Lone Wolf Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I heard that," Oliver said, "What about you?" The way he asked that made his question about Chaz sound casual. "You can put my on speaker. Your might need two hands."

I pressed the button to put him on speaker and put the phone on the arm of the chair. I closed my eyes and began feeling my body, describing it to Oliver. I felt up my stomach, my hard abs twitching a little at the touch. I moved up to my chest, my fingers running through the hair, then I moved to my nipples and twisted just until it started to hurt. Then back down my body to my crotch where I pulled at my cock tugged my balls through my underwear.

"Oh, just get it out already," Chaz said and looked up to see he had removed his underwear, "It's not exactly new to us."

I stood up and slowly pulled down my underwear, wiggling my hips and making a show of it more to make fun of Chaz than for any erotic value. Then they were down, I kicked them up into my hand then tossed them at Chaz's head, narrating the process to Oliver too slowly for Chaz to defend himself. Oliver laughed as Chaz wordlessly but loudly voiced his disgust and put my underwear on the floor. God, but it was good to hear Oliver laugh.

I sat back down and things got back to being dirty. I slowly stroked my cock to it's full size then I working it hard and fast. Oliver and I went back and forth, describe what we would do to each other in vivid detail. We described the sucking and fucking, of course but the senses were more important to werewolves and we spent a long time describing scents of sex and cum and sweat, and sounds our breath and hearts beating. It was probably boring to a human, especially Chaz who was more interested in sexting Sophie but it got me so hot remembering what I already done with Oliver and imagining things we were yet to do.

Sometimes I had my eyes closed just listening to Oliver talk dirty to me while Chaz was texting but sometimes Chaz and I watched each other. We were not attracted to each other but it was like a friendly competition to see who could be the horniest and most masculine. If it were some other guy it might have been about checking out competition but I was well acquainted with Chaz. We were trying to outdo each other, although at what neither us could really be sure. We did not care who was bigger or hairy or smellier. We both knew already that I could come harder, further and more than him, which we probably now guessed was because I was a werewolf. Still, we silently egged each other on with our eyes and goofy grins.

He still had his one hand on his phone and he was pumping with cock with the other, thrusting up into his hand. Occasionally he had to spit into his hand to keep himself lubed up and he was fairly tame in his masturbation but I could see he was loving it from the beads of sweat that dripped down his body, his short raspy breathing, the way his muscles flexed and relaxed rhythmically and the smell he was putting out.

I was feral in comparison. I beat my cock for all it was worth, slamming my fist into my groin to I could feel the tug of my foreskin, pulling it up to feel that silky skin slide over my head to cover it then slamming back down, at an inhuman pace. I was bucking my hips but my breathing was even. At first I was pulling on my hairy sack, teasing my balls with pleasure and pain then I stuck my fingers in my mouth, got them slick then moved to the edge of the chair, hunched over and slid them into my arse hole. I fingered myself as I wanked. My hole clenched around my finger and I groaned in pleasure. I did not find my prostate but I never could on my own. Still, with Oliver's descriptions and encouragement, it was more than enough

I could hear him through the phone as well, not just his words but his movements. I would hear the telltale sounds of an intact cock being wanked, I could hear the lust in his voice and his heavy breathing. Normally I took so long to get off on my own I rarely bothered but the situation was doing it for me. Between the fraternal encouragement of Chaz and the erotic encouragement of Oliver, I was ready to explode.

I heard Chaz's heart beat pick up and opened my eyes. His heart pounded and he froze, his muscles taut and even his breathing stopping, Then he let out a long, shuddering breath as three shot of cum short from his dick and landed on his stomach. He remained motionless and rigid as more cum oozed out of his cock and slid down his hand to gather in his pubes. In a few seconds it was over and Chaz relaxed, looking spent.

Oliver and I were beyond words or human sounds now, both growling continuously. I had my head back, fingering my arse and as I furiously wanked my cock. I heard Oliver snarl and snap his teeth. I recognised that reflex, knowing he was cumming. It pushed me over the edge and I leaned back, lifting my legs, and let loose. My balls pulled up tight, my hole spasmed around my fingers, my cocked throbbed in my hand and pleasure coursed through my body. My body tensed up and I clenched my jaw shut tight. Spurt after spurt of hot cum shot from my cock, most landing on my chest and shoulders but some I copped in the face. I continued to beat my cock as my orgasm slowly subsided, a few weaker globs of cum landing on my stomach.

"I forgot how fucking impressive that is," I heard Chaz say. I opened my eyes to see him staring at me in awe. "I mean, it was kinda funny when you were holding back and pretending to be human but fucking hell, it was like a fucking fire hose. Is that a werewolf thing too?"

I looked down at myself and saw I was completely drenched in my own cum. It would be worse than the sand if it dried. I hearded Oliver laughing. "It's a werewolf thing," he said, sounding a little breathless.

"Damn," Chaz continued, "But it just kept going. It thought you'd turn inside out of you didn't stop. You sure you can't make me a werewolf 'because I would love to cum like that."

"You make enough mess as it is," I said, tossing the box of tissues at him. I needed another shower, however. "Soph would kill you started shooting like this."

"I don't even want to imagine the two of you together. I mean, how long were you at last night? How many times did you both cum? Fuck, no I am imagining it."

"Okay, I'm done," I said laughing and standing. "Thanks for this, Oli."

Oliver laughed as well. "This was as funny as it was sexy. You have my number now. Call me later and we'll get together, yeah?."

"Yeah. Night, Oliver."

"Night, mate!" Chaz called out.

"Night, boys." Then he hung up.

Chaz was cleaning himself off with tissues as I picked up my phone and headed for the stairs, picking up my underwear on the way. "You want some of this?" Chaz asked, holding his cum covered hand.

I could smell it and I really was not interested. I gave an exaggerated shudder. "No thanks." Then I wiped some of my cum from my face and licked my hand clean. I was indifferent to the taste of my own cum so it did not bother me but it did nothing to turn me on either. "Got my own anyway."

Chaz genuinely gagged. "For fuck's sake."

"Don't start shit you can't win, mate."

"I should probably know better. I'm going for a smoke then I'm turning in."

"I've just got to wash off, make my bed and then I'll be doing the same."

It had been an great day and a brilliant, amusing and slightly odd way to end the night. I really enjoyed spending time with Oliver and he turned me on so much. I could feel my dick wanting to get hard again at the thought of him. I had not wanked with Chaz in a long time, not since moving, and it was as funny as ever; Chaz made everything a joke. But before we'd just been having a wank with some porn. This time had been a little different, the truly sexual element of our partners being involved. I knew I was the luckiest guy to have Chaz as my best friend and all the luckier to have Oliver come into my life now.

I got ready for bed without bothering to dress. It would have just been inconvenient to dress, undress, shower, dress, make my bed then undress again. Chaz must have felt much the same because he went out the back for his cigarette naked and unashamed. That man would have been fit right in with the pack. When I was finished he was sending his last text to Sophie.

"Night, dickhead," I called down the stairs.

"Fuck off," he called back.

I went to my room, collapsed onto my bed and drifted to sleep.