Lonely Leah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Startled, Damon turns to her. "That's entirely up to you. I assume most of you will be working with your attorney on their case, but you are free to do as you like. Just remember that your future here depends on them doing well. Anyone else?"

A big blonde named Eric pipes up, "What will we be expected to do?"

"Anything it takes. Any others?"

A soft chorus of nos breaks out all around the table.

"Leah, you will be with me. Eric with-" Leah feels the blood rush to her head and her nipples harden painfully under the satin of her top. Damon's words, 'Anything it takes' run through her head over and over taking on a dark lusty cast with every passing second.

"Your partners are all outside this door, patiently waiting. Leah, you may stay in here since I am already in this room. Have a great week!"

Leah takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly as each of her new rivals files out the door. She closes her eyes and allows herself to feel a moment of relief that she's made it this far and wonders whether she was remembered well or badly.

When she opens her eyes, they're alone. Leah feels herself getting just the slightest bit wet as she remembers that the doors and windows to this room are frosted 'for privacy in meetings'. She is alone in a sound-proof room with a man who, along with his uncle, brought her to a screaming orgasm last night. An orgasm so intense that she passed out. From a fantasy.

And here he is. In the flesh, so to speak.

"How badly do you want this job, Leah. How much do you want to win?"

Shaking at the lust in his eyes, she replies, "More than anything."

"Bad enough to break the rules?"

"In a heartbeat" She says, her heart slamming against her ribs.

"Bad enough to fuck your partner?"

She opens her mouth, but nothing comes out. Her throat is too tight. She wants him to touch her. Now.

"Speak, Leah. Either say yes or ask me for a new partner. You were supposed to be his anyway, but I want you more. So much more."

She swallows hard past the lump in her throat. "Yes." She can barely hear herself through the roaring in her ears.

"Tell me what you want, Leah."

"Anything you want. Anything to win. Fuck me, Damon."

He stands, all dark hair and lust-filled eyes and tan skin and he grabs her by her hair, just like she has always wanted and he picks her up. No small feet considering her generous curves. And then he's kissing her and there is nothing else. The door is unlocked, but she doesn't care. Let them walk in, she needs him now!

He slams her down on the table, her butt landing with a thunk and shoves his hand past her blazer over her shirt. He growls in her ear when he feels her lack of a bra. She moans, kissing the dark stubble along his jaw and he presses her soft breast through the slick cloth.

She makes her way to his ear while he pushes first her jacket and then his off. She leans back as he begins to push her shirt up and off her body and then goes back to sticking her tongue in his ear, making him make those deep, rumbling growls that she feels all through her chest.

He pushes her legs apart and presses his hard cock against her through the cloth of their slacks. She moans and slithers her way down, between them until she's kneeling on the floor.

She looks up at him with big, dark eyes as she slowly unbuttons and then unzips him. He groans at the sight of her holding his dark, purple cock in her tiny white hands, her freckled face promising more pleasure than he can imagine. He wraps his tanned fingers in her soft red hair and pulls her mouth onto his cock.

Moaning, she begins to suck just the head of him, slowly pumping him from root to tip in her fist. Between his hands in her hair and the hot, meaty taste of him, she's in bliss. Completely happy. She lets him set the pace and the depth, happily following the guidance of his hand in her hair.

She stays on her knees long enough for them to become uncomfortable, with Damon showing no sign of cumming any time soon. She suspects he's been close a few time, but he always slows down or pulls her off and allows her to just pump him slowly with her soft hands.

"Stand up and take off your pants. No panties? Mmmm, bend over the desk. There you go, just like that. God you have such a nice ass."

Smack! Its not a hard whack, but it makes a nice sound. She loves the way it makes her jiggle inside. He does it again on the other side and then once more when she moans loudly.

"Do you like to be spanked? Huh, You like it rough?"

"Yes! Ohhh, I love it!"

He grunts as he slides deep inside her in one full stroke. She gasps and whimpers a little at the stretch. Its been a long time since she's used those muscles.

"Dirty little slut, you like that?"

"Yes! Oh my God, so, so good!"

She starts moaning as he starts fucking deeply into her, slamming away at her hips, pulling out until he almost pops out.

Her moans go up another octave when she feel his thumb slide down around the base of his cock in her wetness and spread it up over the tight ring of muscle above.

"Do you want me to fuck you here? Do you want to feel me slide all the way in to your tight little ass?"

"Yes! Oh fuck YES!" Its been a lot longer since anyone's done that to her. A lot. She remembers how much she used to love it. She just hopes he's at least a little gentle.

She hears a wet sound and realizes that he must have sucked his fingers to get them wet as he presses first one and then the next finger deep into her tight passage. She loves the way it burns and then fills her. Between his cock and his fingers, she feel boneless. Unable to even move more than the muscles in her throat that she's using to moan and whimper and cry out in lust.

He presses and twists and scissors his fingers and just as she gets close... pulls out. She screams a little in frustration. He lets out a throaty chuckle and then runs the wet fingers of his hand down her back until they rest on her low, low back, pinning her to the table. She can't move. Not that she wants to. Not when his big cock is pressed tight against her little ring, pressing it wider and wider, slowly feeding her more and more. She whimpers and moan and tries to buck up against him, take more, but cant move. And its perfect. One long, slow stroke until he bottoms out with the sigh of a truly satisfied man.

He holds himself there, letting her adjust as she whimpers until she begs him to fuck her, please, move, anything, please!

And then he does. Hard. Fucking away at her with everything he has, no lead up, just hard, slamming strokes that leave bruises on her hips from where the edges of the table dig into her hips. And she screams, and moans and begs him in lust filled gibberish to fuck her ass hard!

She feels his cock swell less than a second before he growl in her ear that he's going to cum. She feel his finger reach down and stroke her clit, just once and she cums so hard she sees stars as she feels him spurting deep, down inside of her.

He rocks slowly on her until the last drop comes out and then lays his full weight against her back. Its nice, comforting, while he softens and slips out.

If this is what it takes to win, maybe 'anything' won't be so bad.

12