Lois Lane's Late Night Snack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Released, she turned to draw him into the water so they could kiss again. Strong hands tracked down her back, cupping her ass. They both murmured. His cock slid between her legs on its own. She rubbed herself over his shaft, adding her moisture to the spraying water. She circled a leg around his waist, rubbing a shapely calf against his steely thigh. They kissed, taking their time, confident of where they were going. Their lovemaking was more familiar now, but still wonderful. Grabbing his hard shoulders she hopped up and felt him slid inside her deliciously. Her legs wrapped around him and he leaned forward to put her head under the spray, inhibiting her sight and hearing so she could focus on his penis slowly pressing, probing her sacred spot and backing away.

After an eternity he pulled her upright so they could kiss. He tossed her up with ease, burying his face in her tits. She whimpered when he nipped sensitive underside of her tits. Her toned legs circled around his ass as she ground herself on his cock. He effortlessly pulled her back for a kiss, reinforcing how she was a rag doll against his super strength. She clenched internally, her moist heat pulling on his cock, they both groaned. Lois trembled on the edge exhausted and paradoxically electric at the same time, and glad for her fiancé's ever enduring strength.

She pressed her calf against his hips to lift herself up and look down at him, finally opening her eyes. She ran her fingers through his hair, slicking it back, and he smiled at her. She kicked with her legs, trying to get some momentum to fuck him, but it was useless, he held her steady. The he lifted her and slowly sank her back down. "Wow," Lois gasped at the new sensation. She could feel herself flushing and he kissed along her breast bone. She tried to get control of her breathing and focus on the tactile feel of his lips, but with him slowly fucking her, holding her hips firmly, having her thighs drag on his, she was too turned on to focus, but not enough to earn the release she was getting antsy for. "Stop teasing me Clark!" He gently set her down and spun her around. She caught herself with her arms on the shower wall. She shivered and not only because Clark's broad body behind her totally blocked out the warm spray. His legs ever so lightly scraped hers. He massaged her back with his fingertips as he bent over the nibble on her neck. Her head flopped over to give him better access, complaints of teasing forgotten. It felt too good, it was too erotic. She lost herself in the moment, time forgot in the face of sexual sensation. Eventually he slipped his arms around her waist and pulled her upright, crushed against his chest so she could feel his heart beat on her back, complimenting the racing of her own as it choked her. There pace was picking up, little noises from their union filled the stall as his shaft glided effortlessly through her. It was coming, quickly, and there was not much either one of them could do about it. Her lips locked on his as she groaned, a burst of pleasurable energy shot up body and escaped her physical form in a gasp.

She felt him shudder under her as he reached his own release. "Oh man. Lois you are deadly." He shift her in his arms to hold her against his chest, letting her head rest on his shoulder in the spray.

"Thanks." She felt his lips brush her forehead before he turned off the water.

He was very gentle as he set her down and dried her. She in turn yanked the towel out of his hands and gave him a quick scrubbing. She slipped a hand between his legs to softly grasp his penis. She caught his slight jump at the contact and stood on her toes to kiss him.

He very gently took in his arms, Lois was more than happy to curl up against his warm chest as he carried her to bed. She was tired, but the close contact was getting her aroused again. She slipped one coy hand down between them, her finger tips feeling a few moist rivulets on his firm stomach. She slowed her path when felt the fist brush of tightly curled pubic hairs. She winded her way through them and encountered the solid base of her fiancé's cock. Her eyes flickered up and found his gaze already resting on her. She smiled faintly, blushing a little as she admitted her need. With gentle care, she ran her hand down his spent member. The tip of her tongue pressed against his ear. "One more time?" She kissed his neck, "Please? For me?" She lightly pulled and played with his penis.

He chuckled, the sound of a low peel of thunder. "Your wish is my command."

"Goodie goodie." She stretched up to kiss him. Getting up on all fours she kissed her way along his cheek, then on to his neck, giving him a friendly bite. She switched to licks on his chest, giving him a light bath. Presently she was face to face with his only half erect cock. She nuzzled it first, rubbing her face against his heat. She kissed all around, his thighs, cock, and balls. He was filling out now so she gave him a long lick, before she started lapping at his balls and slowly up his entire length. It was standing when she got to the top so she softly sucked on the head before kissing it and looking up triumphantly at him. "I knew what you wanted!"

"You're what I want."

Lois giggled. He floated off the bed and slipped around behind her. She started to get up but he pushed her down to all fours. "I guess we're doing doggie tonig-GNAA!" Normally he built her to a slow simmer, so she was unready when he pressed his whole length in. She was wet, but it made her gasp all the same. "Shit!" She did not get a chance to recover as he pulled back and quickly started stroking her. She panted and tried to regain her senses. The fire in her pussy did not make that an easy task. She grunted and groaned under his assault. Struggling to get back up to all fours she pressed back at her husband to be, squeezing her muscles to give him more pleasure. His strong hand race up her back, leaving a delicious trail of heat.

Brushing her hair aside he gently bit her neck with his lips. One long continuous call of the wild left Lois's lips as she quivered. She could not help as she orgasmed. But Clark's weapon stayed hard inside her, continuing to saw through her helpless, melting pussy. Without a chance to recover she quickly felt her heat building again. Clark was too strong, there was nothing she could do but stay there and feel the wave coming. She shuttered and her vision swam as she struggled to stay up as her pussy exploded. But it didn't stop, her pleasure seemed to go for eternity as she gasped for air. Finally she started to calm down and realized her fiancé had stopped but she could still feel his hard road inside her. She looked back over shoulder to see her husband wearing a self satisfied grin. "What?"

"Are you okay?"

She trust back. "Stop joking around." She knew he would not need any more encouragement when she felt his hands tighten on her hips. He attacked with renewed vigor, knocking Lois's arms out from under her. In no time she felt another orgasm hit her. She thanked her lucky stars it was mild, her racked body could not take much more. No sooner had she thought that than Clark's monster jumped inside her at last. She fell to the bed, exhausted. Clark moved beside her and kissed her.

"How was that?"

"Too much."

"Be careful what you wish for little girl."

Lois laughed. "Oh, I'm not sorry."

12