London Calling Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how we got back to our flat, but Amy and Henry were taking care of Posh and me while Kate and Fiona were packing our suitcases. Amy had my phone and was talking to our family friend Steve to let them know that we'd be home tomorrow.

Two hours later, Posh and I found ourselves on a plush jet, unable to appreciate the luxury in our grief. The flight attendant put out food that we nibbled on before going to the large bed in the back of the jet.

"Cecil. I'm here for you. No matter what happens, we'll face it together. I love you."

"I love you too Nicholas. I'm going to need you. I just can't believe he's gone."

"I know baby. You can let it all out."

I sob heavily while Posh holds me and cries.

I'm going home to bury my father.

Life may be amazing, but sometimes it really fucking sucks.

Author's note: If you would like to know more about the funeral of Marcus and it's aftermath, please read Operation Fuck Me Daddy Chapters 12 -14 in incest/taboo. Love, cg74

CHAPTER 25-I WILL BE THE ONE WHO LOVES YOU TIL THE END OF TIME

NICHOLAS

One year later

"Be still Nicholas!" My mother grabs my hand to keep me from fidgeting as she adjusts my tie.

"Sorry! It's not every day a man gets married Mum."

Today I am marrying the man I love. I've got butterflies the size of a car in my stomach.

After Marcus died we were both devastated. Fortunately for us, Marcus did all of the heavy lifting before he passed away. Neither Cecil nor his sister Gina knew that Marcus had sold his accounting firm for a tidy sum and redid his will two days before he died. As a result, Cecil and Gina were both left a small fortune. Cecil moved back to London with me and grieved. Gina finished nursing school and moved to Atlanta.

It's never going to be easy, but we manage. We're getting better.

I asked Cecil to marry me three months after his father died. I proposed in front of the hotel in Kensington where we first kissed almost 2 years ago. Of course he said yes!

My mother and Gina took over planning of the wedding, which blended both Korean and African American Traditions. Charlie also helped with the arrangements, as our wedding will be photographed and featured as part of Wallingford's diversity program. Sir IV - I mean David - is picking up the cost of the wedding! No expense was spared and it all came out of the diversity program budget. The Viscount is likely seething, but he wasn't invited. Wanker.

It was a bit difficult to combine wedding traditions, but I think we pulled it off. We threw a small party a couple of days ago for family and friends. My mum, dad, and I knocked at the party door with an armful of small gifts, which Gina and Cecil answered. That's an African American tradition to welcome us to their family. Cecil gave my mum and dad a wood carving of a wild goose, which is an old Korean tradition. Wild geese mate for life and it symbolizes that he will take care of me for ever.

Now find myself in a private room with my mother at Stamford Bridge, getting ready to marry the love of my life. Of course the wedding is at the home of Chelsea - Cecil had to agree after I went to get him in Tottenham colors.

Charlie pops his head in. "You ready Nicholas? I checked on Cecil first. He's ready."

I take a deep breath and look at my parents, who are smiling at me.

"I'm ready Charlie. Let's go."

CHAPTER 26-LATCH

CECIL

I'm so nervous, but I'm ready.

I'm waiting with Gina in the middle of the aisle for Posh. We decided that since neither one of us were brides, there was no reason for us to given away like most weddings. So, we decided to do a variation on this and walk to the altar together. Amy and Henry are waiting at the altar with the officiant, since we chose them to be our 'best people'.

All of a sudden, Charlie appears, the guests quiet, and the music starts.

Fiona, who is a very talented singer and pianist, is playing the accoustic version of 'Latch', by Disclosure. Posh and I love this song.

You lift my heart up, When the rest of me is down...

Nicholas and his parents are walking towards Gina and me.

Posh always takes my breath away, but today he looks even more beautiful, his smile lighting up the room as walks down the aisle with his parents on either side of him. I still can't believe he's mine. That he stuck with me when I ran from him. That he took care of me when my dad died. The he loves me as much as he does.

Now I got you in my space, I won't let go of you...

Gina embraces Posh's parents, takes his hand from theirs, and walks him over to me. She hugs him, kisses me, and puts his hand in mine. Then she takes a large necklace made of cowrie shells and drapes it over our shoulders. That's our version of the African American tradition of tying the knot.

I smile at my almost husband. I don't think I could be any more happy than I am right now in this moment.

"Hi Posh. You look beautiful."

"Hi Mags. You look incredible."

"Wanna get married?"

"Oh yes. Let's get married."

We turn towards the altar to begin our forever surrounded by those who love us.

I can't wait.

Make it so.

*****

Thank you for reading London Calling. While this is the end of Posh & Mags' story (for now), they will made an appearance (or two) in the final part of the James family trilogy - Don't Touch my Hair - coming soon. Thank you for being patient as I finished this story. I hope you liked it. Love, cg74