London Underground Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glancing back Suzy smiles and shakes her booty in his face; "would you like to taste me Alex?" She purrs, taking a backwards step towards him. His hands finally able to move Alex grabs her wide hips as she reverses pulling her towards him inhaling deeply, breathing in her muskiness, all of her day right there, his tongue snakes out to touch her splayed pussy.

Gasping as his tongue makes contact with her puffy slit she slides her hips up and down stroking herself on his mouth from clit to anus. Alex growls into her deliciousness sending a pleasing vibration through her groin, making her moan and press back harder, he responds by thrusting his tongue into her quaking cunt, her back arching in response as she moans. Placing her hands over his Suzy swivels in his grip to face him, smiling down at him seductively and jutting her hips forward, presenting her hugely swollen clit for his oral attention. Closing his lips around her fleshy nub Alex sucks hard his cock twitching as he feels her heat spread into his mouth.

A low guttural noise escapes her and she tips her hips backwards pulling away from him, gripping his shoulders once more she bends her knees to straddle his lap stroking her drenched vulva slowly, teasingly up and down his burning cock, just the lightest of touches, marking him with her nectar, their need sizzling between them. Alex's breathing now ragged as his cock responds; jerking with a life of it's own a dry orgasm bursts in his balls - his first ever - his congested scrotum clenching and throbbing but no product due to the cord wrapped so tightly around the root of his shaft and his sac.

Suzy slows to watch his face, his head thrown back, eyes closed, his throat flushed pink as he convulses under her. Stroking his cheek affectionally, she smiles; his eyes open, disorientation apparent as he looks at her incredulously, Suzy strokes his other cheek as his cock still throbs against her swollen labia;

"Oh you beautiful boy!"

She whispers, leaning forward to kiss his sweet mouth, re-ignighting his passion. Sliding forward she works the massive purple head in-between her gaping lips then tilting her hips back and upwards pops the burning glans into her, resting her weight against his perspiration glazed body, she sucks his left nipple hard as he grips her hips jerking upwards trying to penetrate more deeply.

Enjoying teasing him Suzy circles her hips lewdly coating him in her juice, making him moan and pump upwards again, then finally sinking down to meet his thrusts, taking him balls deep and holding him there clenching her muscles as his fat cock head throbs against her cervix. She exhales deeply, jolts of electric sensation sizzling through her core, connecting her clit to her painfully erect nipples.

Finally allowing herself to surrender to her burning lust she starts to ride Alex's huge cock, rocking and circling to transfer sensation between her clit and g-spot, grinding her clit into his pubis. Her nipples dragging against his hard smooth chest, transmitting prickly thrills over her skin as her orgasm starts, a deep rumble at first, building, burning causing her to clench hard willing it on, riding the crest as she fucks Alex brutally, using him as her dildo. This boy, young enough to be her son, panting hard with her as they climax together shouting out in unison; her spasming cunt rippling in waves, milking his pleasure from him, her nectar flowing freely to coat his scrotum, stars bursting behind her eyelids.

Alex's second dry orgasm sweeps over him even more intense than the first, the top of his head feels like it's been blown off. They breathe deeply together for a long moment, Alex clutching Suzy tightly still buried balls deep in her as hard as iron; his balls aching and throbbing deeply with the need to empty, to paint her, cover this luscious tart with his cum.

As if psychic Suzy slides forward in his embrace dismounting Alex's fat shaft, kissing him deeply as he groans at the loss of her. Reaching down she releases the cord binding him, softly massaging his full balls as he moans reaching out for her again. Suzy kisses him sensually, sucking and nipping at his lips with her teeth she positions herself in his groin, his sticky cock pulsating against her anus. Suzy whispers that Alex should squeeze her ample buttocks together to envelop his thick congested meat and hold on tight.

She begins to twitch her hips, wanking Alex's over sensitised member in her sumptuous ass cleavage, his mouth latching onto a thick nipple and suckling hungrily. Suzy growls, grinding her clit against his hard abs as his sliding velvet cock skin stimulates her back door; she's loving this young hardbody using her for his pleasure, mashing her magnificent buttocks together brutally as he masturbates furiously against her pink star.

She feels him stiffen and grunt as he finally cums, holding her still, his fingers digging into her soft hip flesh as he pumps thick ropes of copious jism up her back, the first shot landing on the back of her hair so violent is his ejaculation.

Alex throbs for what seems like hours, cum still pumping from him, the heaviest load he's ever experienced, more slowly now, the final globs coating her asshole as his erection finally subsides. His body becomes limp and languid, his limbs leaden, his heart hammering in his chest as delicious aftershocks ripple through him, he closes his eyes.

Suzy smiles down into Alex's face, blissful in repose, a rosy glow warming his cheeks; she dismounts and shifts sideways to kneel on the chaise next to him. Watching affectionately as he breathes deeply, a relaxed smile playing on his lips, his hand reaching out for her, missing the closeness of her after such an intensely intimate fucking, far more so that anything he's previously experienced. So many firsts for him on this rainy Friday afternoon. Alex's eyes flicker open, struggling to focus as his smile broadens, Suzy returns his smile, softly stroking a stray hair from his forehead;

"Hey you," she says to him, he squeezes her thigh softly in reply; "you were very impressive," she continues "want to see?"

Alex nods and sits up slightly as she turns to show him her cum streaked back and hair,

"wow!" He exclaims, "you look beautiful."

Reaching out he massages his thick spunk into her buttocks, she moans low at his touch, knowing she'll have to play with this gorgeous boy again.....soon.

Alex leans forward to gather the rest of his glutinous load from Suzy's hair and waist cincher with his fingers, kneeling he reaches around her soft warm body his large palms gliding along the sides of her pale pendulous globes, cupping and lifting them. Transferring the last of his semen onto her stiff dark nipples and slowly rubbing it into her skin as he nuzzles her neck; trailing light kisses between her earlobe and shoulder. Suzy shudders at his tenderness, his erotic instincts seem very advanced for one of his age. She leans back against him as his strong arms gather her into a hug and he whispers;

"Thank you."

Suzy grins, her hands stroking his arms as they embrace for a moment.

"We should really get going," she whispers reluctant to break the mood, "what's the time?"

Alex glances at his watch and tells her it's 5.50pm, Suzy stands up, turning to smile at him saying,

"get dressed Alex, this place will close soon," retrieving his t-shirt and handing it to him.

Alex puts his t-shirt on and pulls up his jeans fishing his smartphone out of his pocket, watching as Suzy dresses herself he asks;

"what is this place, I mean it's wonderful that it exists but why?"

Wordlessly Suzy approaches, smiling, reaching up on tiptoe she kisses him deeply, her sensual tongue entwining with his, a trickle of warmth tickling in his groin again. Breaking the kiss she takes his phone and enters her number pressing save then placing a call to her phone, ending it after 3 rings so she has his,

"I'll text you later Just Alex," she says and guides him to the door opposite the one they entered through.

He glances back wondering didn't he have a coat? Suzy unbolts and opens the door onto a small lobby area where Alex notices his jacket hanging on a peg. He gapes in amazement; as if this afternoon weren't surreal enough! He shrugs it on checking the pockets as Suzy opens the ordinary looking outer door and ushers him into a dimly lit alleyway,

"just turn left at the end and it'll take you back to the street, then go right to get to the tube, I WILL text you later."

She closes the door on him and he hears the lock turn as he stares at it in bewilderment, then shrugs and turns away. Soon back on the dusky street Alex walks towards the tube station looking at the people rushing about with new eyes, wondering if any of them could guess what just happened to him. The low buzz in his groin slowly fading, hoping Suzy texts him as she said she would, needing for this not to be the last time he sees her.

*

After locking the two doors behind Alex, Suzy opens a drawer in one of the low cabinets and takes out an obscenely ribbed girthy black dildo identical to the one she expelled earlier that still languishes on the rug in front of the chaise. Lifting her left foot onto the cabinet and hitching up her skirt she slides the new dildo into her well fucked gaping cunt, sighing as she does so, the friction of the ribbed surface causing her swollen walls to spasm, re-lubricating her slit. She crosses the room to retrieve her handbag, kicking the other dildo under the chaise as he goes, the cleaning team can deal with that.

With a last glance around the room she unbolts the door and emerges back into the cafe, it's dark womblike interior redolent with the reek of sperm, heavy velvet curtains shield the windows from the attentions of passers by. The besuited men from earlier are still there, some adjusting their clothing, some still stroking as Alex's spectacular cum shot repeats endlessly on the large plasma screen by the front counter, the camera angle varying as it has been edited for best effect. Suzy looks around for Sev the tattooed waiter and catches him emerging from under a table, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand; his face flushed, a slight glisten of spunk on his bottom lip. He catches her eye and nods as his patron drops three bronze coloured pentagonal tokens engraved with the letters GoH onto the table top.

Sev quickly swipes the tokens and glares at the man,

"three! is that all?!" The man shrugs and Sev turns away muttering, "next time I'll fucking bite it off - you avaricious prick!"

Suzy follows Sev to the counter where he hands her an ancient wooden bowl, she walks around the room visiting each man in turn holding out the bowl as they drop tokens into it. An older distinguished looking man places a clear holographic token into her bowl, the hologram depicting a giant erection spurting repeatedly as the token is tilted. Suzy raises her eyebrows smiling, the old man nods to the floor where a huge pool of pearly goo adorns the ancient wood; curtseying she moves on.

Soon her bowl is full and Suzy returns to the counter where Sev decants her token haul into a silky black pouch and hands it to her along with her jacket and shopping bag, she smiles and thanks him,

"the cleaners will be busy tonight," she observes.

Sev smirks shaking his head,

"fucking wankers!" He quips.

"Will I see you on Sunday Sev?" Suzy asks.

He nods emphatically grinning. Extracting a bronze token from her pouch Suzy drops it into the tip jar on the counter, winking at Sev as she lifts the latch and exits onto the street; it's just starting to rain again and Suzy turns up the collar of her jacket, hurrying towards the tube.

12