All Comments on 'Lola & Laird Ch. 01'

by dirtyduchess24

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
This is the BEGINNING of something special!!

Your interesting characters are just beginning something special! I'm sure we are all looking for more in Chapter

Two and beyond! Great start!! HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
in a word...

HOT!! seriously, you better hurry up and post the next one before i explode...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow!

What a great story! Highly sensuous, highly erotic. A likeable heroine and a hero worth swooning over. Good timing and dialogue. And as for the "no actual sex" in this story - oh boy, if you meant that, I can't wait to see what happens next... :) I can't wait for the next installment. I just hope the Scot doesn't turn out to be some stalker-perv, that would be a major turnoff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
More!

You definitely need to get the next chapters written and submitted soon! Your story is leading to something interesting, and I'd love to find out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nicely Done...

This was nicely written and very erotic, but the past is the past and you cannot change the past. She should show him the door and tell him it is over and he is a scumbag if that what it takes to get rid of him.

She has now started a new career and life and evidently he has also. She is tired of hearing about other people's marriage problems and what makes her think she and Laird will not have problems if married or not.

She should not give up her practice to satisfy her lustful needs with him. So, buy yourself a new vibrator and get a gross of batteries and go for the gusto. At least a vibrator will not talk back or complain to you. Just think, you can always turn it on or off whenever the mood hits you.

Finally, don't let one man rattle you so that you lose confidence and control in yourself. Keep a level head and tell him you have a career and you are working at it and to take a flying leap. You are a woman with good intelligence and a strong back bone, so don't let yourself become a submissive to him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous