Long Live The Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cyndi gingerly soaped Leyna's peds and ankles, moving to her smooth legs and calves. Leyna began to quiver as Cyndi worked her way up. Both hands held the rack extra tight. Once Cyndi got to her tush, Leyna groaned and slunk against the rack, now as well holding on with her lips. Her wife's perfect, multi-skilled hands could do anything, including a bathing that was both effective and highly sensual. Leyna felt her squeeze and slap both her ass cheeks, conjuring gooseflesh on her bum. She reached between her legs to soap up her taint, and to the front, saving her pussy for last.

"OHHHHHH!..." Leyna praised as Cyndi rubbed dexterous digits into her sex. A collection of happy butterflies fluttered inside her. Torrid droplets poured off her soaked body. One hand between the legs, other reaching around the side to grope her, Cyndi pressed into Leyna's back and fixed her lips on her shoulder blade. Her digits burrowed to penetrate her waiting cunt. Leyna arched her own back and roared like a lioness.

Cyndi commenced to giving Leyna one of her unforgettable hand jobs. Leyna's shouts intensified. She took one paw off the shower rack and dug her nails into the caulk. Cyndi was about to catapult Leyna through the stratosphere, but an orgasm standing up in a porcelain bathtub was not the hottest idea. This was the shower dilemma: Cyndi was a bit more capricious, but Leyna was consistently devastated by Cyndi's masterful touch. Dizzied by this point into such a frenzy, she was unable to wait any longer, and would need to lie down in the tub, placing Cyndi between her legs to finish.

This dragged the shower out another ten to fifteen minutes, and was one of the reasons they only sporadically bathed together. The upside was that Leyna could cum as hard and explosively as she pleased, and cleanup was a snap. It meant Cyndi had to wait to have her feet, legs, ass and cunt washed, or do it herself. But either way, it was okay with her. Pleasuring the woman she loved more than anything in the world was worth it.

Cyndi maintained a bit more control over her libido, just enough to vacate the shower without her own orgasm. But Leyna hoped Cyndi didn't bring herself to climax right after. Perhaps selfish of her, but should Cyndi cum before Leyna wanted her to, a wrench would be tossed into her plans.

The shower was over. They turned off the spray.

*****

Wednesday, May 7th, 2014, 8:16 p.m.

Such amazing orgasms normally put Leyna in the mood for sleepy-time, but tonight she was too excited. They dried off in the bedroom, where Cyndi slipped a pair of jammies on. These were a Rainbow Brite top with matching p.j. pants she'd had since she was a little girl, which were showing their age. But still comfy. Leyna led her down the hall, stopping to collect and put her garments back on.

"So what's for dinner?" asked Cyndi.

Leyna positioned herself between her wife and the dining room table.

"We'll order out. Later. Right now we're gonna play a game."

"Game of what?"

Leyna smiled enthusiastically, stepping aside with a flourish for the grand display.

"OOOOOooohhhh..." Cyndi admired, approaching the board. "May I touch it?"

"Can't play using telekinesis, my dear."

"What a beauty!" Cyndi commented, smoothing fingertips over about half of the sixty-four squares. They bore a white marbled pattern on the black and an identical black pattern on the white. The sides consisted of pull-out compartments, lined with velvet crushed into impressions of the pieces, which was of course where they were found. "You enjoy," said Leyna. "I'll be right back."

Leyna scurried to the rec room where the board games were kept and retrieved an older chess set. This she toted back to the dining room, where Cyndi pored over the rare glass and marble game. Leyna returned and placed the additional set on the table.

"What's that for?" Cyndi wished to know. "Are we having company? Forming a club?"

"Much fun as that could be, no..." Leyna replied, removing the new set's pieces and setting up the board.

"What we're gonna do is alter the rules just a tiny bit, and play chess my special way."

The chesspersons were sculpted blown glass, in translucent black and white frit. Small nuances such as crown jewels, swords, armory and shields were red on the black pieces, and blue on the white. Cyndi noticed as Leyna set the board that all the pieces were placed on their assigned squares, except for the kings, which were set aside.

"I...notice as you set the board, that all the pieces are placed on their assigned squares, except for the kings...which're set aside."

"Kingo," confirmed Leyna. She continued setting the board.

Cyndi watched as activity progressed. Leyna didn't seem too eager to explain.

"...Would we care to share why this is?"

"As we wish..." Leyna set up the thirty other pieces, and opened the box to the other set she'd brought. "As lesbian wives, our household is a husband-free zone. And so Leyna and Cyndi's Magical Realm of Chessland will reflect that arrangement. The queens are the only ladies on this board, so we're simply gonna alter the ruling system a bit..."

Leyna retrieved the two queens from the other set she'd produced and placed them on the new set's board, beside its indigenous queens, where the kings would normally stand. There were now four queens on the board instead of just two.

"...To a lesbian queendom." She punctuated with the manual gesture for, "See?"

Cyndi nodded. "So, we're...stealing queens from a neighboring kingdom to co-rule ours."

"That's one way to look at it. Here's another. For fourteen hundred years, we've never had a bachelor king on a chessboard. And thanks to the surgeons who perform sex changes on pawns, millions of kings have ended up being remarried. If you're a strong enough player, your king may eventually become a bigamist. Or trigamist. Which funnily enough is just fine with everyone. Apparently, chess monarchs are orgy freaks."

Cyndi made a face. "Whoa, this is a pretty sick game."

"Anywho, as we also know, the queen has the most power on the board 'cause around 1500 she was given the ability to do everything all the other pieces can do, except the knight. On the other hand, she's never been indispensable; it's always been the king you have to capture to win, who, ironically, is virtually powerless. Take his chick out of the picture, he's in deep shiitake mushrooms. Unless, of course, one of his pawns gets to the end of the board, sees the surgeon, turns into a girl, and puts a ring on it. That is gonna change this evening.

"What we shall do is not banish them like they're invading our tree house, or something silly like that. Tonight, Stephen and Larry're on the sidelines, as our cheerleaders."

Cyndi raised an eyebrow. "...Stephen and Larry?"

Leyna pointed to the kings. It took Cyndi a second, but she got it.

"Ah. Cute."

"I thought so. So what we're gonna do's have one queen do what she does best, go out and fight, and the other queen's gonna stay in the castle and give the king a night off.

"Here's the twist, though. Both our queens'll have their full power: all directions, as many squares as you want. But! Since our additional queens're standing in for the kings, capturing them, and only them, will be the key to winning the game."

"I see," Cyndi nodded. "Interesting."

"Aside from that, we'll hang on to all the other rules. Attack the second queen, you say 'check.' And she can castle with either rook—just not while in check, of course—and she can't take any piece that's protected by another piece. Get it?"

"Got it," Cyndi assured her. "Prize for the winner?"

"Hmm," said Leyna, pretending to think about it. "Well, let's say...loser buys dinner."

Cyndi chuckled. "Fair enough."

Leyna beamed with secret satisfaction. The truth was, she already had something very special in mind for the outcome, but wanted, as aforementioned, to surprise Cyndi.

"Oh, yes, and here's the clock," said Leyna, removing the double-sided timer from the other box. "Ten minutes to disqual, no takebacks. Now here's the other twist. Cyndi, sweetheart, d'you remember that sex show we were in at the lady, Mrs. Sandy's house, where I had to get naked first, and she tied me to the other naked girl?"

Cyndi twitched and tingled inside as she recalled. "...Yeah?"

"Well, I've decided to use that as something of an inspiration for this evening as well." Also inside the old box was a notepad and pen to record moves. Leyna took them out and began scrawling to show Cyndi what she was on about.

"If we were to assign point values to pieces, a pawn would be 1. Knights and bishops are about equal, but bishops are just a little stronger, so we'll give knights a 2, and bishops a 3. Then we've got our rooks, those are a 5. And the queen's a 9. You with me so far?"

"Yup."

"Awesome. Now, here's the thing. Anytime one of us loses a piece, no matter what piece it is, we have to take off a piece of clothing."

"Ooh, I like that!" said Cyndi. "Chess just got interesting!"

"That's right. Any piece of clothing you want. Now, this might seem arbitrary, but remember, my rules. If we lose enough pieces to add up to ten points—which could be a queen and a pawn, could be both knights and bishops, could be both rooks, any ten points—we get completely naked, and stay that way the rest of the game."

It was Cyndi's turn to beam. "Nice."

"Mm-hm...and, I could tell you what happens if we lose twenty points...but I'm gonna let that be a surprise," Leyna cooed, grinning sadistically.

Cyndi giggled. "Uh-oh."

"And those are the rules!" Leyna concluded. "Ready to play?"

"Sure. So who goes first?" was Cyndi's next question.

"Well, white always makes the opening move. And whoever goes first'd be the player who lost the last game. But we don't have a last game to go on, so we'll flip a coin."

Leyna fetched her purse and located a nickel. "Here we go. Call it, sweetheart."

Cyndi called heads. Heads it was.

"A'right, babe, you're up!" announced Leyna, perching in front of the black pieces. She smacked the button on her side of the clock so that Cyndi's began ticking.

"Okey-dokey..." Cyndi chose what on a normal board would be her queen's knight, to her left—Leyna's right—rode him out in front of her pawns, and hit her side of the clock.

1. Nc3

"Classic," Leyna remarked. "Y'know, Cyndi, I'm pretty excited about this. You and I never really played chess, and I always kinda wished we did. 'S a real mind-sharpener."

Leyna answered with her home queen's pawn, two squares out, so that Cyndi's knight could now make the first capture on this pawn, if she so desired.

1. . . d5

The game was underway. Leyna really was excited. To this day she got a small rush from a rousing match. She imagined herself at the fore, looking out from the castle over her queendom and battlefield, sending her defenders out into war. It was the battle for honor that really lit her up inside. It was a powerful fantasy she'd had since childhood. Part of her'd never stopped living in this magical, mystical fairy-tale land she'd created in her mind. It was full of kings and queens, princes and princesses, real and mythical forest creatures, brave knights riding valiantly over rolling meadows, fairies, waterfalls and so forth. It was hither she went whenever she needed a break from the real world. It was her favorite place in the world. Oh, if only it were real.

Leyna'd placed out this intrepid pawn to tempt her wife a bit, to see if she'd take the bait. The pawn was protected by one of Leyna's queens, so if Cyndi captured it with her knight, Leyna'd capture the knight with her queen. But Cyndi saw this little trap and avoided it. She instead brought out her other knight.

2. Nf3

"Aha," Leyna said in a flirty tone. "Very clever. Y'know, you can tell a lot about a person by her gameplay. Take me for example. I see something I want, I go after it till I get it."

To prove her point, Leyna smiled sneakily and snuck the same pawn up another square.

2. . . d4

The "it" Leyna was referring to were Cyndi's knights. Her move was offensive as well as defensive. By moving her pawn one space further, she attacked the first knight Cyndi'd moved (as pawns moved forward but captured diagonally). With the knight's 'L'-shaped gait, Leyna's adventurous pawn could now be captured by Cyndi's other knight—the one she'd brought out on her second move. But as before, it was still protected by Leyna's queen. And so capturing it remained a bad move. Cyndi's first knight was now threatened by said pawn, so the prudent course of action was to remove it from danger. She mirrored Leyna's technique, mixing offense and defense together.

3. Nb5

"Impressive," said Leyna. "Why, Cyndi, how clever of you," she cooed seductively.

Cyndi'd placed the knight to her left in a new position, where it was no longer in peril. It now attacked this pawn—double-teaming it, in fact, threatening with both knights. The pawn was now in jeopardy. Should Leyna allow Cyndi to capture without reinforcement, whichever knight Cyndi used would be protected by the other knight. And even should Leyna take back with her queen, Cyndi could capture her queen with her remaining knight. And any chess player worth her proverbial salt knew how disastrous that was.

"...Unfortunately, honey," continued Leyna, smiling at her, "You missed something."

Cyndi's face turned uncertain. Leyna answered her next unspoken question with the following move.

3. . . (K)Qxb5

She captured Cyndi's knight with one of her queens—the "king-queen," which would normally be the sluggish king.

"What??" exclaimed Cyndi. "But..."

Leyna smirked at her, somewhat wickedly.

"Ah ah ah. I told you, honey. That'd normally be a king, and so yes, your knight would normally be outta reach. But to remind you, according to my rules, it's another queen."

"Oh-ho-ho-ho!" Cyndi laughed wryly. "That sucks!"

"Sorry, babe," Leyna purred with a smug smile. "Rules're rules. Take something off!"

"All right, fine," Cyndi shot back. She slipped off her p.j. bottoms, letting them drop to the floor. "That's the way you wanna play?"

4. e3+

"Check!"

Cyndi had moved what would have been her king's pawn, out a single square, attacking Leyna's king-queen, by discovery, with her bishop.

"Aha, nice!" complimented Leyna. "Indeed, that puts my king-queen in danger, and I'm forced to do something about it. Now, I could move my pawn down another space to block it. But that wouldn't be very smart, 'cause you've got that space controlled by your bishop and a pawn. So I'm just gonna put her back at home."

4. . . (K)Qe8

Cyndi took advantage of this backwards step Leyna made, and captured the rogue pawn with her leftover knight.

5. Nxd4

"There ya go, hon!" said Leyna, removing her bracelet. "Look at that, you won a pawn!"

"You're condescending me," Cyndi scolded in a flirtatious tone.

"Be that as it may..."

5. . . e5

Leyna attacked Cyndi's remaining knight with another pawn.

"Wow, you really hate those knights, don't you?" asked Cyndi.

"I do. Ever since my tournament days, I've suffered from hippophobia," Leyna admitted.

Cyndi chortled. "Hippo-phobia? What the heck is that?"

"Very simple: fear of your opponent's knights on the board. Most knights look like horse pieces, and in a few languages the word for 'hippo' literally comes out as 'river-horse.'"

"Whoa, cool. A'right, well, I guess I could move my knight, but I could also do this," Cyndi declared, bringing out her bishop.

6. Bb5+

"Check!" she repeated.

"Aha, good, good," agreed Leyna. "And it's protected by your knight, so I can't take it with my king-queen. I can, however, show you what's up this way."

6. . . c6

Cyndi hadn't seen that coming.

"Ohhhh..."

"Uh-huh," Leyna grinned, enjoying sticking it to her beloved wife. "Get outta that."

With two pawns, Leyna was now attacking two pieces at once: Cyndi's bishop and knight. Cyndi wasn't sure what to do. It seemed she was losing a piece either way. She needed to think about this. Yet the clock was still ticking.

"Crap!" Cyndi eventually assessed. Oh, Leyna was enjoying this, she could tell.

"Did you forget with whom you're dealing, honey doll?" asked Leyna, propping her elbow on the table, chin on fist. Her voice dripped with syrupy relish.

Cyndi flashed a half-smile/half-scowl, aggressively making her next move.

7. Bxc6+

"All right, fine, wise-girl; check again!"

Leyna nodded, kicking off one of her shoes.

"Good move, good move. You knew you were gonna lose something, so you might as well get something of mine, and hold on to your knight, which you now know I hate. 'Course, you also know that just means I'm gonna keep going after him."

Cyndi leaned around the table and stared skeptically down at Leyna's kicked-over shoe and single bare foot. Her five naked toes innocently drummed the carpet.

"You put your shoes back on on purpose, didn't you?"

Leyna shrugged.

"What can I say, babe? My rules; I made 'em up."

"You rat."

7. . . xc6

"Careful, sweetie," Leyna warned as Cyndi pulled her Rainbow Brite shirt over her head. "That's five points. You only have five more to go till you're all nakies."

"Yeah, well, I also only have two clothes left on my body," Cyndi retorted a bit sourly.

"Also true," conceded Leyna. "All right, your move."

Her leftover knight was still in danger. Cyndi considered advancing him, but noticed Leyna'd be able to take him with her bishop, so she put him back where he was.

8. Nf3

8. . . e4

Cyndi scoffed, shaking her head. "Geez, you really want that thing off the board, huh?"

"Told you; I hate those things."

9. Nd4

9. . . c5

10. Nb3

10. . . c4

Cyndi stared at her.

"I'm beginning to not like you."

"Your frustrations only mask your undeniable love and worship for me."

11. Nd4

11. . . Bc5

12. Ne2

12. . . Ba6

Cyndi could see what was coming. If she didn't move her knight on this next move, Leyna'd scoot her pawn on c4 down one more, attacking the knight with her bishop. Cyndi decided to just put the knight back at home base.

13. Ng1

Leyna nodded. "Fine, fine; have it your way." She sent out one of her own knights.

13. . . Nf6

Cyndi decided to see how Leyna'd like being on the receiving end of such threats. She moved up one of her pawns to attack Leyna's bishop.

14. d4

14. . . x e.p.

Cyndi's eyes popped open as Leyna tried to keep from giggling.

"Wh—...what the hell was that?!"

"That's an en passent capture, silly," Leyna explained, doing her best to maintain a straight face. "See, when you move your pawn two squares up, right next to one of mine like that, I can pass it diagonally like I just did, and capture it."

Cyndi looked at her incredulously.

"...That's legal?? That's allowed??"

"It is a completely legit move, sweetie. I'll go get the laptop and show you if you want."