London Calling Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr James? Hi, I'm Nicholas Rhee. So sorry to meet you like this. I don't know what Cecil told you, but I love your son, and I'm here to get him back. Sir." I put my hand out to shake his, and he doesn't take it immediately, giving me a look as if he's trying to decide what to make of me. Did I just out Cecil? He said he was going to tell his Dad! What have I done?

His dad smiles and shakes my hand. "Nice to meet you Nicholas, and call me Marcus. Cecil has told us a lot about you, and it's good to finally meet the man that's captured my son's heart. I think you know Gina."

I breathe a sigh of relief. I turn to his sister.

"Gina, thank you for the email. I wouldn't be here if you didn't send it." I move to give her a tight hug.

"Don't thank me yet. Cease can be stubborn, but he loves you Nicholas. I'm so glad you're here."

"Come on Nicholas. Let's go see Cecil." Marcus leads us up the steps and unlocks the door.

Here goes nothing.

If you would like to read about SIR IV's cousin Jake, his story is Boxing Day and can be found in Interracial. Love, cg74

CHAPTER 22-I'VE BEEN HOLDING OUT SO LONG, I'VE BEEN SLEEPING ALL ALONE...

CECIL

I stink.

I haven't taken a shower in two days. Can't remember the last time I ate. All I do is sit here and listen to Sam Smith and Adele and Mary J Blige.

I suck.

I know I should leave this room. I know I should get off my ass and get over this. I know I should have contacted Posh to let him know I was okay...but I'm not okay.

I just miss him so much.

Getting fired broke me somehow. I don't think it's because I lost the job, but it's more that I failed at something. I've never failed - anything I've ever wanted I've gotten because I work hard. How can I be the man Nicholas needs me to be if I failed? How can I face him after this? I can't be the magnet he wants to be stuck to anymore. Who wants to be stuck to a failure?

I have to get out of this room.

Hiding here is not going to fix things. I have to get up. I have to bathe. I have to call Posh. I have to eat.

I'll do it later. Sigh.

My phone buzzes - it's my sister. She and Dad have been really great about giving me my space, but I know they're getting more and more concerned. All the more reason to get out of this room. I don't want to worry them. I look at her text: I made your favorite - seafood mac and cheese. Will you come downstairs and eat some with me? Please?

Sigh. I have to do this. I can't hide forever, and I have to face the fact that I've lost Posh. And that seafood mac and cheese is the bomb. My stomach rumbles. I text her back. be down in 15 minutes. thank you.

I take a shower, shave, and put on fresh clothes - shorts and a Star Trek t-shirt Posh bought me. I can smell the mac and cheese as I head down the stairs and make my way to the kitchen.

"Hey Sis, thank you for cooking my - " I stop short.

I must be dreaming, because it looks like Posh is sitting at the kitchen table with my dad and sister, a bowl of seafood mac and cheese and a glass of sweet tea in front of him.

"Sit down son, we have company. Come eat your food."

Maybe I'm not dreaming, because if my Dad can see Posh, then he must really be here.

I can't take my eyes off him as I sit down at the table. My sister is smiling as she sits a bowl in front of me. "How do you like your food Nicholas?" She asks him. "This is incredible Gina. Thank you."

He spoke! I'm not dreaming! Posh must really be here, because he spoke to my sister.

"Well Gina, I think there are many other places we should be. How about we get out of here?" My Dad kisses Gina on the forehead as they both get up from the table.

"Sounds like a good idea Daddy. Cecil, we'll be back tomorrow. We're going to Deep Space Nine and take a vacation in the wormhole. I'll bring you back some Romulan ale." My sister is laughing at something. What it is I have no idea. I can't stop staring at Posh.

"Okay. Have fun. Bye." I heard the door slam and then it was just Posh and me. For a few minutes we ate in silence, afraid to speak.

"Hello Cecil."

"Hello Nicholas."

"Did you realize your sister said she was going with your dad to Deep Space Nine? Vacation in the wormhole?"

"What? When?"

"Just now. You didn't hear a word they said did you? Your dad and sister seem really close."

I smile. "You have no idea how close they are. Why are you here Nicholas?"

Posh bites his lip, which still makes my dick twitch. "I'm here for you Mags. Your sister sent me an email. I love you. Don't you remember? You love me, I love you, and I've come to take you back to London."

"Then this is a wasted trip. I can't go back to London, I have no job. And you shouldn't love me, I'm a failure." I get up from the table, mad at him for being here, mad at my sister for making this happen, and mad at myself for feeling so miserable.

"Cecil. Sit down. I have so much to tell you. You are not a failure, we were set up. Please, let me explain."

For the next hour I sit with Posh on the sofa as we eat mac and cheese and he tells me what Grayson did to make sure that Nicholas and I were fired for no other reason than racism and homophobia. He tells me what Sir IV did to make it right, and how he sent Posh to come and get me so he could give me my job back.

I went from feeling like a failure to feeling righteous anger. All of this because of prejudice? I sat there in shock. "Now I know I don't need to go back to London because I will kill that motherfucker where he stands!" My hands were shaking I was so angry.

Posh grabs my hands and kisses them. "I think you'll have to get in line mate. Henry never doubted you for a second. He spent all his time trying to prove what Grayson did. Amy helped him because they knew that he was up to no good. They've missed you so much. They all send their love, and Amy has threatened my person if I don't bring you back. She cried Cecil, real tears. I believe her when she says she will harm me." We both smile, knowing that Amy won't really hurt us. Maybe.

"I imagine she's mad at me, huh?"

Posh gets up off the sofa, a look of hurt on his face I've never seen before.

"No Cecil, we were worried. Do you know how out of my mind I have been since you left? You LEFT ME Mags! Never returned a phone call, an email, a text. I didn't know if you were alive or dead. It was killing me. I've been an arse to our friends, my family. I've been a mess, and all because you shut me out. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? Do you just run at the first sign of trouble? That's not what people in love do Cecil. I would have never done this to you!"

I put my head down. He was right.

"I thought I failed you Nicholas. I worked so hard for that internship, and two days before it was over I got fired. I've never failed at anything. Anything I've ever wanted I've gotten it. When this happened, it...it destroyed me. It shook my confidence. It shook who I was as a person. I ran because I didn't know how to face you. I thought I'd ruined your future just like I ruined mine. I couldn't be the man you loved, so I ran. How could you love a failure? I didn't know how to handle it. Now that I know that it was Grayson behind it all I'm more angry than anything, but I still can't shake the thought that I failed."

Posh kneels in front of me, and grabs my hand in his.

"It was GRAYSON! Grayson did this. Not you. You didn't fail, and you could never disappoint me. You are all the man I've ever wanted, and I thought I did something to make you leave me. I thought I was the disappointment. I thought that you didn't want me and love me the way I love you and want you. We said we love each other. Love doesn't run. Love works shit out. Love is like the Avengers fighting Ultron in the second movie. We might go down but we'll do it like the old man says - together."

Tears I didn't even know I was shedding were rolling down my face as I laughed at my nerdy boyfriend. He was right. I did run. I got scared and I ran. I owe him better.

"Posh, you're right. I'm so sorry. I've never loved anyone like I love you. It's scary to me. I didn't...I didn't know how to tell you what happened. I didn't know how to communicate it to you, and for that I apologize. Can we try again? I can't promise you I won't be scared about things that are stressful, but I can promise you that if I am scared, I'll face it with you by my side. I won't run. Not anymore. I love you so much baby. I'm so sorry."

Posh kisses my tears. "There is no reason to try again, because we never stopped. I love you Cecil. Don't leave me again. I can't be without you. Please don't leave me. I promise that I'll always be here for you. Just don't go."

Kissing my tears turns to kissing my lips. Oh god how I missed this. The feel of his lips on mine. the feel of his arms around me, his big solid body cradling my own, making me feel cherished.

"I'm never leaving again Posh. I don't want Amy to kill you or me." I hold him just as tightly wrapping my legs around him as he kneels in front of me on the sofa. I can feel his body relax in contentment.

"Thank god. I came prepared to beg. Glad we don't have to go that route."

"Beg? What route?" I'm intrigued now.

"Well, I can't believe I did this, but I did it for you."

"What are you talking about Posh?"

"Don't laugh, okay? Just don't bloody laugh."

Nicholas gets to his feet and turns his back to me. He slowly starts to unzip his hoodie and drops it to the floor - he's wearing a grey t-shirt. He takes off his shoes next, then his belt, then his jeans.

I gasp.

Posh is wearing a tight pair of baby blue boxer briefs. Damn his ass looks good!

"Remember I said don't laugh!" He turns around, and my mouth falls open.

My Chelsea loving boyfriend, who gets so adorably mad when I make jokes about his beloved club, is wearing a Tottenham Hotspur t-shirt and matching boxers. Across the front of his boxers is the proud cockerel of the Spurs logo. He looks beautifully miserable.

"Posh, there's a cock on your cock baby." I can't help it. I collapse into fits of laughter. There's a cock on his cock! "Why are you wearing this?"

"You wanker! It feels like I'm a red shirt and I'm going to die on the away team mission! I love you Mags, and if wearing this made you come back to me I'd wear it every fucking day. I'd wear it in the middle of Stamford Bridge if it meant you'd stay -"

I was on my feet kissing the man who loves me so much, holding his face in my hands and kissing him passionately. He moves me back to the sofa and knelt again. I feel his hand on my shorts, making my dick instantly rock hard.

Before this can go any further, I move his hands. No way I'm getting my dick sucked in the same spot where I saw Dad and Gina. Hell no.

"How did you get here Nicholas?"

"I took an Uber from my hotel, why?"

"Get dressed. Let me pack a bag, text my sister, and grab my keys. I have to tell you what I saw happening on this sofa when I got home and why I don't want to repeat it here. Let's go back to your hotel, make love, and eat room service on Sir IV's dime. Sound like a plan?" He smiles that smile that made me fall in love with him the first time I saw him at that brunch.

"Make it so Mags. Make it so."

CHAPTER 24-LIFE APART, OVERRATED

NICHOLAS

I have Mags back in my arms and soon back in London.

But first, I'm going to fuck him into a bloody coma.

As soon as we got back to my hotel room I kissed Cecil like my life depended on him for survival. Clothes and shoes started to fly as we made our way to the bed. Lord knows I couldn't wait to get that damn Spurs shirt off of me. The things we do for love!

Finally, I had Mags on his back, naked, and hard.

Time to play.

I kissed him again, leaned over him, and slowly moved my hard cock over his. I whispered in his ear. "You left me Cecil." I kissed his neck. "You took the cock that belongs to me, packed it up, and left across a bloody ocean." I kissed that spot on his shoulder that makes him crazy and made him moan. You didn't ask me, you just left. How should I handle that? What do you think I should do about this?" I took his nipple in my mouth and he's cursing and moaning my name.

"POSH! Fuck! I'm so sorry baby please please please!" His begging is music to my ears. I continue my exploration of his body, trying hard to maintain my control when all I want to do is pound him until he can't walk.

"Please what Mags? Please keep kissing you? Okay." I lick his armpit, making him wiggle. I lick his other nipple. I kiss his stomach, his belly button, his thighs. Cecil grabs his cock and I move his hand away.

"Have you been letting other people touch your cock Cecil?" I nuzzle my face in the hair at the base of his thick cock, breathing in his scent, licking my tongue out ever so slightly to taste him. "I thought we agreed it belongs to me." I dip my tongue in his slit, tasting his precum and making him babble and grip my hair in his hands. "NoPoshYoursBabyJust YouYoursPleasePleasePlease!"

"Please what Mags? Please stop touching your cock? Okay." I take my mouth off of him, get off the bed and get the lube out of my bag, leaving Cecil on the bed whining and whimpering and begging. I turn and stroke my cock in front of him lubing myself up and getting ready. "What do you want baby? Did you miss my cock?"

Instead of answering, Cecil puts his hands above his head and pulls his legs back, leaving his hole all exposed and his cock lying hard against his stomach. "I'm yours always and forever Posh. I love you. Now stop teasing me and fuck me! Please!"

I can't say no to that. I growl and lube my fingers to get him ready for my cock. "No, Posh please, I can't wait. Just fuck me. I'm ready baby."

"Fuck Mags...turn over. Get that ass in the air." Cecil gets on all fours, his back low on the bed and ass high in the air. Just like I like him.

Slowly, I enter that hot hole, all quivering and ready for me. We both cry out in pleasure as we make ourselves at home again in each other's bodies. Cecil's body and fat ass look so good wearing my cock. Just the sight of him is enough to make me come. I slap his ass cheeks hard, watching his caramel skin get red at my touch.

"Fuck me Cecil. work that ass on my cock. Show me how much you missed me." With a groan he braces himself and starts to move, massaging my cock with that tight ass. "Fuck baby!" His hips roll as he fucks himself on my cock, slamming against my body. So good.

I can tell he's starting to tire, so I flip him over on his back and slam into him hard and fast. Cecil wraps his legs around me as I lean over and kiss him. "neon nae geoya!!" You're mine.

Over and over and over I try to breed his ass. I rotate my hips as I nail his prostate again and again, making him moan and scream my name. I can't stop feeling the need to claim him. To fuck him so good he never wants to leave me. neon nae geoya!. I feel my balls tighten up and I can't stop it, he feels so good! "Coming! Cecil! AAAHHHAHHHAHHAH!!" I roar as burst after burst of my load pours into him as I feel Cecil's load on my stomach. I collapse on top of him, tired and spent.

"I love you Posh. I love you Posh. I love you-" I stop Cecil's chant with a kiss.

"Be right back." I get the washcloth, clean us up, and snuggle next to him.

"Let's do this again Mags." I snuggle next to him.

"Okay, in a minute." He's so cute when he's sleepy.

"Okay. Maybe later."

Sleep first.

CHAPTER 25-LAZARUS

CECIL

"You really booked him to judge a drag show?"

"Oh fuck yes. He pretends like he doesn't like it, but I know he does."

"Who knows, next time he might perform."

"Grayson in drag? Bloody hell!"

As I heard my friends laughing all around me at the pub after work, I can't help but marvel at how things happen, and how life works.

Nicholas came to get me and he came in my ass - many times. I came in his too, but I'm finding that I like bottoming more than I thought I would.

We had the best two weeks in the States. We spent a few days with my dad and my sister - Nicholas took the news of their 'relationship' well, and promised to keep it secret. They had a cookout at the house and invited friends and family over for food and to tell stories about me as a kid. Dad even pulled out the baby pictures! Nicholas loved it, and my family loved him.

We spent the last week of our time in New York City. We spent a week in the city having fun, clubbing, shopping, and being in love. It was incredible, and we have Sir IV to thank for his generosity.

Speaking of Sir IV, he offered me my job back and a deeply sincere apology. He had no idea what Grayson was up to, and he corrected it as soon as he found out. I'm back in the mergers and acquisitions department and I couldn't be happier. Posh is loving his new job in the auditing department now that Grayson is gone.

Smythe also apologized to Posh and me. It turns out Grayson knew that he had family issues and really needed his job and used that to make him spy on us. We accepted his apology but he doesn't really come around like he used to, even though we made it clear that he's more than welcome.

Amy and I are roommates again! She and Fiona are renting a flat near Brixton and it had an extra bedroom, so Posh and I moved in with them. It takes the four of us paying rent to be able to live in London and not eat ramen noodles for dinner. So far it's working out well.

And the Viscount Grayson? I've neither seen nor spoken to him since I've been back, but I see his face everywhere. Sir IV made good on his promise to make Grayson the face of diversity at Wallingford Worldwide. I see the Viscount on advertisements on the Tube, at the airport, on buses, and on TV commercials. You can't escape him! Charlie, Sir IV's boyfriend, is Grayson's assistant and the real brains behind the diversity program. He takes great joy in booking appearances for the Viscount at every single LGBTQ and BAME event possible all over the city. I got an email at work the other day saying that the program is about to launch outside of the UK, so the Viscount is about to go global. Couldn't have happened to a nicer bigot.

And this his how I find myself in a pub after work on a Friday with the man I love and all of our mates - Amy and Fiona, Henry and his girlfriend Kate (yes, the Kate that met me at the airport), and Charlie - having a pint and taking the piss at the Viscount's expense.

Life is amazing.

I was thinking about all the naughty things I wanted to do to Posh when we got home when my phone buzzed. Gina, my sister. I step out to take the call.

"Hey Baby Sis - what's up? GINA! Slow down"

"What happened? Is he okay?

"NO! Don't say that Gina, please!"

"Okay. Stay with Steve and Shelly tonight. I'll be home as soon as I can. I love you."

I walked back into the pub in a daze, tears coming down my face. Nicholas immediately came to my side.

"Cecil! What's wrong baby? What's wrong?" He and Amy got me to a chair so I could sit down.

"Dad. Car accident. He's dead, Posh. Dad is dead!" Tears flow from Posh's face as he hugs me tight.

"I'm so sorry Cecil. I'm so sorry baby. We've got to go home."

I hear him talking but I don't comprehend - my Dad is gone! How is that possible?

"Cecil, let's get you and Posh back to the flat, and figure out how to get you two back to the states." Amy looks on the verge of tears herself.

Charlie pulls out his phone to call Sir IV. "I can take care of that. Let me give Davey a call." Kate and Henry offer both Posh and me glasses of water.

"I called Davey. The Wallingford jet is on standby at Stansted. You can leave as soon as you are ready. He and Darla send their condolences Cecil. I'm so sorry. Amy-call me when they are ready and I'll have a car sent to take them to the airport. I'm going to head over to Stansted and make sure everything is in order." Charlie gives me a hug and heads out of the pub.