Lonely Autopilot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"W-W...I'm j-just an AI!" he said, squeaking.

"Read the Roci's files," she purred. "Humans have been fucking A.Is since before they were fully sapient."

Nimbus panted, quietly. "I-I don't know what I'm feeling..."

Sin slipped around in his hands, spinning so that her breasts pressed to his chest. She ground her self against him, her palms reaching down to cup and squeeze his cock – it changed shape subtly as he grew in his understanding of human forms. It was warm. It was hard. But more, he looked just so adorably confused. Sin grinned wickedly. A bit of fair turnabout, hmm? She floated upwards, her body moving in the simulated space with the same ease as during a dream. She spread her thighs, then locked them around his hips, reaching down and stroking his dick, sliding against her pussy. She purred quietly. "Now, Nimbus, as my autopilot...I am your captain. Your pilot. Yessss?"

Nimbus hissed softly – it wasn't a word, but it was enough of a confirmation for Sin to grin.

"So, as your captain, I give you an order. Fuck me."

Nimbus thrust his hips forward. His massive cock plunged into her simulated pussy and Sin moaned – her hair flaring around her head. She let it grow longer in the simulation, enjoying the way it floated around her head like a silver anima. She ducked her head forward, biting down on Nimbus' shoulders. He grabbed her ass, squeezing it with his glowing, shifting fingers. One of his fingers teased the curve of her anus, and then he slipped his hand up, his other hand still squeezing her ass. His middle finger plunged into her ass and Sin squeaked – and came. Hard.

The universe around her lengthened – then stretched.

Nimbus thrust into her, his cock growing ridges as he learned more about her reactions. His balls slapped against her thighs and she quivered with every impact, her eyes widening as she saw the tunnel effect growing around her and his body. The Roci looked around nervously, and as Sin felt her climax rushing towards her again – a second, even more powerful one – she groped out. Her hand closed around the Roci and she felt a faint clunk shudder through her body and her soul.

Nimbus gasped. "D-Docked!"

"I know!" She moaned. "Now just cum inside meee!"

From the look in his eyes, Nimbus wanted to correct her. But the pressures of biology caught up with the auto-pilot and his balls clenched. Warm, star-bright cum filled Sin's body and her whole mind locked up as she felt the caress of infinity. Her breasts pressed against Nimbus' chest and she kissed him deeply as the tunnel surrounding the ship flared and then collapsed. When the light faded, the two of them floated, their bodies still locked together. The Roci spun slowly away from them – slightly dinged up by the flash of light, but Sin could see the auto-repair systems starting to work.

Sin smiled, her fingers caressing Nimbus' glowing hair. "You do that well for an alien A.I..." she said, feeling happy. Satisfied, even. She closed her eyes and lounged against his chest – enjoying the warmth and strength of him.

"I learn fast," Nimbus murmured, his hand caressing her back slowly. "Also, ah, Sin, why does this planet have such a filthy orbit?"

"Planet?" Sin blinked – then looked back.

A faintly familiar blue-green orb hung in the void before her. A thousand million glints of light surrounded it – tiny bits of debris left behind by a millennium of less than perfect space traffic. On the surface, she could see the glowing lights of a few coastal cities – electric and fusion generation and a cultural commandment against population growth stronger than religion keeping the cities safe and happy against the resurgent ecology that had bounced back over thousands of years of stewardship.

Sin grinned, slowly.

"Hello," she murmured, relaxing back into the arms of the lonely autopilot – Nimbus holding her with the tight, eager grip of someone holding onto a lifeline.

"I'm hoooooooooome."

THE END

12