Logan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As much as I hate to say this, it's about my bedtime."

"What? No way."

"Yeah some of us have these crazy bosses that make us get up and start cleaning at six."

"Oh the insanity," she teased, giggling. She knew that she could give him the day off tomorrow...yeah, she thought,I could give him the day off in my room. He looked at her pitifully and knew that he wanted to leave so that he could get at least a little sleep. "Oh alright," she said, giving in, "Just one more dance though, okay?"

"Okay," he said, as he pulled her to the floor and Brian McKnight hit the speakers. Will sang along gently into Logan's ear:One, you're like a dream come true. Two, just wanna be with you. Three, girl it's plain to see that you're the only one for me and four, repeat steps one through three, five, make you fall in love with me. If ever I believe my work is done, then I'll start back at one. The song ended and as a faster one started up, Will traced her jaw line with his finger and tilted it up ever so gently, giving her a tender kiss.

12