Lonely Woman Meets Eccentric Senior

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And now you're thinking," Rocky concluded. "Has this crazy old fool been peeking in my bedroom window, because by your reaction I can tell that if I'm not exactly right I'm scary close."

"Rain seems to be letting up," Karen said hopefully as she swiveled to looked out the kitchen window at the rain pelting her car just as hard as it was before.

"Child," the hulking man whispered as he came behind Karen, his breath on her neck as he hands slid slowly up and down Karen's arms.

"Please," Karen whimpered.

"I want to fuck you," Rocky said. "I've wanted to from the very first time we started talking, and I think you want me too."

"I'm married," Karen protested.

"You think that asshole tells that to Mary Barnes?" Rocky asked.

"Who?"

"The broad that works at the Agway in Holland Patent that he's been banging for the last year. You think he tells that to the black gal who works down at St. Mary's in Utica?" Rocky wondered aloud. "Didn't know about her did you? He's a equal opportunity cheater."

"You seem to pay a lot of attention to what Tom does," Karen sniffed.

"Don't have to child. All you have to is sit at a bar stool in the Wigwam or Benny's because he's there telling the world about his exploits in between hitting chumps up for loans," Rocky said as he kissed Karen's head. "You must be the only one in Oneida County that doesn't know."

"I know alright," Karen answered as her eyes welled up. "I guess I just don't..."

"Not saying this to hurt you. Just want you to see the light. Your life doesn't have to be like this."

"What should I do," Karen said defiantly. "Come move in with you here?"

"Of course not. You can do better than this or me," Rocky said as he looked down at the quivering redhead. "But for now, I want you. I want you in every way a woman can be had. I want you to know what it's like to be taken by an animal in heat like me and see what it does to you. Don't know how many men you've been with but I can guarantee none of them were anything like me."

"I haven't been," Karen started to say but stopped abruptly when his hand came towards her.

As she spoke Rocky pushed his hand under the waistband of her shorts and worked his fingers under the elastic of the panties while Karen stood frozen in shock, and as he worked his digits through the dense bush he gave one of his nasty grins.

"Knew you'd be hairy," Rocky declared. "The fact that you're dripping wet makes it even better."

The hand that had been in Karen's pants slid up under her blouse, and she didn't stop Rocky as it moved up under the baggy top. When he reached the bra he let his fingers slip under the bottom of the harness and coax it up over her breasts while with his free hand he grabbed the back of her scalp with his fist.

"I'm going to show you that rough doesn't have to be bad," Rocky promised as he tugged on her curly red locks.

"Nice," Rocky hissed as he roughly kneaded the soft little handful of titty, and as Karen leaned back and let her head roll on her shoulders he felt her nipple get hard while he nuzzled into her neck.

"Let yourself go," Rocky sighed. "There was this girl I helped out for a time. Once of these freaky goth chicks who had a lousy life. She had this godawful taste in music but one of these crazy songs she played a lot by this singer who called herself Peaches made me laugh. It was called Fuck The Pain Away and that's what she did, so let it go child."

Karen finally looked at the old man and then lurched at him with a force so hard she set Rocky back on his heels, but as she scratched and clawed at his chest and kissed him savagely he recovered fast.

"Bedroom," he grunted, and he led her down the hall, bouncing off the walls while they continued to maul each other.

***

"You know how to sew buttons back on a shirt?" Rocky asked as he brought Karen into a bedroom that was sparsely furnished but featured a bed that looked to the shaken woman like it was as big as a football field, befits a man of the owner's imposing build.

"Buttons?" Karen mumbled, wondering why he wanted her to do some sewing as this strange time. "Yes I..."

"Good!" Rocky grunted as he grabbed the fabric of her husband's old garment near the collar, and accompanied by a feral sounding growl he ripped the shirt open.

The sound of the buttons bouncing on the hardwood floor resonated as the old man yanked the remnants of the shirt off her skinny shoulders, leaving her with the still hooked up bra bunched around her collarbone.

"Cute little titties," Rocky declared when after he pulled the bra off his hands clamped onto the pale orbs, pleased that his assessment of the size of her still blossoming nipples was accurate even though their color was a lighter crimson that he pictured.

"Get your drawers off child," Rocky commanded as he nudged her backward, all eyes as she tugged down her shorts, and after she kicked them off he smiled wide at seeing the way her pubic hair wasn't contained by her rather tattered beige panties.

"Now the panties," Rocky said, muttering a muffled curse when Karen's untamed jungle of curls came into view, and after she stepped out of them he added, "Toss them to me."

Karen knelt down and grabbed the undies and tossed them the few feet to her host, and Rocky held them up to examine the slightly stained panel, plucking a curly before bringing them to his face and inhaling loudly.

"Wet - smells like a woman in heat," he proclaimed before tossing them aside, and after beckoning Karen closer he set her not so gently onto the edge of the bed and moved up close to her with his hands on his hips and waited.

Karen's hands were sweaty and shaking as she reached up to deal with the belt of the old man's khakis, the back of her hand brushing against Rocky's hairy stomach. She was all thumbs as she tried to undo it and got more frustrated every second.

"You're shaking child," Rocky observed. "You nervous or excited?"

"Yes," Karen whispered, drawing a chuckle from the man she was trying to undress, and after the belt mercifully came loose his baggy trousers dropped straight to the floor, leaving her staring at an old faded pair of boxers.

"Still time to leave if you want," Rocky offered while kicking the slacks from around his hairy ankles, but Karen said nothing and just sat there.

"Wise choice child," Rocky declared as he took her right hand and brought it over to the front of his boxers, and as it always was for him the shocked expression of the girl's face when he pushed her hand down the length of his bulge was priceless. "Here you go."

The old man's hands took the waistband of his boxers from his belly and pulled them down slowly over the spacious salt of pepper bush until the stump of his organ came into view, and although the thickness tapered somewhat along the way it seemed to the stunned woman that there would be no end to his manhood.

Finally came the ridge of the head showing beneath the foreskin and at last the ragged end of the shroud that completely covered the bulbous knob. Karen made a choking sound and recoiled a bit after the boxers dropped, her heart racing and her head spinning.

"Ugly frigging thing ain't it?" Rocky admitted as he grabbed the rubbery hose and wiggled it, stretching it as if to show that it would be ever more outrageous when erect.

Indeed, the redhead was stunned at the size of the organ but even more intimidating was the appearance of the old man's cock. The surface of the dick looked like a raised relief map with an dizzying network of veins running all over the light brown cock right to the tip. It was just as hideous as Rocky had indicated.

"Nothing to be afraid of child. The places it's going - you won't have to look at it," Rocky said as he lifted the mostly limp cock and playfully tapped Karen's cheek with it before he pushed it against her lips. "Open up honey and make me big and hard."

Karen opened her mouth wide and let her lips slide down the rough surface until she reached the ridge of the glans. She felt like a pig and thought she probably looked like one too with what felt like an apple in her mouth. Rocky's hands were going through her hair and moving her head, encouraging her to go down further.

"Look up at me child," Rocky told her as he put her hand around the shaft, and as her greenish blue eyes met his he sighed. "Nothing like what you're used to sucking on is it?"

Obviously unable to talk, Karen gave a little shake of her head as her jaws started to ache and drool went down her chin. She felt the organ begin to stiffen in her grasp, growing even longer as she sucked on the fourth penis she had even touched, and while it probably wasn't true it felt like the old man's was a big as her husband's and the other two combined.

"Work on my nuts too," he said while lifting his member upright. "Lick them good."

Karen obediently ran her all tongue over the hairy pouch since the balls were too big to suck on. The smell that filled her nostrils, a musty odor that made her eyes water, was the product of his nuts bouncing around his briefs for the mile or so walk on a muggy day but like everything else about Rocky was both disgusting and compelling at the same time.

Karen found herself lapping the furry scrotum enthusiastically, almost like a happy puppy, and it was obviously pleasing to the senior because he was moaning and arching himself towards Karen while his fist pumped up and down what was soon a stiff cock.

"Look what you did to me child," Rocky said as he pulled the redhead's head out from his crotch and let his prodigious penis wave obscenely in her flushed face.

Karen's hands went up and grabbed the shaft like a baseball bat and began sucking the the end furiously, rubbing her thighs together and acting like she was possessed. The old man clearly enjoyed seeing her like this and ignored the occasional scrapping of her teeth as she slobbered over him.

"You want it bad don't you honey," Rocky said as he looked down at her over his stomach, and after he pulled his cock out of her grasp grabbed her wrist and raised her hand up behind her head.

"Oh yeah!" the senior groaned as he skinned his dick back and rubbed the drooling head of his cock under Karen's arm, the feel of her bushy armpit against the sensitive tip making him leak like a faucet. "I could cum just like this."

"No," Karen sobbed.

"Then lay back there, Red," Rocky snarled, and after Karen dropped back and scooted towards the headboard he added, "Now spread them legs little chicken. Let me see all of that furry crotch of yours."

"Damn," Rocky exclaimed when she saw the blazing bush that went right up the crack of her ass, but when he climbed up and the bed and started to dip his face in the delta Karen cried out and tried to pull up on top of her.

"Fuck me," Karen pleaded as she tried to grab the swaying pole between his legs.

"You asked for it child," Rocky said as he knee-walked up against the back of the spread thighs so he could rub the head of his weapon up and down the opening of her sex.

Despite his playing the rough dominant man Rocky tried to be gentle as he pushed the tip of his penis into what felt like the eye of a needle, and the more of him that went in the louder Karen howled. Her legs were in the air and her feet were wiggling as the hairy brute impaled her.

The redhead was bridging her upper torso off the bed, with every vein in her head and neck throbbing, and when Rocky pushed the puffy ridge of the glans into her Karen screamed loud enough to made the old man happy he had no neighbors nearby.

Using only half of his mammoth manhood, the old man thrust hard and fast while holding himself over the girl who was thrashing and tearing at the bedding and at him, arms flailing and legs kicking as Rocky grunted like an animal.

Karen came quickly but the only way Rocky could tell was that along with the howling he felt her pussy seize up around his cock, and only then did the senior stop humping. Arching his back, he bellowed like a moose as his cock spat baby batter into Karen's aching pussy.

"It's okay child," Rocky said softly and the woman sobbed as her breathing started to return to normal. "I didn't hurt you, did I honey?"

"No," Karen choked. "It's just that - I liked it."

"That's good Karen," Rocky replied as he eased his body upward, the sensation of his deflating manhood slithering out of her making them both shiver. "It was supposed to feel good. I know it did for me."

"But..."

"No buts. You're a sexy woman who needed to cum so bad it was written all over you,' Rocky told her. "Tell me you ever had an orgasm like that. Tell me that wife-beating cheap punk ever made you cum like that."

"Didn't think so," Rocky concluded after Karen shook her head, and after he leaned over and took most of her breast in his mouth to suckle on a bit he added. "You'll feel less guilty next time, even less the next time and by the end of the day you won't feel anything but happy you met me."

"Awful confident in yourself Rocky," Karen suggested, giggling when he pulled her wrist up back over her head to nuzzle into the furry pit before she felt something against her hip. "Omigod. Are you getting hard again?"

"Quit being sexy and I'll stop getting wood," Rocky declared as he got back up onto his knees and stroked his cock before putting it back into her. "Until then..."

***

"Well darlin', you did say that while you wanted more your pussy was too sore," Rocky reminded Karen as he got her up onto her knees and spread her pale white buttocks apart while fixing his eyes on the prize, the tiny balloon knot with a ring of red curls around it. "Enjoy it."

"Oh geez," Karen cried out after she felt the old man's face burrow into the crack and swab her anus with his tongue, and after making her shiver and squeal rolled the girl over onto her side.

"Just relax honey," Rocky growled playfully as he took his lubricated finger and pushed it into where his tongue had been, churning the greased digit in and out of her tender opening while looking over his shoulder at the dresser mirror across the room at her flushed face. "You'll love it."

"If I survive," Karen managed to say as the old man pulled her leg upwards and back onto his.

"You'll survive. You'll thrive," Rocky chuckled as he gave his stiff cock one last greasing before bringing it to the target. "Matter of fact, look straight ahead and you can watch it all."

"Oh man," Karen moaned when she saw the reflection of them in the mirror laying on their hips with her skinny leg raised and the old man behind her and the spear-shaped organ being brought to her. "Looks like a third leg from this angle."

"I won't put in the thick part," Rocky said of the stump which even his fist couldn't circle. "Just the skinny end."

"Skinny?" Karen laughed before gasping when she felt the tip press into her anus, wondering aloud, "How many other women have watched themselves get destroyed in that mirror like this?"

"Does it matter child?" Rocky asked as he pushed forward, the feeling of his throbbing cock making Karen's reply unintelligible as he impaled the redhead.

Karen felt like a rag doll as the grizzled ex- Corrections Officer's meaty manhood slid a bit in and out of her tiny orifice, not gently but not as rough as he probably could have, and just like the old man had promised the pain was replaced with pleasure the more he probed her, going deeper and quicker all the while.

"That's it," Rocky was chanting by the end as the bed slammed into the night table while he fucked the married gal's ass hard and fast, his hand clawing her tits as Karen contorted and screamed.

Only when her orgasm faded did Rocky end his thrusting, and as he held her sweaty body against his he let himself go. His cock lurched in the vise-like ass, and the woman sighed as his hot cream spurted deep into her bowels, soothing the tortured cavern until he was spent.

"Oooh," Karen groaned a minute later when the cock finally oozed out of her, and she groaned again when the old man lifted her leg high to show off his handiwork.

"See. No harm done," Rocky chuckled as Karen looked in horror at the gaping hole with the cream drooling out. "It's already going back to normal."

"We'll see," Karen answered when her leg was lowered back down. "Feels like you're still in me though. I'm never going to make it to my car."

"Tomorrow you'll be looking for more. At least I know I will," Rocky told her.

***

"Sleeping in?" Rocky said as he walked down the street past his neighbor's house and saw Karen on the porch in a bathrobe instead of at the mailbox.

"Had a rough day yesterday," Karen said sheepishly.

"That so?" Rocky replied with a wink. You still look cute."

"Got a pot of coffee brewing," Karen told the old man. "If you're in the mood after you get your paper that is."

"Sounds good child," Rocky responded. "Maybe I'll pick up some donuts or something, unless you have something else in there."

"English muffins?" Karen answered, and after she looked up and down the road to make sure no one was within sight opened up her robe. "Unless you're in the mood for some more of this."

"That bush of yours really sparkles in the sunlight," Rocky declared as he looked at the blazing delta. "Yeah, that looks better than any pastries. Matter-of-fact, nothing in the paper but bad news anyway. Won't need the exercise from the walk either I suspect"

The old man had a bounce in his step as he walked across the lawn and up the stairs, and after Karen let Rocky inside she apologized for the clutter.

"Moving?" Rocky asked as he saw a few boxes stacked by the wall.

"Pretty soon," Karen replied as she led her neighbor down the hall. "By the 14th of next month for sure."

"Good for you," Rocky said as he tossed his walking stick aside and pulled the robe off the redhead's skinny shoulders. "If you need a place to stay..."

"We'll see," Karen replied as her fingers made short work of the old man's shirt and buried her face in his chest hair before adding, "Who knows, maybe you'll be sick of me by then?"

"Ha!" was his reply as he stepped out of his pants and boxers, his already erect manhood swaying as he playfully tossed the girl on her unmade bed. "I think it's more likely you'll have had enough of me."

"We'll see," Karen said as she held her arms out as the elderly man climbed onto the bed. "So far, I think it's more like me not being able to get enough of you."

****

Thank you for reading.

12