All Comments on 'Long Distance is a Bitch Ch. 02'

by shiprat

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
question

Anar sounds like a muslim name. I hope Dustin has a cut cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lovely story

This is wonderful stuff. I can totally identify with Anaar. Its almost like you are writing story about someone you know. Its also somewhat my story.

Please keep writing.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
A lovely tale.

It has the ring of truth, which all good stories need. Whether or not they're true. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

I had given up on good stories with Indian origin and then you started writing this gem of a series. Well Done! Simply Brilliant. I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More

I love the way the story is shaping up, do continue writing.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

Very few Indian stories are well written. This is one of the rare gems.

I loved your previous story about Shipra as well. You are very talented.

Please continue this series.

Ashesh9Ashesh9over 12 years ago
Nice talented writing

I admire your writing. Emotions , sex , smoking , drinking , issues all Indians have with society . U score an A plus plus ! Attagirl , please keep writing on literotica

Ashesh9Ashesh9over 12 years ago
A 9/11 inspired incident ?

Hi ,me again a 9/11 episode was widely reported a few years back all over the internet ---a cheating husband was having sex with his girlfriend when he was supposed to be in Twin Towers as the planes crashed ---had switched off his mobile did'nt know anything about the attack when he swiitched back he found aload of missed calls from his wife .he called her & lied to her he was in a meeting at the towers little knowing they had been demolished brutally two hours ago ! they were divorced later ....your hostage situation episode is eeerily familiar ----any way as Picasso & steve jobs said "Good artists copy but great artists steal !" Way to go !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
realistic

I found the female character to be very reminiscent of an indian woman I worked with. She was very pretty and used her physical beauty to her advantage. But she also found her beauty to be inconvenient at times. In the end, i found her to be more self-centered than giving and we parted ways somewhat bitterly. I could easily see her doing the same thing the Anar did, indulging herself and not seeing how valid her partner's feelings were. In the end, Anar ended up sharing with some other guy the issues her ego wouldn't let her share with her partner.

Typical "pretty girl" behavior.

So, very good story that rings true...

shipratshipratover 10 years agoAuthor
It's over

Checked the comments here after a while and saw that some people expect this "series" to continue. It's not a series. It was just a two-part story which has now ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
100% = A+ = ☆☆☆☆☆

Very inventive. Well thought through. Totally realistic.

Sometimes we fuck up relationships for reasons we can not figure out right away.

The fact of the matter is that not all mental processes are conscious.

Shiprat, you are a very good writer. You are equally good whether you depict the innermost world of a young lady or the orgy-like actions of a slut wife on Diwali night. You masterfully suggest to readers whether the love is there in ernest or just as an illusion because we are afraid to face reality.

biscuit21biscuit21almost 7 years ago
Tease or erotica

Damn good at it... difficult to decide whether its more tease or erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Goodwork

Eagerly waiting for the next chapter

tomt123tomt123almost 6 years ago
Goofwork

I just read you comment shiprat . Good one very realistic

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Putting the Lit in Literotica

What a story! Brilliant! Reads more like a literary short story than pure sex stuff. With this story, you have truly put the lit in literotica. And it was great to read about the insecurities of indian grad students too. I always wonder how they deal with the big life changed when they come here.

skaks1982skaks1982over 4 years ago
Slice of life, in pure sense..

Good to read these stories with sex being just one pie among many.. loved the writing..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Too bad it ended with only two chapters. There’s so much potential for more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershiprat@shiprat
919 Followers
A typical atypical Indian woman. My stories, entirely fictional, explore some dark and disturbing fetishes of mine. Infidelity, humiliation, abuse, cuckolding, and playing with taboos related to social status and age. These are just dark fantasies meant for entertainment purpo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES