Lonely Words

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertreams
robertreams
158 Followers

Jack stepped up, chalking and scratching his head. "You're somethin' else," he said to Jordan. Jordan only nodded. Jack managed to make a shot in the opposite side, a delicate and difficult bank, but he left himself with as difficult a shot as had Jordan. This time he missed. Jasmine stepped up and ran off the table effortlessly. They were victorious on their first round.

She and Jordan shook the others' hands, and nice games were appropriately distributed. Jaz leaned in close, kissed his neck and whispered in his ear. "Is that a sock or are you happy to see me?" They both burst out laughing. "You did very well," she whispered, exactly right." Best of all, did you hear the crowd? Everyone thinks you are the pool shark. Can't hurt! I need a drink."

"Hey!" Jordan said, suddenly noticing the absence of the blazing peacock, "where's Sting?"

"I had to hock him for the entrance fees, one hundred bucks apiece? That's all right, we'll get him back from the pawn shop after the game."

"Where we gonna get two hundred bucks?" he said.

"From this tournament. Oh ye of little faith."

"Sometimes I wish you weren't so confident."

"It's the only way I know how to be."

"Except in some things," Jordan replied.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I'll tell you after the tournament."

They won the second round easily. Jasmine ran the table the first game. Jordan followed a player who made five and missed, he set Jasmine up, she finished. "When you make five against Jasmine," Jordan mused, "you only get the trash out of her way. If you're going to sink 'em against her , you'd better sink 'em all."

The wait until the next game seemed endless, but that was normal on the winner's track. Meanwhile the word had traveled through the club that Jordan and Jasmine were the team to beat, especially Jordan. The way he had left his opponents with nearly impossible shots had caught the attention of the crowd; players and spectators alike were buzzing with rumors of his prowess. Jasmine was scarcely mentioned. Several women had ambled over to where he and Jaz waited, trying to catch his eye.

Jasmine eased into a seat close to him, whispering. "You see," she said, close to his ear, "you have become the hustler of the day. All the attention is on you. That means the teams we play will be putting their strongest players up against you and their weakest players against me. Try to look as mysterious as you can. And try not to smile except after you shoot. By the way, she said, licking his ear. I love your new big cock." She chuckled softly. "I'd guess we are about five minutes from our next game."

When time came for their next game, a crowd had gathered. When they won that set without trouble against opponents who were outclassed, the whole venue began to buzz.

The next wait was over an hour. Jordan would have found it interminable except two young girls crowded close to him, asking all sorts of questions. Jordan, never having had groupies before, reveled in their attention becoming more and more confident as the day wore on. He was afraid to eat or drink or smoke anything for fear it would burst the bubble.

After two more long waits and two more victories, the foreman of the tournament came to them and suggested they take a break. There was no one left in their category and there were still five games to be played to choose their opponent. It wasn't until he had gone that Jordan realized that meant they were assured second place and close to five hundred dollars. "Let's go down the street an get a bite to eat," Jaz told him. "I am starved, it's after five and I only had coffee and eggs on toast this morning."

Outside where they could not be seen or heard by other players, she grabbed him and kissed him hard on the lips. "Damn boy, I am so proud of you. This is working even better than I had hoped. You did so well those first few games, that you have everyone psyched out. I love it. And that sock in the pants thing. You sir, are a natural born hustler.

"Well, maybe so, but I had a damn good teacher, too."

She is laughing gayly and circling him bouncing like Tigger as he walks down the street to a nearby diner. As soon as they enter, at least five heads turn and start talking. They order a couple of cheeseburgers. Before they can begin eating, there is a young girl standing beside Jordan. Having been in the bar, she was probably of age, but looked about twelve. "Can I ask you a personal question?," she asked Jordan, so coyly that her little skirt almost fell off.

"Okay, Jordan said, "ask away."

"Is she," the girl said as if it were venom she was spitting out, "your girl friend?'

"Oh no," Jordan said with a grin, "she's my partner."

"Here's my phone number, give me a call sometime," she giggled and moved off to where her friends stood by admiring her courage.

Finally it came down to the final challenge of the day. They won the coin toss and jasmine stepped up to the table chalked, half bent, and slammed the balls with every ounce of her strength. Applause began even before the balls stopped rolling. She had repeated her performance of a few weeks before and sunk the eight ball on the break. The only person to do so in the tournament. The air was thick with tension. Absolute silence reigned as their opponent Joe Hass, stepped up to the table to break. He made two on the break, one of each. Chose solids and began to shoot. Jasmine could not be accused of cheating since she was back ten or twelve feet from the table, but when Jordan glanced over her way, he could clearly see that she had removed her panties and was clearly flashing her opponent, just inside his peripheral vision. The vision of her neatly trimmed pussy lasted about half a second, but it burned its way into Jordan's memory for all time to come.

Joe Hass unbent from his shot, shook his head, walked away from the table, took a good solid bolt from whatever mixed drink he was nursing, and returned to the table. He shot more solids until only the six ball and eight remained. As he was lining up on the six, two balls to go to win the game, he glanced Jaz's way. She was sitting modestly, skirt pulled down and legs crossed. But by the smile on her face, she may as well have screamed. "You looked, you fucking chump. I've got you! Joe's face reddened. Everyone present knew he was about to miss, and he believed it too so he did, leaving the six on the rail, but also nudging the eight, leaving it tottering on the edge of the opposite side pocket.

Jordan's hands were shaking, his breath as coming in short gasps. His throat felt as if he had swallowed a tennis ball.

Jaz came to him, took his face in both her hands and kissed him full on the lips. "Look in my eyes, she said. "You can do this. Just remember your game."

She was telling him not to try to run out the table for the game, but to play defense as he had before. He studied the table a long time. "Fifteen seconds," the table judge called out.

Jordan slammed hard at the nine ball, which jetted down the rail, bobbled and stayed on the table. The cue ball crossed the table twice, struck the the six ball softly and stopped. The cue and the six were perfectly straight together, facing the rail, about one inch apart. The crowd went "Ohh."

Lorraine, the third woman in the tournament now had to shoot a very difficult leave. The only available shot was to strike the six hard, at a severe angle, to send it cross corner. She studied hard, was also called on the fifteen second time lined up and stroked a beautiful cut. As if it had eyes the six balled jetted and plunked in the corner. The cue ball, with a tremendous right hand spinstruck the left rail, then the end rail, rolled slowly toward the eight in the side, rolling. It looked as if she might leave the eight ball shot straight in. But the cue kept on rolling. Rolled. Nudged the eight and dropped it in the side.

The crowd went crazy. A first Jordan was not sure what had happened, but jasmine was hanging on him, kissing his face and his hair and his neck. Then he realized that Lorraine had sunk the eight out of turn and lost the game. They were the champs. His legs went weak, he sunk to his knees. The crowd was boiling around them but Jaz kept them at bay.

Half an hour later, they were tooling back to Brooklyn, a trophy three feet high rocked back and forth on the back seat like a third passenger. Stuffed in both Jordan's shirt pockets was over three thousand dollars in cash prize money. His jaw ached from smiling so much. Jasmine had said, "Fuck the seat belt, sliding under his arm, curling up tight against him. Her tiny palm lay in his lap curved over his semi erect penis, not caressing, merely holding him lightly. Jasmine made him stop several times so she could change a few of the larger bills into fives and ones. "What are you doing that for?" he had asked each time.

Each time she had merely grinned and resumed her position, hand returning to his crotch. "You'll see," she kept on saying.

Back at his apartment. She sat him at the kitchen table. "Sit right there and don't move until I call you," she told him, "I have a surprise for you." She disappeared into the hallway, Jordan did not know where she went. About ten minutes later he heard her voice calling from the back of the apartment.

"Jor-dan, Jor-dan, come here, here I am," she kept repeating.

"Could it be?" he thought. Dared he hope. He was sure her voice was coming from his bedroom. He pushed open the door, caught his breath. Jasmine lay in his bed, completely naked. Hundreds of bills of all denominations lay scattered about the bed and over her. A few carefully placed bills barely hid her small firm breasts; a hint of red hair peeked out from under the Ben Franklin images covering her pussy.

"Ready to collect your prize, pool shark," she teased him, "Come and get it!"

It took all of Jordan's willpower not to pounce on her immediately. She squirmed and writhed in his bed, jiggling her lithe body until a few of the bills fell off. He took a long while to drink in the sight of her in front of his eyes. They wandered over her slender legs and the thatch of red between them, followed upwards past the taut flesh of her torso and stopped at her luscious breasts.

The breasts rose and fell with every breath. She grinned when she saw his eyes arrested by the twin peaks on her chest. The arousal of the moment made her nipples harden to points atop them.

"Will you stand there and gawk all day?" she quipped.

Broken out of his trance, Jordan bent forward and clambered up her body. Her lips curled into a mischievous smile and bent down to meet Jaz's. His hand cupped her breast while he kissed her tenderly. He pinched and tweaked her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, eliciting a sharp cry from her.

"That's more like it," Jaz said between kisses. She pushed herself off the bed and locked his lips in a torrid embrace. Their tongues rolled against each other, dancing a fiery tango within his mouth.

Suddenly, she flipped Jordan over. He felt a few crumpled bills under him and stared up at the goddess who smiled down. In two fluid moves, his flimsy shirt lay by the bedside. She smiled and kissed all the way down from his lips to his ribs and torso, leaving a wet token of her lust wherever she went. Her hands made short work of his zipper, fondling the fabric encased package inside. Now it was his turn to gasp and go wide eyed at her deviance.

Without breaking eye contact, she shimmied down his front and brought her mouth level with his hardening member. Her lips wrapped around it and she bobbed to and fro, sucking on the hard shaft. She gripped it in her hand and let her tongue trace out the edge of the ridged head.

Jordan felt his member rapidly swell under her tender ministrations. He looked down just in time to see the entirety disappear into her warm, wet, inviting mouth. She let her tongue swirl around the underside of him before pulling out and admiring the fully erect erection, pulsing and throbbing in eager anticipation of release. Then she rolled onto her side, leaving Jordan hanging on the edge of orgasm.

"Hey, I was so close," he protested.

"I know," she grinned coquettishly. "I'm saving that up for somewhere else."

Before he could work up a reply, she straddled him and slid his entirety into her sopping wet sex. Jordan gasped, feeling the velvet walls close around his organ, like a glove one size too small. Jaz grimaced for a while, adjusting her body weight until she was comfortable. She leaned forward and put an arm down beside Jordan's head.

"I've waited for so long that it hurts to wait for a moment longer."

She began to pump her hips, rolling them against his erect member. Jordan was on cloud nine, feeling the warm tightness grasp his cock and squeeze it. She leaned down even further, until her eyes were inches away from his, all the while her hips rolled in an unabated rhythm.

"Keep looking at me, Jordan," she insisted, coaxing pleasure out of him. He felt a powerful climax building within him. Jaz must have sensed the same from his reactions and pushed down harder on his hips. He matched her moves by arching his back off the bed, driving her up in the air so she impaled herself on him when she came down.

The urgency of their motions reached fever pitch. She was frantic now, her eyes glazed over with lust and sweat plastered to her skin. Her movements went from sensual, to primal to raw animalistic ones.

Jordan reached over and wrapped an arm around her back, thrusting into him with renewed vigor. Her body ached in the best way possible, teetering on the brink of an explosive climax of her own.

Their simultaneous orgasms were volcanic in scale. It tilted their world off its axis for a few moments. He ejected multiple ropes of thick cum into her, only to feel her liquid arousal gush around him. The world was hazy, slowly drifting back into a semblance of shape.

She rolled off him and they lay side by side, facing the ceiling. Sweat dripped off them onto the bed and some of their winnings. He took deep breaths, trying to recall the whirlwind events of the past several days.

And then she kissed him again, a tender contrast to the raging passion of their recent sex.

* * * * *

It was late at night by the time she had finally tired of him and fallen off to sleep. Her endurance and stamina were remarkable and she did promise a full rerun when she woke up the next morning. Jordan was also secretly relieved to get some rest for his sore limbs.

He crawled over to his laptop and saw the familiar white screen again.

She stood at the corner of the street, surveying the throng of people on all sides. Her red hair billowed in a sudden gust of wind, causing a few bystanders to throw a second glance. She didn't notice, making purposeful strides down the street. She had no illusions what awaited her would be easy, but she refused to be daunted by logic or shackled by fear.

Jordan smiled and turned back to see the peacefully sleeping form once more. At long last, his fingers had found a reason to type.

* * * * *

robertreams
robertreams
158 Followers