Lone Wolf Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You guys hungry?" I asked. I looked at the sky and saw the sun was more or less above us and guessed it was about lunchtime. A werewolf's appetite was never really satisfied and roughhousing with Chaz had not helped. The other two nodded and Chaz went for the backpack, retrieving his wallet.

"My treat," he said.

"Not likely," Oliver said. He pulled his wallet out of the bag and flicked through it, past a few pound notes to to his Australian currency. I had to wonder if he was not totally settled if he had not exchanged all his money. He handed Chaz some money and Chaz look expectantly at me.

"I'm letting you sleep on my lounge and eat my food," I said, "The least you can do is buy me lunch."

Chaz shrugged and put the money away. "Fish and chips all right with you?" he asked Oliver, who nodded, then headed off the beach, through the parking lot and over the road to the take away that catered to beach goers.

"You two are cute together," Oliver said as I lay down on my towel beside him. I could hear the smile in his voice and when I looked at him there was a twinkle in his eyes and his tongue was sticking out.

I chuckled. "He's all right," I said, repeating my earlier statement, "Some people would be jealous."

Oliver barked a short laugh. "Some people can't smell the two of you. What do I have to be jealous of? You're play fighting, not humping each other's legs. If fraternal banter had a smell it would be the two of you."

"Besides, you can smell who I do want to sleep with."

"I do have that advantage," he said, looking up from his drawing to wink at me then his faced turned a little sad, "I had to leave all my old friends behind. It would be nice if making new ones could be this easy."

"Chaz is good people," I said, "He's not always too bright but he knows how to brighten a room. A-nd you've made a friend with me. At least I'm not trying to kick you out of my territory or kill you. What are you drawing anyway?" Oliver stopped and turned the book to show me. It was a scene from my game with Chaz, me as the focus, my arm behind my head about to throw the ball to a waiting Chaz. The detail was impressive. "Not me straddling Chaz naked then?"

"Might draw that later," he said with a grin, "Might draw you straddling someone else. Never know how inspiration will strike."

I stretched out and let the sun soak into my skin. I was already a little tanned and my skin would darken for a while but it would burn first and lighten quickly when the weather cooled down and I spent less time in the sun. I knew it would be much the same for Oliver although with skin as fair as his, he probably would not tan much if at all. Even if we were not at risk of cancer, I was still a little concerned about regular sunburn. I might burn slow and heal fast but it was still a bitch.

A while later, Chaz returned with hands full of cardboard boxes in paper bags filled with our food, his wallet in his mouth. I jumped up and he handed one meal to me, which I took and took his wallet as well. He handed Oliver his meal with a mildly apologetic look.

"Not sure what kind of fish you wanted," he said, "Just got you flake."

Oliver sniffed at the food and smiled. "It's fine, thanks."

I stuffed Chaz's wallet in the backpack and pulled out the bottles of water. Of course, everything was covered in sand already but it was barely worth noticing. That was the price you paid for pleasant day at the beach. We ate, we talked and we laughed. When he was finished, Oliver checked his phone then sighed.

"I have an appointment with a realtor this afternoon," he said, standing up, "Hoping I can actually find a place to live."

I went to stand and start packing up, "Yeah. You want a lift?"

"No, thanks," Oliver said, waving me back down. He gather his things and stowed them in his own bag. "I can walk to motel from here and walk to the estate agent's from there after I've put some real clothes on. It's fine, I actually like walking and I'm getting used to getting around with getting lost." He leant down and kissed me. "I'll call you tonight and let you know how it goes."

I held on to him and pulled him back down for another kiss. "You've got my number?"

"I stole a business card from your desk." He turned to Chaz. "It was great meeting you. Sorry if we kept you up last night."

Chaz laughed. "Don't even worry about it. I'm sure I'll see you next time I come up to visit."

Then Oliver was leaving. I did not mind watching his arse in my tiny shorts but I was sad to see him go.

Chaz and I cleaned up the rubbish from our meals then headed back down to the water. We splashed and swam around for another couple of hours then we decided to head home.

Back home, Chaz headed for the bathroom first, peeling off his damp shorts before even making it to the stairs in a total lack of modesty that my werewolf mind thought nothing of. Despite my teasing him, his arse was not flabby in the slightest. I did not complain about him showering first. He had not bathed since the day before and although the salt water had helped somewhat, he was still starting to get ripe to my nose.

"Hurry up," I said, slapping his bare backside as I followed him up the stairs. When he got the top of the stairs he stopped and stuck his bum out at me and wiggled it before heading into the bathroom, not bothering to close the door. "You're a bastard," I called after him and he just laughed.

I headed to the bedroom, breathing deep. I could smell sweat and cum and sex. Better than that, I could smell Oliver. With only mild annoyance I stripped the bed and put everything on to wash in the laundry, grabbing Chaz's footy shorts from the bathroom on my way to hang them with our beach towels to dry. When I returned, Chaz was coming down the stairs, toweling himself dry.

"That's what bathrooms are for," I said, not really as pissed as I sounded. "You're getting water on all my floors." He did the same thing every time he visited and it was not different to when we had lived together. I knew he would never change but I could at least pretend. His mother would be disappointed if I said nothing.

"Uh huh," he said, getting a pair of boxer briefs from his suitcase and slipping them on then getting his cigarettes and lighter and heading past the kitchen out to my tiny back yard for a smoke.

I shook my head as I stripped off my boardshorts, took them out to hang up with all the other things to dry, and making a suck-my-dick gesture that made my junk flop around obscenely at Chaz on my way past. He just flipped me off and we both chuckled as I went back inside.

My shower took some time. I was not really a fan of long showers but my hair needed to be washed now and I had sand everywhere. I was pretty hairy and it was only made worse by the layer of sunscreen, the combination trapping an ungodly amount of sand. Mucking around with Chaz in the sandy shallow waters had been what really did it and I had sand in my arse crack and even under my foreskin which was uncomfortable. It was one of the rare and fleeting instances when I envied Chaz for being cut.

When I had cleaned my cock and felt my foreskin slid across my sensitive head, that envy vanished. I worked up a semi, wishing Oliver could have come back and thinking of the things I wanted to do to him and with him but there was not enough hot water for a wank so I released my cock and finished my shower.

When I was finished, I dried off, pulled on some underwear, wrapped my hair up in a towel and went down to the living room. Chaz was laying on the lounge, his phone in his hands, his fingers tapping at the screen. He had put his IPod in my dock and Aussie rock filled the room on the loud end of background noise. I got us a couple of beers, putting a bottle on the coffee table within his reach then took a seat myself.

"Sophie?" I asked though I could guess it was his girlfriend he was texting.

Chaz grunted an affirmative. "She's been a stress case lately. She's having trouble ast work. She's worried about one of the kids but her hands are tied unless she sees evidence or the kid comes forward with something. Says the kid's bright but might be drinking to cope with abuse. She can't strip the kid in search for bruises and she can't breath test 'em so she's just gotta watch while they spiral out of control. Am I supposed to keep that secret?"

"I don't think Soph is supposed to tell you in the first place."

"Well she's grading essays or something this weekend so she was happy to have me out her hair. Sorry for screwing up your time with your boyfriend though, mate."

I shrugged. "Not really my boyfriend. We've only just started dating." It was probably a waste of words. Chaz could be pretty simple about relationships. You were either in one or you were not. "It's all right though. We didn't have plans to spend all weekend together. We're sort of just making it up as we go."

"He seems like a decent bloke. What was he scribbling, anyway?"

"He was just sketching. He's pretty good. I think he might have an arts degree but he hasn't mentioned it. He works at the gallery."

"He's an artist? A werewolf artist?" Chaz was adjusting to that rather well.

"We're not all builders and cops. Some of us are even lawyers. I think he'll be good for me if things work out though."

"What do you mean?"

"He's the first werewolf I've actually befriended. I usually steer clear. Every past relationship has been with humans and I've always had to restrain myself."

"Like sex? You guys sounded pretty... athletic."

"Yeah, that," I said, laughing, "I would be pretty easy for me to hurt a human badly if I got even a little bit rough. I've always had to be so slow and careful that I don't usually get off."

"You mean you have to fake it? I thought that was a chick thing."

"Well guys can fake it too, believe me. But I had to be so careful other times too. Never get angry, don't growl or snarl, don't breath too weirdly, don't move too fast, don't hold their hand too tightly, don't move your head to listen to every sound, never let on that you can hear and smell things they can't, and certainly never shift. The only time I wasn't in a constant state of worry was when I was alone."

"But you can be yourself with Oliver." It wasn't a question.

He was looking at his phone but I nodded anyway. "What seems odd to humans is perfectly normal for him and he's dated at least one human so he knows what I've had to worry about in the past. We're not going to hurt each other accidently. I get the feeling being rough is a werewolf thing because we both like a bit of pain and he didn't even try to explain it like it was a fetish. And I can shift with him. I've never shifted with another werewolf before."

"How does this shifting thing work?" I knew Chaz was not changing the subject because he was bothered by me talking about sex with another guy but he had heard me talking about man sex before. He was genuinely interested in the werewolf part of my life but he was also distracted by his texting so the question just slipped out. I did not mind. I was still sorting through my feeling about Oliver and was not ready to talk about them all.

"I told you, I don't understand the specifics. There's a sort of... trigger inside me, like a button I can push. When you're in one shape you want to be in the other. You don't notice at first and you're comfortable in your own skin but then you start getting nostalgic for the times you spent in your other body. If you ignore it, it become a sort of pull, like a craving. The longer to put it off the hard it gets to ignore. If you're like me you suppress it for months at a time until you shift in your sleep when you can't consciously control it. It makes you feel miserable afterward though.

"Most werewolves shift at least once a month, maybe every fortnight or every weekend if they live in a rural area. Some prefer to live out in the middle of nowhere and live in their wolf bodies most of the time, being human as little as possible. No one's the same but shifting regularly is healthy."

"So I really can see you shift sometime? Because that would really cool. Like, pants wetting awesome. It's the kind of thing I dreamed of as a kid and I'll totally pretend you're my first. You kinda will be. The guys I saw just went for it and they were trying to kill each other. You'd actually be showing me on purpose."

"Yeah, sometime soon. As soon as I get used to it again. I mean, I have to get naked for it or I destroy my clothes."

Chaz rolled his eyes at me. "How awful," he said sarcastically, "I get to see a real life werwolf shift and run around all furry but I'll have to see my best mate's junk, which i've only seen as much as I've seen my own. How ever will I cope?"

I laughed, feeling really good and comfortable with myself for the first time since I was a child. "It's really great to be talking to you about this stuff. If you had told me you know about werewolves sooner I could have fessed up then. I've only had Emily before now and as cool as she is with it, she has to get tired of my bitching."

"Well you know I'm always here for you, mate. Shame about not being able to transfer it. I think I'd make one hell of a werewolf."

"You've got all the modesty of one," I said with a pointed look at this groin where he hand one hand down the front of his underwear. He was not doing anything, he just rested his hand down there like so many men did when they were relaxing at home and my house was a second home to Chaz.

He pulled out his hand, took his beer and raised it in my direction. "To modesty."

I raised my bottle as well. "Because we both have so much." I downed the last of my beer.

We spent the rest of the afternoon and evening in companionable silence. Chaz lay there texting his girlfriend and drinking, occasionally getting up to piss or smoke. I sat in an armchair reading mystery novel. We had spent so many years together, either sleeping at each others houses growing, sharing a house later and now just visiting each other, that we were simply comfortable in each other's company. Occasionally we would have a thought worth sharing and it would spark a conversation but then we would settle back into our own activities, underscored by Chaz's music.

The sun set and I cooked us dinner. We ate, Chaz drank and we chatted. When we finished, I cleaned up and Chaz went straight back to laying on the lounge texting. He was not really lazy or unhelpful but I was very clear about him not being in my kitchen. I had learnt that lesson the hard way and I prayed Sophie put him to use elsewhere at their place. I was putting dishes away when I smelt a change in Chaz's scent, growing thick and heavy with lust and arousal.

I looked over to him and his hand was back in his underwear but this time it was not so idle. I focused my vision on the screen of his phone for a second, seeing some fairly steamy messages then looked away. Chaz and I shared enough and I did not want to intrude on what he was not willing to tell me about. Sophie would probably not appreciate it either. I grabbed a box of tissues from a stack of books in one corner and put them on Chaz's stomach so he knew they were within reach. His cock was already hard with the head sticking out of the waistband of his boxer briefs as he stroked it slowly.

"I'm waiting for Oli to call then go to bed," I said. Chaz had given me an idea that was making my cock twitch slightly. "Try not to make a mess of my stuff like last time. Use the fucking tissue."

Chaz wave in my general direction, not really paying attention to me but before I left he perked up. "You're going to talk to Oliver, hey?" I wicked grin split his face and he waggled his good eyebrow at me, suggesting he knew what I was thinking. "Stay. It'll be like the old days."

I laughed. "We're not horny teenagers hiding your room watching porn."

"Last time we were definitely in our twenties and I'm pretty sure we're both still horny." He looked down at the semi not really hidden by my underwear.

"Well we're getting awfully close to thirty now. You have a girlfriend and I kind of have Oliver."

"And you should see what my girlfriend is sending me." He held up his phone and I looked away.

"I read enough." He did not even blink. I sighed and gave in. I was horny and it would be fun to feel like I had when I was younger. "Fine but if you get jizz on anything that isn't you or a tissue, I'm kicking your teeth in."

I grabbed my phone, flopped into my armchair and waited for Oliver to call. I wish I had his number so I could call him. I was getting more turned on by the second though my cock would not get completely hard until it was in use. Chaz had stopped stroking himself, instead playing with his balls through the fabric of his underwear. He was polite enough to wait for me but his cock still poked out of the waistband and there was a drop of precum at the slit and another beneath it on his stomach. I could smell him across the room and he was very horny.

Then my phone rang and it was not a number I recognised.

"Think he'll go for it?" Chaz asked.

"Maybe," I said," I know Sophie would kill you for this. Me too."

"Answer your fucking phone."

I picked up. "Hey, it's Oliver."

"Hey sexy. How was your house hunting?" Chaz picked up the box of tissues and threw them at me but I snatched the box out of the air and stuck my tongue out at him. I knew he was frustrated and desperate.

"It was all right. I think I like this place and I don't think I'm getting cheated."

"You have dinner?" Chaz looked for something else to throw but remained silent.

"Yeah, I picked up chinese from the place down the road. It was kind of ordinary."

"Well you'll have to come by tomorrow and have that pizza you left here."

"Yeah? I almost forgot about that. Or maybe I left it as an excuse to come back."

I laughed. "You don't need much of an excuse as far as I'm concerned although at this rate you might as well forget finding your own place and move in."

"Is that an offer?"

"Just putting the thought out there. I like having you around. I have this other idea for right now though. What are you up to right now?"

"Not much, just seeing what's on tele. What did you have in mind?"

"Well, I'm sitting here with Chaz and he's sexting his girlfriend like a schoolboy and I was wondering if you might help me show him how it's done."

I heard Oliver laughing. "Seriously? I bet the pair of you are quite the sight. I wish I could see the two of you."

"Forget sight, you should smell us. Nothing but precum and sexual frustration."

"Poor things," Oliver said but I could hear and change in his voice, "I suppose I might have to help you out then. Describe Chaz."

"Why? You've seen him."

"Not naked and hard. This was your idea. If I'm going to picture it right, I need to know the details."

"Right," I chuckled ruefully, "He's laying on the lounge texting with one hand. The other hand playing with his junk." I had never paid close attention to Chaz's body except in a general sense. I doubted Oliver really cared but he did want me set the scene. "We've both still got our undies on but his cock it sticking outt, bit of precum."

"How big is he?"

"I dunno." I looked to Chaz. "How big are you?"

He pushed his underwear down and used his thumb to support his cock so it was standing straight up. "That big."

I took a guess. "Seven inches?" Chaz gave a half nod, half shake that said it sounded about right. "Seen inches or so," I said into the phone, "Kinda thick, a couple of nice veins. He won't be staring in any porn but I'm sure it get's the job done nicely." Chaz flipped me off but he was grinning at his phone. "He's mostly playing with balls. Hold on a sec. Chaz, you want me get you my lube?"

Chaz brought his hand up to his mouth, spat in it then rubbed his saliva on his cock. "I'll manage." It really was just like the old days.