London Underground Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pushing himself up again to gaze at her as she pants hard, tremors of aftershock still shuddering through her, he finds himself both awed and inflamed anew. Her beauty in that long moment of luxurious gratification is spellbinding, her limbs limply splayed, dark hair haloing her serene face, her body gently paralysed in rapture, yet her tumid cunt still clutches him deep within, like a separate entity, the true core of her still suckling at him lustily.

Gripped by fresh need Alex slides his knees forwards, straightening up and dragging his relentlessly hard shaft half out of her eliciting a soft moan to burble from her bee stung mouth. Sliding his hands down her fleshy flanks he lifts her sturdy left leg, pulling her towards him as he grips the solid limb to his chest, hoisting her ankle onto his broad shoulder and hauling her with him to the edge of the bed.

Suzy's eyes slide open as he drags her to his whim once more, she smiles inwardly at the dark need still shining in his eyes, knows he needs to cum, hoping he'll take the opportunity to pound her relentlessly 'til his balls explode, to use her like a fuck toy; just hammer her cunt for his pleasure.

Glancing down as he stands, his cock still half in her Alex notices her hands have wandered to her breasts, nimble fingers pinching and rolling her darkened nipples, her mouth open in a soft 'o' breathing deeply as he positions her against him, his heavy balls nestling in the soft valley where her buttocks meet her vulva.

The sight of her paining herself, the answering throb of each nipples' tweak deep inside her silky fuck hole spurring him on. Suddenly his need to cum is all consuming, a fog descends on his consciousness, primal instinct taking hold as he stabs his cock balls deep once more then gripping her leg tightly begins a punishing rhythm.

Rolling his hips to fully explore her internal crevices, each delicious thrust bringing him closer, her swollen walls massaging his cock, softly clinging to his flared tip; the slap of their flesh, her stifled groans the only music he needs for this dance. Just rutting now, fervently in control, puppeting her body on the end of his cock, wanking in her fleshy folds, somehow separate from these events and yet at one with her in a new deeper sense.

His brain freezes, eyes closed, concentrating his focus on the elusive tingle starting in his tight balls, his sphincter clenching as he powers on, relentlessly fucking her sloppy needy cunt 'til his throbbing tip just erupts without warning. Long hot jets of semen spurting deep inside her, holding himself tight against her as his balls empty, cumming so hard his knees shake and his hips jerk and judder as he roars in pleasure;

"Ffffffuck!"

Alex releases her leg as that single syllable is wrenched from him, slumping forward onto his elbows on top of Suzy, his hips still twitching, his legs no longer able to support him. With every nerve ending in his body jangling he rests his cheek against her shoulder as he pants, a film of perspiration sheening their skin. Suzy smiles broadly, her arms circling his broad torso gently, a hand stroking his cheek. Feeling suddenly vulnerable he nuzzles closer seeking her embrace, his strong arms burrowing under her back needing to hold on tight as the testosterone fuelled bliss wanes a little.

They cling together spent and happy in the cloaking gloom, he shivers a little giving a deep satisfied sigh, Suzy gently tugs a corner of the duvet over his hips and lower back, her hand still softly stroking his cheek as he relaxes, the narcotic of sexual euphoria claiming him, his softening shaft starts to slide from her and she holds him close; so happy to be right about this sweet boy. As he slips into a deep slumber she tunes in to his breathing, finally joining him in ecstatic rest.