All Comments on 'Long 'Arm' Of The Law'

by pdxjo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Oh yes

Hot story of two men having some fun.....nothng like feeling a big cock filling the ass.....yummy.................

More please.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'd Love to do this!

Kevin seems so sexy, I would let him fuck me any time.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
fantastic story

I too am a married man who fools around with hot sexy men whenever I get the chance. The last time my wife went out of town I did something very similar to this story (except we didn't go back to my house, I have to remain totally discreet). I was picked up by a hot handsome sexy man at the local ABS and we went back to his place (he wasn't married - had a girlfriend but she didn't live with him). We had hot gay sex all evening -- we french-kissed, we sucked each other's cocks, ate each other's asses, and then he fucked me deep and hard and long (I'm a bottom, he's a top). He gave me his phone number and we're going to have another hot gay session in about a week or two.

I love the detail in your stories (especially this one) and I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loved your story

This was one fucking hot story, would not mind being in your position. Always loved older handsome men with nice big cocks. I can suck on one and eat hot hairy ass all day long. Keep up the great writing, hope that you have a part 2 to this story, it would be a shame not to have this hot fucker a second time.

RF

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Man I'd like to date a cop

One of my old roomates use to date one. He was drop dead beautiful. They use to work on their tans in the field across from our apartment. I use to watch them out the window and beat off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Long arm

Take me like this and make me a bitch.

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 1 month ago

Being a married, retired policeman, I can really relate to this story! Lots of guys really got off on making love to a law enforcement officer.

On the other hand, I am a submissive, bottom. Some of my lovers really enjoyed fucking my ass with my night stick!

One of my favorite things was being in full uniform while a dressed Tranny/CD fucked my ass with their huge feminine cock! It was even more exciting if I was on duty and worked the rest of the shift with “her” cum in my ass!

Loved your story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous