Lonely Programmer Pt. 02

Story Info
Morning After and Damage Control.
4.6k words
4.61
23.4k
8

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thintri
Thintri
67 Followers

Sorry this took so long, but my writing den turned into a guest bedroom for an extended period of time. I'm back writing again. Please share any feedback you may have.

*****

Morning After and Damage Control

I woke up a little hazy and not sure where I was. I've only spent a couple of nights in the new beach house and last night was certainly enough for me to question reality. I've grown accustomed to the sensation as well, so I wasn't going to jump up panicked, either.

I was in my bed. In my house. I wasn't alone, though. Nikki was between my legs, completely naked and uncovered by the covers that were surely knotted up on the floor. She was gripping, playing with my morning wood. Now I could brag and go on about how I was ready to jump her bones for the second time in less than 24 hours (12 hours? What time is it?), but I just woke up and I have been drinking and fucking the night before. I needed to pee.

I looked down at her and said "Um... Sweetie?" (Sweetie? What do you call the newly deflowered naked chick in your bed?) "I need to get up real quick."

With that, she gave me a begrudgingly smirk and said "Okay, The girls left before I woke up, I was just taking a better look at your penis." (her Vocab needs work) "I'm HUNGRY!! " She followed up with aggressive eagerness.

She got up and walked over to the bathroom door and pulled off the sole robe hanging there and put it on. I quickly scurried into the bathroom and easily closed the door behind me. I guess I was going to need to put something else on now that she stole my robe. After I was finished in the bathroom, I noticed I was alone and heard voices coming from down stairs as well as the front door closing.

I came down the stairs and turn towards the kitchen and found all three girls gathered around the island.

The girls were wearing the same outfits from the night before. There pretty much looked like they were on their way to the beach or on a beachy vacation. Nikki, however was still in my robe. It almost reached the tile floor. It was cinched around her waist; covering her near-innocence.

There was a cardboard tray holding a sole paper cup from the neighborhood coffee brew house. Four different ways to make coffee in this house and they went to the coffee house. Go figure. I would have preferred a little French Press, But at least they tried in their own way, right?

I picked up the cup and took a sip. It was a dark roast I didn't recognize. I'm not much of a coffee freak, so it stands to reason that I wouldn't. It also needed a ton of creamer. The sweet cream in the fridge served it's purpose very well.

The girls were chatting and giggling away when I approached and didn't address me until I was settled onto a high seat at the island bar with them.

Sawyer finally turned to me and said "Whatcha got planned fer today, Rockstar?"

After nursing a too hot of a sip of coffee I replied " Not much. I have to look at something I was working on the other day to send to my brother, but other than that I'm free. Shouldn't take more than half an hour."

Nikki looked puzzled. "Your brother?" She said. I'm not terribly aware of what I've actually shared about my hobby with them, but I guess I needed to spill the beans now.

"Yeah."I sometimes make games for him. I'm not on the payroll, really, but I do show him some of the stuff I tinker with. Sometimes he and his company buy the games I make from me."

My brother would never steal from me or pay less than top dollar. He makes sure that I get exactly what the game is worth and even works with my attorney if the specifics need ironing out. I do occasionally get royalties, but the initial pay out is the bigger deal for me. I like lump sum payouts.

"Games?! Which game did you make?! Anything we know?" Jenn said with excitement.

After hanging my head in defeat, I slowly rose from my perch and beckoned. "Come on, I'll show you."

I don't like to brag and I certainly don't like to broadcast my successes or failures, but my "workshop" does have a few posters sent from the publishing company displaying my work. I'm the asshole that framed them, though.

As I entered the room, and flicked on the light, the girls followed in and all looked relatively surprised. The smallest bedroom in the house was dedicated as my office. Most of the houses down here are made to hold the most people possible to generate vacation rent, so this room was the smallest and would only hold a pair of bunk beds.

I made sure that it had all my computer stuff against one wall and a Futon couch along the other. The main screen was mirrored by a larger flat screen TV above the computers. When I was looking for a break from programming, I could watch TV or movies on the big screen and still not be too far from my work station. The mini fridge/end table also helped some.

An audible gasp escaped on of the ladies as I moved to the sole desk chair in the room. They were taking turns admiring the TV, computer, and framed posters on the wall.

"Vegetable Samurai, Sweet Smash,... Are these yours?!" Nikki said

"That's a huge computer, Alex!" Jenn added

"You've been busy, huh, Babe?" Sawyer summed up.

I humbly replied to all of them, sort of blushing in the process "These are mine, but not the names I gave them, marketing and all that. It's actually two computers and just four screens. See the two key boards and mice? And, no, Sawyer, I do this in my spare time."

Nikki noticed some printed screen shots on the desk and said "Is this your newest work? What's this one?"

"That's PO'D Pigs. I just wrapped that one up a while ago. It's going into the app market soon. That's going to be my last game for a while. I need to finish up with the house. Plus, I'm out of ideas." I said in return.

"And you do this for fun? Do you make money doing it?" Jenn asked.

"Aaaaaah... I do okay, I guess. The Fun is the only reason why I do it. It would be a job if I cared about the money. Besides, the money is more fun when it feels like it's a bonus and not a pay check." I said shyly.

"Well, Mr. Programmer, You do fine work." Sawyer said while patting me on the back.

"Yeah! We love your games, Alex!" Jenn added.

"I can't wait to try the next one! Do you know what it'll cost?" Nikki asked.

"I let the bean counters figure that out. I guess it depends on if they are going to advertise and/or use DLC and in-game purchases and shit." I replied.

I noticed Sawyer eying some of my recording equipment sitting in a box on the floor in front of the closet. I really needed to tighten this place up a bit.

"And what's all this for?" she said fondling my mini camera.

"I occasionally have conference calls close to my computer if any technical questions arise on my brother's end. I also have moderate aspirations to become a video game vlogger on MyTube." I said coolly.

She was already looking for a place to plug in the cord when the light bulb in my head went off. I was fairly certain that she wanted to have a little fun with me and the girls again. I have to admit that I had my reservations, but I was already getting hard thinking about it. The other girls were occupied with some more of the accents in the room and didn't notice Sawyer's plan in action.

Nikki had her hands in a box full of figurines ready to be shelved. "Look at all these cool toys!" she exclaimed.

"Collectable figurines..." I corrected

"Toys" The girls said in affirmative unison.

Nikki picked up the box and sat down on the couch and continued to sift. Jenn was busy flipping through a box of magazines and programming text books. "We had no idea you were such a geek!" she said with a smirk and a playful air kiss.

I didn't have time to respond because Sawyer exclaimed "Hey girls! Check it out!"

She already unlooped the 20ft cord and assembled the mini tripod holding the tiny camera like an Olympic torch. The camera is no bigger than a pack of cigarettes and the legs of the tripod barely stand at a foot tall when fully assembled. The red light was also on.

My mind was made up and really wanted to go at it again, but I needed to play it off like I wasn't. "Hey, go easy with that. I just got it." I said while lumbering over to Nikki.

"Don't worry, Alex, I know my way around a camera." she replied.

"Aww..." Nikki said in protest as I took away her box of toys. Collectables. I meant Collectables.

"Hey, Jenn, why don't you join those two on the couch?" Sawyer said.

Jenn and Sawyer made eye contact and immediately were both on the same page. Jenn abandoned her her paperbacks and half shoved me onto the couch next to Nikki and sat on her other side. Jenn was already kissing Nikki while I was pulling at the belt of her robe.

"Ooooh, no..." Nikki said with her voice trembling a little. "I'm still sore from yesterday and I don't want to be recorded. Please stop."

"You think YOU'RE sore?! You didn't have Alex rammed up YOUR ass, did you?" Sawyer said a little angrily. The Camera began to beep. "What the...Memory full? Well it seems Mr Computer Genius never cleaned it out so we can't record even if we wanted to."

Sawyer punched a couple of buttons and set the camera down atop of the mini fridge. I could tell that the camera was still on and still recording, but I didn't mind. I was half certain that she managed to record straight onto my hard drive.

She looked at Nikki and said. "Don't worry, Sweetie, we're gonna take good care of you."

Sawyer already had the cloth belt in her hands and was tying it around her eyes and systematically tied off one wrist and then the other to the frame of the futon above her head. There wasn't a lot of protesting from Nikki, because she was too interested in Jenn's mouth on hers and mine on her exposed nipples.

Jenn and Sawyer took turns kissing and fondling Nikki and disrobing themselves, trying to not give Nikki a chance to protest any further. I was working my way down onto the floor and between Nikki's legs. The couch was far too high to penetrate her like this, but I was more interested in tasting her. I pulled Nikki's hips closer to the edge of the couch and Jenn straddled her chest, feeding her breasts to Nikki. Sawyer was whispering into Nikki's ear and fondling Jenn's rear and pussy. I had just enough room to get my mouth on Nikki's clit and not get bumped by Sawyer or Jenn.

I had a great view of Jenn's pussy and ass while I tasted Nikki for the first time. It tasted equal parts salty, sweet, and most telling, metallic, reminding me of yesterday. I felt both pride and guilt remembering that I took her virginity less than 24hrs ago. Her moans were nothing more than muffled meows, being heard through a pair of beautiful breasts. I needed to be gentle on her. I hoped that the girls would follow my lead and make this day all about her. They didn't fail me, but Sawyer could have been gentler.

I already had Nikki climbing steadily to her first orgasm when I noticed that her meows and moans were turning into responses to Sawyer's special line of questioning. Questions I couldn't quite make out. Jenn was obviously enjoying the dialog and possibly getting a little frustrated with the lack of attention from Sawyer and me. I had to move Sawyer's hand away to get my thumb onto Jenn's clit, but that only made Sawyer rub her anus with her moist fingers. Now that Jenn and Nikki were both satisfied and not making any more distractions, Sawyer and I could go back to our initial task... Nikki.

Nikki's moans were getting louder and steadily more understandable. Affirmations and expletives mostly, but I still couldn't hear Sawyer. Jenn was certainly enjoying the attention she was getting from the three of us and started bumping her ass off of my forehead. I needed to double my efforts to make Nikki cum before Jenn did. My thumb slid into Jenn's pussy rather than rub her clit, and she let out a guttural moan in protest. My hand now softly moving with her so as to minimize her sensations.

Following my lead, Sawyer slid her hand up off of Jenn's ass and began to stroke her neck and shoulders. She began talking louder, loud enough for me to hear finally.

"Do you want to eat Jenn's pussy?" She said

"Yes!" Nikki replied

"Do you want Jenn to cum on your face?" Sawyer asked a little louder

"Yes!" Nikki moaned loud enough to match Sawyer's volume

"Do you want to cum on Nikki's face, Jenn?" Sawyer asked turning to Jenn.

"Oh, God, I want to cum so bad!" Jenn replied.

"Nikki needs to cum for Alex first." Sawyer said with a giggle in her throat.

"Mmmm..." I said in response, allowing the vibrations to pass onto Nikki's clit and folds.

With that, a few incoherent noises and moans from Nikki, and she was grinding her mound onto my face, encouraging my tongue to enter her and lap at her juices as she finally came. I allowed my nose to rub her clit some more as I felt her try to retreat from my oral attack.

Sawyer had already began cooing Nikki in a maternal fashion as she untied and removed the blind fold from Nikki's eyes. I was rearing back onto my heels and Jenn had already kicked her leg over Nikki's lap freeing her entirely. The girls were already making a new position while Nikki was still dazed.

Jenn laid back with one foot on the floor and a pillow propping her head up against the arm of the couch. Sawyer was easing Nikki onto all fours up on the couch with her ass up high in the air. I was moving into position behind her and Sawyer took my place on the floor, to coach and whisper into Nikki's ear while fondling her breasts and stomach.

Nikki was already licking and sucking on Jenn when I was getting settled behind her. I made eye contact with Sawyer and she gave me a very happy looking smirk and went back to her coaching. I then looked up at Jenn who was already looking right at me. Her eyes soon rolled back into her head with a new smile across her lips I have never seen before.

Looking down, I pulled Nikki's left cheek to the side and grabbed my cock with my other hand and eased it to her entrance. It felt even more tight than it did yesterday even with her cum and my saliva lubing the path. I slowly made way in, inch after inch until I was to the hilt. Knowing that the position we were in made a huge difference, I enjoyed how much deeper I was in than yesterday. As I eased my way back out, I noticed that I was sort of pulling her inner folds out with me. I noticed how inflamed she was. She wasn't kidding about being sore. She was mostly dark pink with deep red spots in places. I fear that she may bleed some more if I'm not careful, so I took my time.

Jenn sure wasn't taking her time, and had already reached her near climax point I had her at before. I'm truly amazed at how easily she can cum. Nikki was obviously proud of her newly learned technique and slowed her attack some while simultaneously rocking back at me. It appeared to me that she wanted me to go a little faster. With that, I started giving her a quick 1-2 inch stride and the occasional bottoming out. She and Jenn started moaning in unison. Apparently, Sawyer put me in charge of the pace and Nikki secretly gave me the go ahead.

In no short time, Jenn began to shake and moan louder and I could hear Nikki breathe louder and shorter through her nose. Nikki's pussy got extremely wet and eased the friction around my cock. My strokes got longer and faster and I could hear Jenn climax as soon as Nikki clamped down on my dick. I could feel her moisture running off of my balls, splashing onto the now discarded robe.

I decided to let them both catch their breath and offered my cock to Sawyer who eagerly took it in her mouth. I allowed her to take me to the edge again while the girls adjusted into the opposite positions. Jenn wanted some attention from my cock while she ate Nikki out this time.

I spoke up before Sawyer had the chance and said " Now, Jenn, You can't cum until Nikki does. I know how easy it is for you, so you better eat that pussy like it was your job!"

Not to be outdone, Sawyer grabbed hold of my cock, gave it a thorough oral lubing and proceded to rub the head up and down Jenn's already slick lips. My hips were just under hers and sliding in to the hilt was easy. I left it there for a moment to allow Jenn to adjust and pick her rhythm on Nikki's clit again. My balls were resting peacefully on her clit. I knew that it wasn't going to take much effort from me to make her cum, so I decided to give her the least mount of effort possible. Only just sliding an inch out and back in; I was able to just barely stimulate her. I could hear Nikki moaning louder and feel Jenn trying to increase my strokes by essentially rocking her oral rhythm with her hips on my cock. I wasn't about to let that happen, so I grabbed Jenn by the waist and held her still. My cock was buried inside her and only just barely allowed any movement. Jenn was going to have to settle on the subtle stimulation until she could work Nikki up to another orgasm.

I noticed that my balls did sway and rub Jenn's clit rather effectively. I'm sure she thought she was getting away with her secret bonus friction, but I didn't mind. It appeared she was doing a good job on Nikki.

Sawyer was splitting her attention between us three, but I felt the urge to have her all to my self for a moment or two.. I took her by the wrist and guided her closer to me. My left hand explored the curve of her back and ass as I began to kiss her face and lips.

At first, she was very occupied lapping the juices from my lips and chin. After she was sure she got it all, she began to kiss me tenderly on the lips. I was actually quite surprised at her sudden change in demeanor. Her normally aggressive, dominant nature seemed to melt away as our tongues explored each other. My hand slid down under her ass and began to massage her lips and clit and her hands found my chest and Jenn's back to steady herself. She was vocally cooing and sighing into my mouth.

Nikki began to moan louder and allowed a few expletives to escape her mouth. We could hear Jenn moaning approvingly at the new crescendo Nikki was singing for us. As Nikki was approaching an orgasm, Jenn knew she would get hers as well.

A devilish smile and snicker from Sawyer broke our kiss as her hand fell to Jenn's ass. She nodded her head to indicate that I should see what she was doing. I looked down and saw Sawyer's thumb rubbing and circling Jenn's asshole. I actually hadn't had a good look at it having so much distracting me. It seemed to try to draw Sawyer's probe into it, even sucking on it as her thumb manipulated it. I suddenly had the ability to read Sawyer's mind and began to ease my cock out of Jenn's seemingly collapsing pussy. It actually made me feel like a cave-in chasing an adventure movie's protagonist to the opening of a secluded jungle temple, escaping just in time. Idaho Johnson does it again! Sad, protesting moans escape Jenn's mouth as Sawyer redirects my cock for the second time to that wanting asshole. A sudden smack of Jenn's hand on the couch cushion and her fist balled the fabric up as my polished, slick helmet entered her. Jenn sighed relieve and moaned deeply into Nikki's box as she finally relaxed and wriggled her butt at me.

"NO! Don't cum yet! I'm almost there!" Nikki said misreading Jenn's reaction to the new penetration.

Sawyer broke off from me and gave Nikki attention. "Don't worry, Nikki. Jenn didn't cum. She just got distracted by Alex taking her ass like he did mine last night."

It wasn't at all like last night. Jenn seemed more than accommodating with my new tactic. Clearly enjoying the thought. Sawyer really didn't seem to want me crammed in her ass at first. The wheels spinning in Nikki's head were almost visible. I could tell she was combing over what Sawyer just said. Looks of disgust, curiosity, and fear all flashed across her face until she locked eyes on me. Uncertainty was her current look. I merely air kissed and winked at her. Nikki's face relaxed a bit and her eyes rolled back into her head as Jenn's pace picked up again.

Thintri
Thintri
67 Followers
12