All Comments on 'Lonely Woman Meets Eccentric Senior'

by MisterNatural

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More!!

Want to see Rocky beat the shit out of the husband, not just break his nose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good for Karen

not an adultery fan but the louse she was married to wasn't worthy of the gal, who I though was as sexy as hell, and their sex sounded incredible

VeryDirtyMindVeryDirtyMindabout 8 years ago
Loving it

I was loving it up until the end when they were watching Rocky take her anally in the mirror, and that made the story exceptional!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More

Great story , please continue. I love the way he is rough but still tender to her! Again a great story!

youngshywifeyoungshywifeabout 8 years ago
Vey enjoyable

Wonderfully crafted. Each stage was exciting and erotic. I would call you an Erotic Senior rather than Eccentric. Thank you. More Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Uncut all the way

My 61 year old boss popped by anal cherry. I had been staying back some nights for sex with him for a while when he asked if I would fancy something different. With that he laid me on the desk and started playing with my anus. He pushed his fingers inside me and then his tongue. After a while he took hold of his cock, pulled back his loose foreskin and pushed it in my delicate hole. It was painful at first but once the mushroom head was in the rest was plain sailing. I love anal and the orgasms he gives me are out if this world. Of course once he's cum he goes soft so he works my clitty with his mouth and makes me cum again.

DarkChocolate9DarkChocolate9almost 3 years ago

A new perspective on why some pretty young women went for the rough men. Well written story.

hygge14hygge14almost 2 years ago

Very well written and hilarious in parts. Good job!

Helen1899Helen18998 months ago

Brilliant 5* great characters, would love more of him., he can pop in here for a brew anytime.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous