Lonely Programmer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come take a look at this view, Sawyer! Her ass looks like it's eating my dick!" Now I never said my vocabulary was upper tier by any means, but I'm pretty sure my primal brain was having trouble choosing prettier words at that very moment.

Nikki's staccato breathing suddenly started climbing in a second labored crescendo. I knew She wasn't going to last very long. Jenn moaned with relief know the same thing. I decided that I was going to help her along as well and try to time our orgasms together. I couldn't see from my limited vantage point, but Jenn was also working her fingers in and out of Nikki's honey hole, surely focusing on the almost-new G-spot within.

Sawyer looked over her shoulder fixated on our electronic voyeur and moved her knees aside some and repositioned her head. Her mouth was making encouraging noises that may have been nasty, directive instructions, but my ears were malfunctioning. All available power was apparently re-routed to life support and the forward weapons array. I was ready to burst.

My last intelligent thought was that I wasn't going to let Sawyer dictate my load. As Nikki and Jenn finally exploded in a plumb of daffodils and rainbow dust, I immediately took a handful of Sawyer's Fiery mane and plunged my ass covered cock into the back of her throat. A stifled gag poofed out through her nose. She's no stranger to deep throat cock sucking breathing techniques, but she was startled for sure.

The dagger eyes she shot me clearly read her disapproval of ass/cock in her mouth, but they quickly rolled back into her head as my heavy seed geysered into her expert oral port.

As we slowly came down from our mutual highs, I noticed a number of things:

1) The digital clock screen saver on my code screen read "1218hrs". Officially time to start drinking without negative social ramifications. YES!!

2) The Spyke video calling ring was going off on someone's phone (mine). And finally,

3) Sawyer had frigged herself and left a considerable sized wet spot on the floor. Does Lady Squirt stain carpet? Does the chemical guard warranty cover Love Juices?

I could sow a field of fucks I wouldn't give for the carpet, but I was a little miffed that she decided to go solo. Two out three for round Two isn't bad, but I really want to get my bone buried in that Feisty Fawn again. I'll perhaps get her alone next weekend?

Seeing as how Nikki and Jenn both had work in a couple of hours, they decided to clean up some before heading home. They both tentatively stated that they might be back later for a late dinner near eleven. I wasn't holding my breath, though. I could see how worn out they were and the "just fucked' gait they were contending with. A right ass fucking for one and a proper, brutal deflowering for the other surely earned them the night off.

I reclaimed my bathrobe quickly after the girls waddled/limped out of the room. I was actually slow to get up and was feeling pretty drained. It took a conciderable amount of effort to get back out to the kitchen area. Sawyer already had a beer popped for me (Goddess, remember?) and was handing it to me and saying her goodbyes to the girls.

My goodbyes were said with the four of us at the front door, a merciless 35-40 paces from the kitchen island. Jenn's smile was ear to ear and almost Cheshire. A mutual big, fat hug and wet kiss between us and she was out the door with a playful pat on the ass. Nikki almost appeared sad. Her face was partially masked by her hair. A low waist hug from her and a sulky " I don't wanna go..." is what I got. I could feel her tears moistening my bare chest after her face snaked it's way into my robe. I grabbed her chin to pull her eyes to my gaze and said "You can come by whenever you want to as long as you call first. I'll make plenty of time for you. Promise." A mousey smile and "Okay" with a short head nod and out the door she went.

I close the door as they pulled out of my sandy driveway. I resisted the urge to slide down the door in perfect Rom/Com fashion. I was too afraid that I wouldn't be able to get up. I did bang my head off of it once or twice in homage to 80's Teen movies, though. My eyes opened to see my Sawyer (my?) standing in front of me with my phone in one hand and my discarded beer in the other.

"Three missed calls from yur brother an' that was prolly him on Spyke, too. Call him, though. Yur not lookin' like a video chat right now." A quick glimpse in the last look mirror next to the door confirmed how polite she can be when she wants to. I looked like the end of the best day of my life. Picture that for yourself.

The phone call and subsequent story are for another chapter, Pervs. Go read up on some babysitter spankings or something until my lazy ass writes Chap. 3.

Thanks for reading! I do read your comments and would love some feedback! Thanks again!

12