Long Live The Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers

Cyndi sighed. "FINE..."

She reached back, unhooked her bra, yanked it off and threw it across the table into Leyna's face. Leyna laughed.

"Whoo-hoo!" she celebrated, whipping the bra in a circle. "Take it off! Take it all off!"

Cyndi took the black pawn in front of her with her own, and off came Leyna's other shoe.

15. xd3

15. . . xd3

Another caustic scoff escaped Cyndi's mouth.

"Well, so much for waiting till ten for me to get naked!" she complained, shimmying off her panties and flinging them too her wife's way. Leyna caught them, taking a moment to give them a whiff, then placing them on the table with the bra. Just as a reminder to Cyndi how truly naked and helpless she was.

16. Qf3

16. . . Ne4

Uh-oh, thought Cyndi. Thinking she was seeing what Leyna was up to, she played—

17. Bd2

17. . . Bb4

Hmmm. "Okay, so...I can castle right now, right?"

"That's correct. You haven't moved those pieces yet, and you're not in check."

18. 0-0-0 (castle queen-side)

"That was a much better play than you might've thought it was, too, honey. Otherwise, I'd have had you in just a few more moves."

18. . . Bxd2

"'Course, you still lost your bishop."

Cyndi could now capture Leyna's bishop with her rook, but didn't want to lose the rook. So she retreated to safety.

19. (K)Qb1

19. . . Bb4

Cyndi studied the situation. My god. She was starting to notice just how vicious her wife could be on the board. She wasn't sure of her best move right now. She tried to weigh the options. Then, she thought she saw something very sneaky and crafty.

20. Ne2

Leyna raised her eyebrows. "Very interesting..." she mused.

20. . . Nd2+

"Check."

"Oh..."

Cyndi'd not seen that coming. Leyna'd fork-checked both of her queens, with her knight.

What now? Cyndi could move to a1 or c1 to flee the check...but then Leyna got her queen! Oh, that was bad. She could take Leyna's knight with her rook, but then Leyna got her rook. Well, losing a rook was better than a queen, and at least she got something back this way. She had little choice. She took her knight, and Leyna pulled her dress off.

21. Rxd2

21. . . Nc6

To Cyndi's amazement, Leyna did not capture her rook. Instead, she placed her knight a few steps out. Cyndi had no idea what was going on, until she took another look.

Oh my gosh, I didn't even see that! she thought. Now that Leyna's other knight was out of the way, Cyndi saw that her queen would've had a straight shot at Leyna's rook on a8. But not anymore, now that she'd blocked with her knight. And Leyna was still attacking two of her pieces at once. Well, if she could only save one, it would have to be the rook.

22. Rd1

Again, Leyna surprised Cyndi. She left her knight alone, moving her pawn instead.

22. . . d2

Whoa. She wasn't sure what was up with this move, till she recalled the sneaky, crafty play she'd made before. Oh, that's right! Her rook was still in position. If Leyna'd captured her knight with the pawn, Cyndi could have had her queen. Wow, she'd certainly underestimated her wife, that was for sure. Well, if she now had the opportunity to save her knight, she'd better take advantage of it.

23. Ng3

23. . . Ne5

Oh, dear. Leyna was now threatening Cyndi's queen with her knight. She could capture Leyna's rook with her queen if she desired, but she'd then be sacrificing her queen to Leyna's own. Bad, bad idea. Go somewhere else, Cyn. Somewhere else, somew—...aha!

24. Qe4

She pinned Leyna's knight with her queen, attacking her bishop at the same time. Cyndi thought this was a really good move. That was...until Leyna countered.

24. . . Bd3+

Leyna grinned maliciously at her, provocatively flipping her evil eyebrows.

"Check."

Cyndi's eyes widened as she noticed the sudden peril she was in. Leyna had forked both of her queens, again.

And this time, her rook couldn't penetrate the pawn in its way to get at the bishop. She looked back up. Leyna was leering, ear to ear. Her wicked glee made Cyndi's cunt tingle.

"Gotcha."

She was in the same position as before. If she was losing her expendable queen, she might as well take something of Leyna's in return. Even if the trade wasn't at all fair.

25. Qxd3

25. . . Qxd3+

"Oh my god, you're kicking my ass!" Cyndi whined. She had only one move to escape.

26. (K)Qa1

26. . . Ng4

Oh, crap. Cyndi saw the new trap Leyna'd set for her. She was now going after her rooks. She would try to fork them with her knight on the next move. Unless Cyndi somehow averted this plan. There was just one way she could see to do so.

"Careful, Cyndi," her wife repetitively cautioned. "I've got nineteen of your points. One more...and there will be consequences."

27. Rf1

Cyndi moved her rook to protect the pawn Leyna had her eye on. This put the rook in the path of Leyna's queen, but that was okay; both rooks protected one another.

However...

27. . . Nxh2

Leyna took her knight and captured one of Cyndi's pawns anyway, the one on the very end that was now rendered vulnerable.

"Oh-ho-ho, dammit!" Cyndi lamented. Leyna nodded.

"That's twenty, my dear."

The tone of her voice was so ominous it sent a chill up Cyndi's spine.

"Wh—...uh...so what happens now?"

"Well, you just sit tight, and I'll show you." Leyna stood, pausing the clock.

She sauntered down the hall in her underwear and vanished from Cyndi's sight line. Cyndi heard a few sounds she didn't recognize at first, before Leyna reappeared, holding something behind her back. Her wife wasn't sure if she should be frightened or not.

"Um...what's...going on?"

"Cyndi, do you remember the sex show, again, when I got naked first, and we kept losing the high card game, so after I was already naked, Mrs. Sandy started tying me up?"

Cyndi took a moment, and nodded discreetly. "...Yeah..."

Leyna's smile once more broadened, and darkened, as she produced two sets of handcuffs, dangling from either index finger.

"Oh, good god," Cyndi sardonically chuckle-scoffed.

"Mm-hmmmmm...'kay, hon, gimme your feet."

Leyna reached under Cyndi's chair and shackled her ankles, around the bar connecting its back legs. And so now, with their mobilization taken away, Leyna tickled the bottoms of her feet. They were so damn cute cuffed together like that, they were just asking for it.

Cyndi giggled out loud, kicking the little bit she was allowed. "HE-ey! HON-ey!"

"Sorry," came the flirty voice from behind. "Couldn't resist."

The next thing Cyndi felt was Leyna pulling her arms behind her back.

"Wh—...what the...my hands too??"

"But of course, silly!" The other pair of cuffs restrained Cyndi's wrists to the back of her seat. She darted her eyes back and forth.

"Well...this may be a silly question, but...how'm I supposed to play without hands? I mean, the game's not over yet, right?"

"Oh, you'll figure it out." Leyna resumed her seat, continued the clock, and grinned.

"It's your move, Cyndi."

Cyndi sighed and looked at the board. She scooted closer to reach the pieces. She leaned just far enough, and managed to push her rook back into its home space with her nose.

28. Rh1

Leaning over next, maneuvering to avoid bopping the chesspersons over with her boobs, she clicked her clock button using her chin.

28. . . Qc2

This move intimidated Cyndi. Leyna'd placed her queen the length of just two spaces from Cyndi's king-queen, and left her knight open to be captured. The trick was, though, if Cyndi took Leyna's knight with her rook, this would leave her other rook unprotected for Leyna's queen to close in, and seal her wife's doom: not only nabbing her rook, but also ending the game. Again, Cyndi wasn't sure what to do. But she thought if she moved her left-most pawn, she could attack Leyna's bishop, and also provide her king-queen a little room to get out. She bent down and nipped the pawn with her lips, scooting it up.

29. a3

29. . . Bd6

Leyna's bishop had retreated. Okay, so what to do now...what to do now, what to d—...

Cyndi's train of thought was derailed by a peculiar sensation she felt beneath the table...

...Softly...suddenly...and in a very particular region.

"What th—OHHHhhhhh..." Cyndi abruptly moaned involuntarily. Leyna'd stretched out her right leg under the table between them...and begun fondling her wife's naked pussy with her toes. Suddenly, Cyndi Phelps' hormones started going crazy on her.

Now she understood why Leyna had hand- and footcuffed her up. She'd been forced to surrender her clothing and her ability to move, heightening her vulnerability even more. And now, her evil wife was screwing with Cyndi by forcing a teasingly cruel foot job on her. Soft, fresh, pure skin on skin. It felt devastatingly good. Her cunt instantly secreted at the touch of her bride's petite bare foot. Unbidden pleasure shot through and made her tingle to the bone. Leyna watched with an inflated, satisfied ego as her wife's nipples visibly stiffened. Cyndi'd begun breathing much more heavily. In fact, had she been a bit more well-endowed, her heaving breasts would've knocked over the remaining pieces.

"Um...Leyna..." Cyndi strained.

"That's the name, don't wear 'er out."

"Leyna, th—..." She tried to take a breath. Her wife wasn't being very sportswomanlike.

"...This...this isn't really fair..."

"Nobody ever said that life was fair, Cynthia."

Cyndi tried to blink her eyes open. Through her blurry vision she saw Leyna again leering at her with those sadistic eyes.

"The clock...is ticking, Cyndi," Leyna taunted through grinning teeth, pouring it on nice and thick. She pressed the ball of her foot tight and snug into Cyndi's cunt, thrusting yet more overwhelming passion. Cyndi moaned louder, head lolling backwards in hot vertigo. She was gradually, forcedly relinquishing all faculties.

And Leyna was loving it.

"What's the matter, Cyndi?..." she heard the voice torment her frazzled brain.

"...Having a bit of trouble concentrating?... 'S pretty intense, isn't it?..."

For her part, Leyna could not believe what a time she was having. She'd never felt so victorious, or mercilessly callous. She didn't know she would love it this much. She had already literally beaten the pants off her wife, and was now taking advantage of her. It was sublime to be the domme and make her poor unsuspecting wifey the sub! Leyna was smaller, shorter, not nearly as physically strong...and had yet reduced Cyndi to a randy stoat of a wife-slave, wrapped around her dainty little finger.

She owned her.

"Better hurry, Cyndi...you're not gonna make it, baby doll..."

Leyna scrunched her toes, trying to inch them up into Cyndi's now soaking wet pussy. Cyndi had less than one minute left on her chess clock until she'd be disqualified. And frankly, she couldn't care less about the game anymore either.

Tick... Tick... TICK... TICK... TICK...

At last, Cyndi's ten minutes were up. Leyna stopped the clock.

"Aw, why, isn't that too bad..." she cooed. "Your time is up, Mrs. Phelps.

"And you know what that means..."

Cyndi hung her sweating face over the table as if it were a hot stove. Her eyes rolled back, delirious with torrid zeal, wife's foot lodged in her drenched, helpless coochie.

"I win...

"...And you lose."

"OHHHHMYYYYYGGG—..." Cyndi groaned.

"Y'know, Cyn, I could do this all day, but I think I've got something else in mind instead...something even better."

Leyna plucked her sopping wet foot out of Cyndi's pussy, prompting a deprived whine.

"Don't fret, dear," said Leyna, rising from her chair. She undid Cyndi's cuffs just enough to release her, then refastened them. She next pulled Cyndi to her feet.

"All righty, up we go. C'mon, then...that's a good girl."

Leyna led Cyndi to the adjacent living room, and their seven-foot designer sofa. Leyna sat in the middle and patted her thigh.

"A'righty, wifey-poo. Over my lap, on your belly. And do make it snappy."

Cyndi smiled, getting very turned on once again. Careful to keep balance, she lowered, leaned downwards across her beloved's lap, and rotated onto her tummy, rump up. Leyna placed a pillow flat on the cushion Cyndi now faced and sternly pointed.

"Head in the pillow, and keep it there." Cyndi did as ordered.

"Wufs goih awf?" Cyndi wanted to know, face full of pillow. "Arn fwee orburih diffuhf?"

"Oh, I'm dreadfully sorry, my sweet," Leyna explicated. "You were under the impression that consequences for losing the game were restricted to paying for dinner. I failed to inform you of the supplementary circumstances."

"Huhf?"

"Why, but yes. As you've lost, you now must pay the price. This is your punishment."

Before Cyndi could say or inquire anything more, Leyna proceeded to deliver one initial ass spank. Cyndi exclaimed, but more in alarm than physical pain. Holding her down with one arm, Leyna dealt more disciplinary blows to Cyndi's tender, goosebumpy tush.

Smack! "Hapless girl!" Smack! "Your queen is very disappointed in you!" Smack! "Let your kingdom down, will you?!" Smack!

Cyndi squealed at each spank, which gradually grew in force. Leyna's handprints began to crop in welts on Cyndi's reddened cheeks.

"Bury your head in that pillow in shame, young lady, and cry. And don't you look up until I say so! Long live the queen!"

Cyndi kept doing as she was told, trying not to let it show that she was highly enjoying this. The spanking was a trifle painful, but the feelings of burning rampant desire it injected overrode the agony. It wasn't a chastisement; it was a thrill ride. And both wives knew it. Leyna knew she wasn't really punishing her. They were engaging in one of the hottest romps in the recorded history of marriage. Cyndi's inability to move her paws only enhanced the experience. She was having the time of her life. It must've been reminiscent, she thought, of how Leyna felt at Mrs. Sandra's house, tied up in her basement, while Cyndi dominated her: vibing, dirty-talking, sucking her tits, forcing her through two mindsplitting orgasms...

Smack! "Now say it. LONG LIVE the QUEEN!" shouted Leyna.

Cyndi was still reeling from the intensifying whacks on her rear end to pay full attention.

Smack! "SAY it!"

Cyndi squealed again.

"Loff liff fuhf fweeh."

Smack! "LOUDER!"

"Loff liff fuhf fweeh!"

Smack! "LOUDER, slave!"

"LOFF LIFF FUHF FWEEH!!"

Smack! "And call me Your Highness! Show some respect, slave!"

"LOFF LIFF FUHF FWEEH, ORF FIGHFIF!!"

The spanks ceased. Things seemed to abruptly settle down.

"...That's better," Leyna purred, in a deep, dark, unsettling voice.

"NOW then, slave..."

Cyndi felt her bride lean down behind her, and pet her hair.

"...Have you ever been raped...by a captress queen?...

"...Has she ever raped, and brutally tortured you, as done in medieval times?"

Cyndi's entire body sizzled. It was all she could do not to spray cum all over Leyna's thighs on the spot. She forced herself to hold it back, and shook her head.

"Nohf, Orf Fighfif."

Leyna emanated a malevolent laugh, which sprinkled and crackled over Cyndi like electrified sexual power.

"Well, then, I suggest you get ready, slave..."

Again, Leyna leaned down over her head, lowering her voice to a husky murmur.

"...'Cause I'm about to rock your ever-loving world."

Foreplay basically taken care of, Leyna proceeded to invade her wife's yearning pussy with her right hand, putting her left to use fondling, tweaking, groping, grabbing, prodding, grazing, squeezing...

Cyndi flew into a frenzy. She trembled, laughing, crying, screaming wildly in the pillow. The sensations were overwhelming, multifarious, and monstrous. It pinched, it tingled, it ached, it tickled, it was heaven, it was hell. Cyndi no longer knew how to feel as her senses were drawn every which way. It was hard to process that no more than ten digits were wreaking havoc on her. The way her mind was playing tricks on her, it felt like ten entire hands having their ways with her preyfallen body. She clenched fists, turning her knuckles white. She did the same with her toes, bunching them over the balls of her peds, whapping the tops of her feet on the cushion to Leyna's right.

On top, Leyna chuckled triumphantly over her. "So precious..." she gushed. "Such a sweet, powerless little girl-toy. Tell me something, my dear...

"...Would you like to cum?"

Cyndi nodded vehemently into her pillow.

"Yeff! YEFF!" she insisted.

"Then beg. BEG your queen-mistress for permission to cum!"

"Ohf pfweehf, fweeh-flifwihf, PFWEEHF maehf Ihf CUHF??"

"Beg me more, slave! Make me believe how much you're dying to cum!!"

"PFWEEHF FWEEH-FLIFWIHF! FUH GUFF FAEKHF, PFWEEHF LEH FEE CUHF!"

SMACK! "YYEEEEOWF!!"

"YOU REALLY WANT IT THAT BAD, SLAVE?!" Leyna hollered down at her, practically screaming her lungs out. "YOU REALLY WANNA CUM SO BAD FOR YOUR QUEEN-MISTRESS?! DO YOU??!"

"YEFF!!"

"THEN SAY IT! 'LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!'"

"LOFF LIFF FUHF FWEEH, ORF FIGHFIF! LOFF LIFF FUHF FWEEH!!"

Leyna's voice lowered.

"Now cum...like you've never, cum, before."

Leyna penetrated inside her wife's throbbing cunt so hard, so mercilessly, so violently, Cyndi was stripped of will to hold it back another second. She didn't care if she broke Leyna's rule about her face in the pillow; she was left with no choice. Her head shot up.

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHH!! OHHHHGOD!! OHHHHGOD!!" Cyndi exploded, helplessly and uncontrollably, over and over, again and again. Her eruption burst like molten magma from a volcano. All she saw were fireworks and moondust. Her inner dam gave way, eroding everything in its path. Leyna broke out in maniacally cruel laughter. Her fingers became lasers, relentlessly firing off surges of madness that rocked Cyndi to the core. She saw flashes of celestial light. She collided with falling stars. She blew through infinite subspace, leaving her mind and body behind. Rhyme and reason were abandoned in her home dimension. She was gone.

The exponential ecstasy surprised even Leyna, who'd failed to realize her full potential. She'd compelled Cyndi through the ultimate climax, the orgasm to rival all orgasms. The magical, sorceress-like powers of a queen-mistress were not to be underestimated. Those who did so were sentenced to a severe display of the error of their ways.

The dust would settle and clear, but things would never be quite the same for Cyndi and Leyna Phelps again. It was a new turning point in their marriage. The sex life Leyna and Cyndi lived together had been kicked up a milestone. The inception of a new chapter.

Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers