All Comments on 'London Underground Ch. 01'

by Plusher

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 10 years ago
very well-written and hot

...though not my personal kink i certainly enjoyed it! however for my new-year's wish i would LOVE for you to continue your other story :)

parawaparawaover 10 years ago
Ok, you have my attention, now...

I am looking forward to your next. Interesting idea, well written- worthy of development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thank you STG

I love that you like my stories, thank you for taking time to comment; John is proving a little harder to progress at the moment but I am working on his story.

This one takes us over the preceding five years from Suzy's awakening at the hands of her Dom Niall to a possible future relationship while exploring what depravity can be hidden in plain view in a city like London so hopefully as the story unfolds you will find elements to enjoy with this one too - personally I'm looking forward to some more Whiskey and Rye..........

calibigirlcalibigirlover 10 years ago
Very enjoyable

I really liked this and hope you will be continuing to write more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
perfect.

Great story, love the blend of truth and fiction.

p1965.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Very well written

Very erotic.

Off to Ch 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Trippy

That came out of nowhere, very interesting turns and definitely interesting me in Ch 2!

M

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous