All Comments on 'Lonesome Harvest Ch. 04'

by Yeswayted69

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I am loving this story, reminds me of a time many years ago when my loving wife was doing our neighbor while I was at work and would have these great stories to tell me about what they had done that day. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is a great storyline

This is a great storyline. They are tentative like real people would be. The husband has a business need and is able to experience his wife in a new light. She's not withholding anything from her husband. The wife gets to feel appreciated in new and different ways. Obviously the young man is getting what he needs as well. This story is so much better than the typical cuckold bull you read here. This has the potential to get really interesting with both men sharing her in a three way or both men dominating her separately. The worker could stay on as part of the business. He could find a young lady to join them. This has potential to go in a poly direction as well. This is a wel conceived story. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NICE

CONTINUE THIS STORY AND WHAT GENDER IS THEIR CHILD

TheStorkTheStorkabout 12 years ago
loved it

Great story. I really hope that big cock knocks her up in the next installment!

cupcake1cupcake1about 12 years ago
good

I use to own a small trucking company, to reward my drivers I would let them take my wife out on the road for a week at a time, now she had some storys to tell me for sure

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Their child is lonely and needs a half sister/brother

OOAAOOAAabout 11 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic and super-exciting story!!!

THANKS!

OOAAOOAAalmost 11 years ago
Congratulations!!!!

And continue it soon, please! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!

It could use an alternate ending, however, or another chapter, where the wife doesn't bother with the Pill and lets Ryan get her pregnant. Also, Jeanine's unnamed husband needs to invest in a video camera so he can see the action; better yet he should spend some time at home with his wife and Ryan so he can watch them in action live. There's got to be some off-time where they're both at home at the same time.

You need to write more stories like this; this is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Hope you hired him full time. Seems he has not only benefited your business but also your marriage Love to hear more Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hire Him!

If I was Jeanine I would convince my husband to make him a permanent employee telling him how indispensable he guy is to both the farm and myself. Then I would make sure I gave Ryan a nice long daily bonus in bed so he would never want to leave!:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I Grew Up In a Town Like That!

It's awfully hard to keep good help in a small town like that. We lost a lot of good hired hands because they missed their girlfriends far away. This was a great hot wife story with an economic twist to it.

These stories just had a nice flow and progression to them. What 40 something housewife in a small town wouldn't want a piece of a young man like that?! Not only was she enjoying herself; but, the husband was getting the best sex of his life.

Every time I drive by a grain elevator I'll think of this story! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
get her preggy! by ryan!

she needs a love child!

8teenholes8teenholesabout 10 years ago
Please continue!

Great story, one of my favorites, hate to see it die!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This sounds similar

This sounds like a storey that happened to my neighbour. Him and his wife were renting out a room to a young guy that worked night shift at a plant just outside of town. When the old guy would go to work in the morning his young wife was at home during the day, and I happen to look out my window one day, which lines up perfectly with the neighbours and I saw the young guy fucking the old guys wife. So I knew now that what I had suspected was going on was indeed happening. This continued for about a year with im sure the old guy had no idea it was but I knew what was happening. Then one day there was a hell of a fight between all three of them and the cops were called in and you could hear the old guy shoot at the woman and call her a whore and how could she do this to him and have that guys child. It was a real mess.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

OOAA was sucking cuck ass this long ago? He’s one old cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous