All Comments on 'Logger'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Should have kept it in your head

Really bad. Couldn't even finish page one.

oldauthoroldauthorover 6 years ago
THE WAY IT WAS

I'm always amazed at your writing, Magma. You have the ability to tell a story that puts the reader right inside the tale, complete with transporting us to the location and time of your characters. Being a man who was raised in the time and locale of your story of the Logger, this story carried me back to the simpler times of my youth---back when most did not have or even know of, the conveniences just about everyone takes for granted today. Kinda reminds me of "The Waltons" from the television series a few years ago. To the Millenials and even some of the "baby boomers"---Yes, that was the way it was "back then".

Crusader235Crusader235over 6 years ago
Just a

Just a good ole down home story. Hard scrabble life, young love, marriage, raisin kids. Simplar times. No cheating wives or husbands. Five stars!

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
Sounds like a life story! Well done!

Good story!

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
A COURTSHIP IN OLD APPALACHIA

moonshine, barn dances, farming and religion, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Loved Jeremiah's bit of black chest hair and their love making. Give them a long life to love each other, and plenty of energy for making love!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2701 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...