All Comments on 'London Calling Pt. 01'

by chocolategirl74

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
RexEatapussRexEatapussalmost 7 years ago
Well done!

I'm not a huge fan of gay male porn, but the author handled this in a way I could emphasize with the characters. The villainous Viscount added a (sadly) realistic touch of drama to the narrative. Some may object to some of the language used, but the use was proper and in context. It (again, sadly) accurately displayed the poison that can exist in some people's minds. Sir IV's going along with the action at the end disappointed me, but perhaps all will be sorted out in parts 2 and/or 3.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Loved It!!

OMG I loved it. I really hope that there is more to the story after the last chapter in the Incest category and the second part of this one. This would make a great on going series. Especially if they figure out Grayson was behind the photo shop and gets fired. Then to top it off, he's found to be gay!!! lol And why is it that people have no problem with 2 women being intimate but can't handle 2 guys? I don't like reading the lesbian stories but I kinda like the gay male ones. 5 stars only because it won't let me give more.

Laura1234Laura1234over 1 year ago

Look forward to reading this ! Making comment so I can find it again :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchocolategirl74@chocolategirl74
I'm a Southern Belle Submissive Sista trapped in the Midwest. I love music (Prince Forever), Star Trek, comic books, and all things geeky. I'm a committed car dancer, lover of football (American and English), and I love to read and write naughty stories. Music is a large par...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES