aim then your a damn good writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous