All Comments on 'Long Drive North'

by monkeyman137

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TransverseTransverseabout 13 years ago
Interesting interlude

Definitely not a common one, either. I like the oblique approach, too - most people would have rushed through the car part and gone straight to the wedding, but I love the slice-of-life thing you've got going on. Also love the level of comfort between them - it's not forced at all, and I really do believe that they've been together for as long as you say they have.

The only thing that distracted me was the accents - since you told me in the beginning what they sounded like, all I could hear was that Scottish guy with the black hair from Pocahontas (the Disney version) talking about fucking. (I guess that's one of the drawbacks of being an American - all of your ideas about foreigners come from cartoon movies.) Anyway, very well written and characterized, and I'll definitely be checking for more submissions from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Unusual

As a working class homosexual, I can relate to the events and it's completely believable. Added to this the story is well crafted, gently paced and highly imaginative. Well done! I look forward to other submissions from you.

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendabout 13 years ago
Great story!

Neither fellow quite my cup of tea but this was as authentic as anything I have read here in months. Unless mm137 is a one trick pony this is the beginning of something big. Really big!

monkeyman137monkeyman137about 13 years agoAuthor
Cheers

Cheers for the feedback. I wrote this because there seems to be a lack of the sort of "erotica" I like to read - with plainspoken working class Brits fucking each other in it. I plan to write at least another chapter or two, assuming the story doesn't seem forced.

honestsoulhonestsoulalmost 12 years ago

kinda liked this coz of the way u described the rapport between the two of dem...keep up...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Second part

There'sa second part called Long Drive North (The Hotel) (http://www.literotica.com/s/long-drive-north-the-hotel). Soon as I get round to it there'll be a third part too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous