All Comments on 'London Commute'

by CalliopeDelgado

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A promising start

A promising start. It could even be an erotic short story by itself. It leaves the reader mildly frustrated but you arouse turgid feelings in this male - thoughts of silky thighs and pressing bodies are somehow much more erotic than some of the more crude descriptive prose used by certain others.

Keep up the good work.

I'm anonymous in this comment but please don't take that as rude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
FROTTAGE

You can have many an erotic hour or so on the tube at rush hour,its called Frottage.

Harper2Harper2over 16 years ago
POV

Loved the way that you presented both male and female point of view. I cannot speak for the female POV, but you certainly got the male bit right.... Keep on writing

iowasongbirdiowasongbirdover 14 years ago
Wow!

Very erotic! Someone spoke of the story leaving the reader frustrated. Not me! Well written - I didn't proofread (that was NOT my intention when reading the story! *grin*) but I didn't see any glaring issues to detract from the story. I CAN speak from the woman's POV - not bad, but could have been expanded a bit. Nevertheless, a very nice story to cum to! I would love to see another story with these characters - maybe the next time she takes this train, they get bolder? Whether you continue this story or not, PLEASE keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh god

This was wonderful I hope you continue it!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous