Lois Lane's Late Night Snack

Story Info
She waits in Clark's apartment for her boyfriend to return.
5.2k words
4.43
59.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Croctden
Croctden
80 Followers

No one was home. Lois Lane unlocked the door with the key Clark had given her. She deposited her bag and jacket and slipped into the kitchen. She had no idea where he was, but she knew he was not here making her dinner as promised. And she was hungry, fortunately her boyfriend usually kept a pretty stocked larder. She fixed herself a sandwich and made her way into the living room.

Kicking off her shoes, she channel surfed, but nothing was on, so she picked up a magazine and thumbed through it. Finished eating, she put the empty plate in the sink. Walking back she felt a rush of air. "Clark?" But she was alone. She sat back down and was surprised to feel the rough cloth of couch on her bare legs. Her skirt was gone. Looking down at her dark blue bikini cut panties she quickly crossed her arms in defense. "Very funny. Now come out." Silence greeted her so she stood and started to wander around.

The apartment seemed deserted, but she knew he was watching her. She imaged him peering around a corner, eyes tracing the graceful curve of her ass. Despite herself she started getting aroused. She gave in, "okay, you win." She spread her arms wide. Nothing happened, there was no sign of him. He was toying with her. "Fuck," she grumbled to herself, then realized he could hear. "This isn't funny!" she stamped her foot in frustration.

Well this was getting her nowhere. Then inspiration struck. Going through his collection of CDs she found what she was looking for and played it. Slow dance music filled the room as she made her way to the center of the room. She began swaying and ran her hands over her body. The lights dimmed, challenged accept. "Are you sure don't want to come out and play with me?" she asked in an innocent voice. "No? Too bad, I guess I'll have to amuse myself." She gracefully cupped herself, tugging on her nipples to make them standout. "Mmm." Throwing up her arms she waterfalled down. Then, teasingly slowly she undid the first button on her simple blouse. One lone finger slipped into her mouth, and then traced the little patch of newly exposed flesh. "Want to see more?"

The next button slid through its eyehole, and top of the soft swell of her full breasts could be seen. She was starting to get into it, dancing for her man even while she could not see him. The first traces of moisture trickled through her lips and were absorbed by her panties. If he was going to get her all turned on and make her wait she would return the favor, so she undid the bottom button instead. She smiled to herself as she turned and rubbed her legs together. She could picture Clark frowning. She slipped her hands under her shirt, to fondle her bounty. Another button was undone, and she discreetly ran a finger over her nether lips, creasing the cloth of the panties. She involuntarily dipped when her legs went rubbery at the contact. She was getting a little too worked up. There were only two buttons left, no matter which she did her perfect tits would be very visible.

After a moments hesitation she opened up the top one, revealing ivory skin meeting the black bra. She still did not understand why he liked for her bra and panties to not match, when he let her wear them at all. She spun and bumped into an impressively muscled leg that rested on the coffee table. He was sitting on the couch, clad only in her favorite maroon silk boxers, which jutted obscenely. Gleefully she grinded her thigh against his pole, "Happy to see me?" He was silent so she lithely dragged her body, up over his and then with her hair back down. The music, low lighting, feel of her lover's hard body, dancing for him, made the moment incredibly erotic. Her senses were overwhelmed.

Clark did not seem to be suffering from any ill effects as he undid the final button, and yanked her shirt down pinning her arms at her side. 'Shit' she thought 'I'm defenseless now.' A devastating smile from Clark let her know that he knew it too. Her bra was next, pulled down, the straps locking her down further. His kisses started on her left hip, slowly working over her flat tummy. They tickled. He gentle blew on the underside of one breast and she yelped. He had not even touched her. He smirked, but she did not care. Looking down she saw a blatant wetspot on her panties. The first few times she had been embarrassed at her body's simmering reaction to his expert ministrations, but she was past that now and just relished the feelings. "What did you expect? You know what you do to me." He lunged at her tit, catching the nipple in his teeth with practiced precision, and pulled it in. "Ahh!" Maybe she heard him murmur, the first sound he had made, she was not sure. She was sure he was staring up into her eyes with intensity. He did not stand, but floated up to kiss her knowing full well these little superpower displays made her go gaga. Tongue swirled in her mouth as firm hands mauled her ass. Suddenly everything stopped, Lois opened her eyes.

He snapped the elastic band of her panties. "What is this?" he sounded menacing.

"They're called panties."

"You know I don't like panties."

"Well," she giggled, "you don't have to wear them."

He gave her ass a playful slap. And pulled them *up*. Lois gasped as they slipped between her lips. He started sawing them back and forth. "No need to be cheeky." He pushed her and she fell back onto the couch. Stepping up he pushed his dick through the hole in his boxers. It transfixed her as it hovered just a few inches in front of her eyes. Unknowingly her mouth opened. Her lover dragged it down the side of her face, cherishing her as he stroked her cheek. It past tantalizingly of her lips and then down her neck, she was paralyzed as it dipped into the valley between her heavy breasts. Frozen, beads of sweat forming, her whole being focused on her flat tummy as he traced burning lines over her skin. She lifted her hips in silent plea. He noticed, but shook his head with a malicious grin. "Not even close lover."

Then he did the most erotic thing she had ever experienced, dragging the swollen red tip of his power over her lower lip. Her tongue darted out to give him a quick lick. "Stick out your tongue." She opened wide and he worked his dick over her. Was he going to cum on her face like a porn-star she thought, alarmed. Then the idea suddenly seemed very hot. It was not to be, he only gave her a single drop of his precum. Grateful for the treat she swallowed, enjoying his tangy flavor.

His thick member hung low in front of her face. "Would you like to suck my cock Lois?" Wow. She swallowed. He knew damn well she'd love the chance to devour him in one gulp. Not trusting her voice she nodded. He pressed the head against her mouth. "Go ahead." Licking the head, she started to work her way down his pole. She had an indescribable sense of rightness as he feed her his hard weapon. Gently, cherishingly she bathed him with her tongue, lightly flicking around with the tip even as he filled her more. She had come to love this, forming her mouth into a soft moist home for her lover's penis; feeling the most powerful man in the world tremble at the touch of her tongue. He gently cupped her cheek and looked into her eyes. Love was in both their looks. He made a few soft thrusts. Unable to use her hands she had to get inventive, twisting her neck to give him the sensation she wanted. Taking a deep breath she sat up and forced his cock down her throat, a trick she had just mastered. "Damn." He grunted. She smiled at him. "You're amazing, what you can do." She slowly pulled back, and felt him tremble, he was very close.

A dirty thought came to her. "Let's try something a little new." Opening her mouth wide, she stuck her tongue out and butterflied him. Clark groaned and exploded, shooting his sweat cum right into her mouth. A few stray strands landed on her cheeks.

"Was that good?"

"You have no idea!"

"Good enough to be let free?"

Clark stroked his chin as he considered. "No!" Grabbing her hips, he pulled her down on the couch until her pussy was in perfect attacking position.

He used his eye lasers to warm up his target, and she gasped. He knew that was one of her favorites, she couldn't stop her cunt from flowing now if her life depended on it. "That's cheating!?" She yelped as he drove his tongue into her, panties and all. Even his tongue had super strength, as he lifted with it, forcing her hips up. It had super speed as well, whipping out to snap her clit once before diving back in. Lois felt herself fast approaching the point of no return, she was deliciously helpless. The he stopped. "No Clark!"

"What do you want?"

"Please, lick my pussy and make me cum." He smiled and dove back in, it only took a few moments before Lois' whole body trembled and she melted into the couch in perfect satisfaction. "Oh god, that was amazing. You're getting too good at that Clark." He tenderly helped her out of her shirt. She stretched and shoved her soon to be husband. "You bastard!"

He chuckled. "Maybe you'll learn to stop wearing panties."

Lois felt the heat of embarrassment, rise in her belly and tint her neck. While she was fine with showing of her polished body in private, Clark wanted her to be more daring. She didn't demand he open his shirt at work, why did he insist so much? She felt his hands on the lacy garment in question, but pushed them away (he would tear them off, and she lost too many expensive pairs this way). She rolled them down well muscled legs and let her ass hit his member on the way up. He was already hard! He was going to be the death of her if she was not careful. His prod slipped between her cheeks, and she squeezed. They both groaned at the new erotic feel. "Put it in me Clark."

"Say please."

"Don't you want to fuck me?" She wiggled herself over him, and was rewarded with a sharp intake of breath.

Clark was not interested in pussy-footing around, and slotted his dick in her moist hole. Now it was Lois' turn to gasp. "Something wrong dear? I thought you wanted this."

"Oh I do!! Don't you even think of pulling out!"

"I won't for the world." He moved around inside her. "I'm just getting comfortable."

"Yes, we're all glad your cock got back to his home."

"Even Superman has to rest and recharge sometimes."

"Thank god for that, or you'd split me in half." She tensed her pussy around his cock. She loved what they did to each other. Strong arms encircled her, comforting in their familiar warmth. She sighed, life was good. He dragged his lips around over her shoulder and up her neck. Her delicate fingers slipped down to tease his balls. Instinctually he pressed into her further. "Like that big boy?" He pressed her head down so she bent over the coffee table. She whimpered when his fingers scratched way down her back, he knew how weak that made her. The pumping started slowly. She looked over her shoulder, their eyes met and each thought they were the luckiest people in the world. He leaned over so they could kiss. "Enough teasing Clark, fuck me."

He chuckled. "Any requests."

"Stop making me wait! You know how I like it!" She wanted him NOW. She howled at an intense feeling her in pussy. She had never felt THAT before. "W-what was that?" She stammered out once she got her breathe back.

"My secret," she looked back and saw he was floated at a forty-five degree angle behind her. The site made her quiver from head to toe. He pulled up and his cock started to lift her hips.

"Yow!!" She kicked back with her legs, to wrap them around so she hung down on her arms. He started pumping again, pressingdown, forcing her face into the couch seat. The blood rushed to her head as gibberish poured from her mouth. The human body was not meant to such pleasurable sensations. Her whole body was held taunt as his snake sawed in and out of her. Holding herself up was exhausting, but the sensations were overpowering. Helpless to resist her orgasm broke her; totally drained she flopped into the seat. Clark softly landed next to her. Her eyes caught the sharp angle of his still hard cock. That wouldn't do, she took pride that she could satisfy Superman. She reached out and took him in her hands.

"You don't need to."

"I want to, you know that." She had him sit and got to her knees. Spitting on his cock a few times she ever so slowly lowered her mouth over his pole. She could not get all of it. She pulled off and dragged her tongue down to his balls. Prepared, she climbed over him and sank down on his cock. She rocked on him. "Cum for me Clark," she whispered in his ear, "I'm here for your cum." She could tell he was getting close. He slipped a finger into his mouth. She knew what he meant to do. "No Clark!" He easily brought his hand around back despite her feeble attempts to stop him. She blushed as his finger slipped between her cheeks. He rubbed it over puckered anus, and ever so gently just pressed the tip in. She hissed and bit her lip to hold back, but she came, just as they both knew she would.

"Oh god Lois!" he cried out. Somehow through the fog she realized he was lashing about in her spasming pussy shoot his own heady load. Eventually they both came down, her arms resting on his torso for support.

"Wow!!"

"I love you so much." They kissed, as she slipped off his softening tool and curled up on his chest.

She licked his chest. "Clark Kent, you are amazing."

"I'm just on for the ride my little wildcat."

She giggled. "This almost makes up for you not making me dinner. Where were you?"

"Bank robber." She nodded, already losing interest, there was no story there. "But everything turned out okay thanks to Superman."

A cloud came over his expressions. "Not exactly. One of them shot a women. It was just a grazing blow, she'll be fine, but her four year old daughter was there. She was hysterical, especially since I just whisked her mother away. I wasn't thinking, but the mother was panicking too. I had to stay with the kid for half an hour and keep telling her everything would be fine, until her dad showed up." He sighed.

Lois felt bad. They had had this conversation a hundred times, but he still felt that he could stop every crime, and blamed himself when he couldn't. She wished she could cheer him up, but reflected that she probably just had, in spades. She snuggled up against him. "You're a good man she whispered."

"I know you don't like it when I bring troubles home, but I've never seen a child that upset. It was awful."

"Wow, and I was cursing your name for denying me dinner."

"I can still make you something."

"I had a sandwich."

"That's enough?"

"Sure."

"Okay…"

Lois knew she was being baited. "What Clark?" She figured he had planned a special meal planned and was sorry she would miss it.

"Well, it's possible I picked up an ice cream sundae to mollify you in case you were upset."

"Really?"

"Yes, but if you're full…"

"Don't even start! Where is it?" He eased her off of him, disappeared away and came back with an enormous sundae. Her eyes got big under pressure from her second lust. "Wow."

"I was worried you might be upset when I got here."

"So you took my skirt off!?" She laughed, "Clark you are so silly!"

He kissed her, "you're sometimes very passionate when you are angry." He took a spoonful and held it in front of her and she happily gobbled it up.

"Mmm."

"More?" She nodded solemnly, and was rewarded with another taste. With deliberate care he slowly moved the spoon in a circuitous route around the dish, picking up ice cream, fudge, and whip cream into a heaping scoop and waved it back and forth in front of her. She lunged for it, which was foolish as he pulled back with super speed. She giggled, and pulled back, resigned. He ran the spoon over her lip, before ever so slowly parting her lips and putting the tip of the spoon in her mouth. He paused and they stared at each other. Slowly she leaned forward to engulf the sweet. Delicious. With a smirk he dragged the spoon away. His eyes flickering over her face to burn in the memory, he started another scoop.

"Clark you're driving me wild!" He was silent as he circled the spoon around in front her. Lois opened her mouth, and he slowly constricted the circles until he gave her her reward. Another scoop was drawn, but she pushed the spoon towards him. He ate it and she locked his lips over his to fish the ice cream out of his mouth. He ran his tongue over her bottom lip as she swallowed. Her eyes shot sparks at him. She pushed him on his back to take the ice cream from him, resting it on his chest she started to eat at her pace as his arms encircled her.

"Apology accepted?"

"Absolutely." She offered him a spoonful. He bent his neck up and she pulled the spoon away. There was a whooshing sound as he sucked the ice cream right off the spoon. "That's cheating!"

"What are you going to do about it?"

"Is that a challenge?" They both were sporting big grins by now. Lois upset the dish on her fiancé's chest and dove in. Clark reacted to the cold and Lois mouthing his chest. Once most of the ice cream was gone she looked up triumphantly.

Clark burst out laughing. "Lois you're covered in ice cream! Here, let me clean you up. He kissed her and started kissing around her face to sop up the mess. Gradually he worked down to her neck. He suckled one nipple, she made a soft noise when he half-bit the sensitive flesh of the underside of her other breast. His tongue traced her tummy before smacking her clit.

"I don't think I got any ice cream down there mister!" She was out of breath.

"Are you sure baby?" Lois jumped up and knelt over his face. He grabbed her hips to pull her down. She squeezed his head to encourage him, but found he did not need it. She curled herself over to enjoy the sensations and get a little closer too him, her nipples being teased by his hair. Clark's mouth partly her pussy lips. She shivered delightfully as his tongue lapped her swelling labs, her cunt juices rushed out under the lightest pressure. She could tell she would not be able to hold out too long. He seemed aware of it too, he grazed her clit with the faintest touch before driving his whole mouth into her. He tongue burrowed into her as though it was a second cock. He would pick a point inside her, rub it with the point of his tongue until tender, and quickly move to the next spot. The walls of her cave shook as she flooded in ecstasy. She bucked up, stretching as the glorious warmth raced over her.

She came down and lay on Clark's chest. "You are getting too good at that."

"You said that already." She felt the rumble of his laughter through her cheek. She rested for a while and drifted off.

She woke up later in Clark's arms as he carried her to bedroom. "Mmm, what's happening?"

"We're going to bed."

"What!?" She struggled in the firm grip of his arms. "What time is it?"

"11:00."

"That's it?!" She jumped down. "Clark it's still early. Let's take a shower, so I can wake up and we'll do something."

"Lois Lane," Clark laughed, "you and I both damn well know if we take a shower what we'll spend the rest of the night doing."

"Then you'll just have to deal with that." She traced her hand down his chest before turning to the bathroom. She could feel his eyes, watching the sway of her hips. Despite herself she began to flush. The harsh fluorescent lights did not help the mood, but she pulled out a fluffy towel and wondered where her fiancé was. Floating in the door she saw when she turned. She gave a smoldering look and swung back to turn on the water. The clear liquid was cold at first as it ran over her had. It heated up, helping to warm the room with humidity. She was on pins and needles, knowing that at any second two super strong would encircle her.

It took all her willpower not to look back despite knowing he was silently creeping up on her. Lifting one perfect leg she stepped in heat of the mist as it enveloped her curves. There was a soft kiss on her shoulder as two hands ran down her arms, clasping her hands with his own. She closed her eyes and sighed as he crossed her arms over her chest. His lips were next on her neck, searching up the muscle tendon. She murmured, taking little mincing steps to nowhere, she wished she could spend her life in this moment. She felt the tip of Clark's meat graze her thigh and shivered in anticipation. Lois Lane, career girl reporter was about to be very well fucked. She disengaged one hand to reach behind her, her finger tips were kissed and she felt around his face. She wanted to turn around, but unintentionally Clark's superstrength would not allow it. She could press her ass back firmly against him. He gently pushed her into the warm spray, she ducked her head, soaking her hair.

Croctden
Croctden
80 Followers
12