Lonely Programmer Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thintri
Thintri
67 Followers

Now... Full disclaimer... I'm going to be honest and tell you that I have ZERO proof about this next part here. I was in the fuzz of Heaven's coziest cloud, and may be remembering things... differently.

"Prolly all of them." I said all too smugly. "Maybe none of them." I said pensively. "You know, it's really tough to tell with those 4." I said all too deadpan.

"Well, how's a girl gonna get some too if there's so little room?" She said snickering. She was standing to my left. Her hands were completely enveloping my wedding tackle.

Her left hand was cupping, cradling my jewels. Her right hand rubbing up and down my shaft, knuckle dragging over the head and sliding back down again. Her mouth was so close she looked like she were speaking directly into my cock. Both of her breasts were on the cot, grazing my flank. Her scrubs were gone, but she was wearing a long sleeved tee with the hospital logo on it. It was more form fitting and was a v-neck. The thin fabric didn't hide her sexy bra and rock hard nipples. My left hand was completely AWOL. Disobeying direct orders to not explore while doped up; the other limbs cheered him on as he cupped that fleshy little bobble. So soft and all too firm to be real. My bravery was rewarded with her hot, wet tongue grazing my tool and her warm breath pour all over my piss hole at the exact same time. Things escalated quickly from there. We still had volleyed a few Qs &As, but I don't remember much.

Her right hand grabbed my right wrist and encouraged me to play with her hair. I had pulled the tail over her left shoulder. She then grabbed my left hand and moved it to her mound, just above the cot height.

"JoJo said you taste fruity..."

"Did JoJo suck my cock?.."

"Are you really allergic to nuts?

"Yeah..."

"Use two fingers..."

"Like this?.."

"Yeah... I'm gonna tell JoJo all about this..."

"Did I finger JoJo?.."

And right then, that bolt of lightning from earlier, joined forces with the runaway bullet train that is my orgasm, and stormed right up my urethra. Dottie's eyes were glowing a pepto pink color. One of the wall paper butterflies landed on her hairline. My hand was completely inside two stretchy waistbands, giving Dottie the double down. A hero in yellow spandex gave me the thumbs up and rocketed past my line of site.

"I have to take this sample...MMM..." Is what I'm pretty sure she said. Pretty sure.

"Cum on my hand!" The sudden demanding order combined with the first heavy wave of pre-cum hit her tongue, made her cum. Hard. Splashing noises coming from my hand, gulping noises coming from her throat.

"Mmmm... Well, you're all washed up now. I'm going to use your private bath for just a sec. Jo Jo should be here soon to relieve me. Not that I need relieving... I'm going home, is all." She said, grabbing a scrub pouch off the shelf and slamming the bathroom door.

My head hit the pillow again. I turned my head to the butterflies. They were way more tranquil to me at that point. I closed my eyes as one landed on my nose to give me tiny kisses.

I heard voices shortly after.

"Good. You're awake." Jo Jo said.

I was still over funked to hear her discussion with Dottie, but My ears perked up at this bit.

"So...?"

"He tastes like skittles!" Dottie said giggling.

"Like some tropical fruit, Right?!"

What the fuck?

Cue up my Total Recall at this very moment. All 100% memories from here on in.

"What the fuck?" I said.

They were already into their goodbyes and Dottie was halfway behind the closing door when she heard me. She gave a quick smirk with a tiny audible snicker.

"And a 'Good morning' to you, too."

"Hey, Did I ever finger your pussy?"

"What are going to do with you, Alex?" Jo Jo said, rolling her eyes, showing a beautiful smile. She should thank her Aunt for being a kick-ass dentist.

A wrap at the door drew us both to it. Nikki was in the door.

"Is it too early to come in?" Nikki said with a croak in her voice.

"Come on in, Sweetie. I know Dottie waved you in. It's okay." Jo Jo said in a very soft voice.

Nikki took the room in two steps. I managed to see her red, puffy eyes and the wet streaks on her face and stained onto her work polo on the first step.

"Alex! Oh my God I was so worried! Sawyer came in to quit and said you were quitting, too. I walked her out to her car to get the scoop. She told me everything! I had to leave work and come here right away! I saw Jo Jo in the parking lot and told me to wait until shift change and she'd get me in. Oh my God! Does it hurt? How many fingers am I holding up? Do remember me? They did a good job on those stitches!..."

You get the idea. Yeah, Yeah. Dead horse.

"I have to do a some paperwork for your hero there." Jo Jo said pointing at me.

As she passed, she gave Nikki a warm, assuring hug and went in to "cheek to cheek" kiss her. Nikki crooked her neck and went strait for a full on mouth to mouth kiss, her lips already partially parted. They immediately made contact, JoJo made a squeeing noise and pulled away giggling.

"Alex! You're such a bad influence!" She said, scolding me while looking right into Nikki's eyes. She was now rubbing Nikki's face clean of any loose wet tears and holding the back of her head with the other hand.

"I'll be back with breakfast. Nut free. Dottie took care of that though, didn't she?.." The door shut on Jo Jo as she was speaking.

Wait... What?

"Wait, what?"

"Breakfast. Do you think they'll fire me?" Nikki said.

"Huh? What time is it? No. How could they with Sawyer gone? They need you."

"Just after Ten. I was working the early shift. That's why I wasn't out last night. Jenn went home. She said she was too sore to party. You've Quit! Ugh! That means they'll punish me with YOUR shift!"

"Then quit. That'd be hilarious!"

"You're so high right now. That means you'd have to hire me."

"Yes, I am. And yes, I will hire you if you quit."

She beamed a crazy youthful smile and started rubbing my crotch through the gown. Where's my blanket?! There was a blanket!

"Hey. Think we can get away with some head in here?"

"I'm almost certain." I said with a heavy sigh. "Do I taste like Skittles?"

*****

End Chapter four!

More stuff on the way. Just finished up a move and working out some internet issues. I'll also be wading out the reluctance vibe in the stories for a while. I want to focus on the girls in the story thus far, but there will be some, shorter, one shots with random encounters. Don't forget to comment!

Thintri
Thintri
67 Followers
12