All Comments on 'Long-Distance Runner'

by Colleen Thomas

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
Lauren HyndeLauren Hyndeabout 20 years ago
Hot!

A sexy story, Colly, and I love the way it turned out. It flows incredibly well and the way you handled the outcome was excellent.

Very courageous of you to try and write outside your favourite category. Hope you do it more often. :)

RebeccaLeahRebeccaLeahabout 20 years ago
Branching Out.

Your writing is wonderful whatever the subject and its great to see you branching out into new territory. :) Your stories pull the reader into the plot and they're a marvelous place to be. Keep up the great work!

bdsmbillbdsmbillabout 20 years ago
Excellent.

This was good! I'm not even sure it was non-consent, since all the players were doing their part on purpose. Now I'm going to have to look up any other stories you've written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Aha!

So, the hot cheerleader turned out to be a dyke! I'll bet it's more common than we think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Very good

I have read most, if not all, of your stories and this one is right at the top. 5 stars and a big thumbs up.

BlackSnakeBlackSnakeabout 20 years ago
Pushing the limits

This story is sizzling! I found myself walking around with a woody for two hours afterwards. Totally hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I'm sending you the dry cleaning bill

OH MY GOD. Another incredibly hot, no incandescent story. I got so hot, horny and absolutely soaking wet. My panties were sopping and my jeans were sodden too (despite the fact that I had them off pretty damned quick) And don't talk to me about the seat cushion on my chair! (i knew i should have had a towel down first). So many things that need a good clean I think I'm going to send you my dry cleaning bill.

Well maybe not, after all I had so many orgasms reading & re-reading it that I should be paying you! :)

Thanks again,

Love Jenny (jenneevans)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Beautiful story

Although I am straight (maybe not) I got really hot after reading it. It's such a beautiful and well written story. I just loved it. SWEET ending.

Alacrity FitzhughAlacrity Fitzhughalmost 20 years ago
Wow!

This was steaming! Somebody throw some ice water on me

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This was well written, but

Somehow I just knew the cheerleader was going to be gay as well.. Perhaps it's my own demented mind. It would've been hotter for me to think that the cheerleader would've been held "captive" to the wants and desires of Van,Trish and Gail for the rest of her college career.

Over all I think this story is very well written and I'll look forward to reading more. I'll add you to my favorite's list..

-kinkynkazoo-

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
very believeable

that is probably why i am so wet. a story like this almost makes me want to be bi. for you.

~toni, ny

Lisa DentonLisa Dentonover 19 years ago
I.O.U. one spankin.

Colly you need to spank me cause I was plugging this story on a thread and came to read it about the 5th or 6th time and saw I never commented. Maybe I first read it back when I was too chicken to comment. Anywho its a really good story and you did it wonderfully as usual. Kiss, Lisa.

mrbratt69mrbratt69about 19 years ago
Very well written

I honestly did not think that the cheer leader was gay, very good twist and very erotic, makes me wish I was a woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I love twists and

turns like that, and making her gay was fantastic.

moon_goddess_nymphmoon_goddess_nymphover 18 years ago
Well Developed Characters

Very well written. I must say that I had a hint of the fact that Tiffany liked Gail... but the twists and turns at the end made it delicious to read. I personally know the feeling of being completely sore after a good fucking and the discriptives of her movements the next day were very accurate.

There was the right amount of character development and detail, but at the same time... not too much that the author dictated the every detail of the scene to the reader. There is just the right amount to let the readers imagination get to do a bit of work.

Thank you.

AlwaysBeTrueAlwaysBeTrueabout 18 years ago
Very hot

Very hot and well written. I loved the plot and the characters.

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaabout 18 years ago
Incredibly Original!

You have a devious mind Colleen, which makes this story great and original. Gail is an incredibly lovable character and it's great to see the good girl win in the end. Even Tiffany became a bit likable and it's great to have a happy ending for those two. The twists and turns were amazing, character descriptions, terrific, and overall writing, superb as usual. Love your work!!

chris 44chris 44about 18 years ago
Excellent Read.

What can I say that hasn't been said already. I really enjoyed this story, I was never quite sure what direction the twist would take, but it was hot and nicely handled. Well up to your usual standard.

Chris

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
unexpected! ^^

I loved this story!!! ^^ The surprise ending was great too~ ^^ thanks, and good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wrong category

This story is in the wrong category. Judged by the standards of the category the author put it into, Nonconsent/Reluctance, I have to give it a low grade. It is too wordy and it isn't very arousing.

kimmy_kimkimmy_kimabout 17 years ago
bRILLIANT

Done it again Colleen, gave you top marks again for superb writing. I'm amazed at how your mind works and only wish I could be half as talented as you are.

kimmy_kimkimmy_kimabout 17 years ago
bRILLIANT

Done it again Colleen, gave you top marks again for superb writing. I'm amazed at how your mind works and only wish I could be half as talented as you are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Holy Cow

Holy crap - that was unbelievable! What an incredible story. I thought the ending was a bit out there at first, but once I got to the very end, it all came together. Awesome story. So hot. You are the best

ricwal22ricwal22almost 17 years ago
Good yarn, but . .

We have a credibility gap here. Such a convoluted way of getting someone's attention. But apart from the plot, the characters are excellent.

StryWrter7StryWrter7over 14 years ago
Caught off Guard!

This one caught me off guard. I wouldn't have suspected our cute little cheerleader to be the ringleader of the event. Good idea. I like it. I write a few surprise ending stories as well, so I took to this one pretty quick!

TheAbsurd_studentTheAbsurd_studentalmost 14 years ago
It was so sweet

In the end. What do you know? I actually live in Mississippi ;) Pretty cool that I found a story with this sort of background. I think it should've had a more in depth ending with Tiffany and Gail, though ;)

SlothuaSlothuaover 12 years ago
really beautiful

gosh i wish you'd of had the chance to put in Gail and Tiff's sex scene at the end. well it was a great story didn't tag Tiffany as gay though at all that blindsided me

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
Fabulous

Wonderful story...thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really?

Has to be one of the silliest stories I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ruined by its silly ending. A non-consent story that turns-out to be totally consensual? What's the fun in that? If author didn't want to "go there" as to writing a true non-consent story then why bother? This is all supposed to be read as fiction and fantasy so I don't understand the gutlessness.

However, Tiffany's confession as to her first lesbian experienced: on her parents' bed with their black maid? Hot! Too bad Colleen Thomas stopped posting stories here so long ago. That would have been a great story by itself.

cnsualsu1cnsualsu1over 2 years ago

fuck. this is worst.

worst story.

cnsualsu1cnsualsu1over 2 years ago

i hope van molest tifanny more.

WTF????????????????????????

WORST STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A bit far fetched this one but great fun!!

Thanks for sharing

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy3 months ago

A hunter a prey a hunter a hunter oh another one ah no a prey or? Im confused …. Smile …. Not sure if you really can play a druggy and just squirm, but it worked and now lets have a beer, a video and cuddles? Oh yeah sex or?

Nice twist dramatic turn over lovely tale

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨☘️🌸

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous