All Comments on 'Long Lost'

by LateStageInfernalism

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lovely story

Almost believable. No false steps and warm feeling inducing. Good job!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 6 years ago
Only at page one but… .

its clear this might be the best written story I've read this year for this genre… make that several years.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 6 years ago
Story went a bit potboiler in the end… but a platinum pot¯boiler

Im not the biggest fan of progeny issuing from father-daughter couples. Other then that this story had pro-hallmarks over it. Author did credible job handling female narrative and her monologue detailing how she got her initial warped views of mercenary sexuality was masterful. My dual nits to pick , the duo could have used more obstacles… make Jenna a bit more of a with milenial and a bit of attention deficit .James was so clean cut and flawless.

Bottom line : Easy peasy five star 🌟 read with both story and author making my favorites list.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Interesting and loving story

A good story. Sexy James should have a bit of hair for that great muscular chest! He is a great, good man, a real catch for Gemma!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One of the.........

One of the best, sweetest and most loving stories I’ve ever read. If there was a higher rating than 5 I’d give it. For what it’s worth, this isn’t ‘porn’....... it’s literature, a and damn good literature

Spaniard2017Spaniard2017almost 6 years ago
Great writing

Now that’s a proper story - plot and twists, descriptive narrative, realistic dialogue and erotic sex passages!

La_TortueLa_Tortuealmost 6 years ago
Just Occasionally ...

... a story comes along that deserves a comment, but nothing one writes about it will adequately reflect how truly good it is.

ndclawndclawalmost 6 years ago

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent dialog!

Her confession. I read it out loud on first pass as her. It was absolutely gut wrenching.

JimC

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgiralmost 6 years ago

Pick a point of view and stick with it. Switching narratives is extremely annoying.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
A GREAT 5 STAR STORY

I JUST WISH AUTHORS COULD WRITE A STORY THIS GOOD WITHOUT THE dot dot dot's ALL THROUGHOUT! SURE BE GOOD FOR US THAT USE A TEXT READER LIKE TEXTALOUD AND NOT HAVE TO EDIT IT SO FREAKIN' MUCH TO ENJOY IT. I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO GET A BETTER PAIR OF GLASSES AND START READING AGAIN! BUT!!! THANKS FOR A GREAT STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another

To say you write porn in an injustice to your fine work. You tell us stories of the love between people. Of all the stories I have read on this site yours are the best. Well crafted and filled with love. The romance in your stories is appropriate for the characters and natural. Thank you for another great story.

CrazyNewAdventurerCrazyNewAdventureralmost 6 years ago
Well...

The only mistake I saw was AFTERWARD. I think you meant AFTERWORD. XD But with all joking aside... GREAT STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice

Yes I'm anonymous but still great story line and a very good read.... Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just one word to describe this story!

BEAUTIFUL!

corwin1corwin1almost 6 years ago
wonderful!!

wonderful love story,5 stars of course!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well done

I enjoyed your story greatly. If there is one weakness to the writing though is the erotica. It's not terribly hot and definitely too short. But that's a minor thing. Again, great job, and keep writing!

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanalmost 6 years ago
Literature

You have written a story which is erotic and it is also a good work of fiction. Your plot is not hackneyed, the story is not a thin excuse for sexual vignettes, and it was very well written. Most of my stories are simple lustful tales but I have written a few of which I am proud and I know what effort goes into good writing.

You should be proud of this story!

DonQuixoteindfwDonQuixoteindfwalmost 6 years ago
5 Stars

An excellent, well written story!

nightjacknightjackalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful

Tough to read in places, but enjoyable throughout. The early part of the story coild have run and run.

Great reading. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Topnotch!

Excellent story extremely well written! More please!

Reb1861Reb1861over 5 years ago

Perfectly written for my taste in stoies plus had more then expected. continue it if u wish, not sure where it could go from here. unless Gemma and James kids get involved together. but that mite hurt the story in some way not totally sure tho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

This is one of the few stories I've actually read all the way through, not gotten tired of the shitty plot and then skip to the sex, it was an amazing story, possibly the best I've read on here, keep up the good work, I think you would do very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well written,touching story

I usually dont read father/daughter stories.This,however,had good plotting and resolution with a great central relationship.

Look forward to more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Whelp... I cried

Damn, that's some good stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn

I'm basically an emotionless person cuz of all the meds i am on, but this got me as close to crying as anything i've read in the last 20 years. VERY well written, whoever you are.

henrycarterhenrycarterover 5 years ago
BEAUTIFUL

I love a beautiful love story like this. You had just enough sadness to appreciate the happiness.

HC

Dawn262Dawn262over 5 years ago
OK. So I read it.

I don't usually read father/daughter stories, but a dear friend recommended this one. I am so glad she did.

I cried.

I never cry at Literotica tripe. This was an awesome read. Could not stop. Fortunately I was warned not to start it unless I had a few hours to dedicate to it. So glad I did.

Well done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lovely Story

The only thing that could have made it better, is a DNA test that showed he was not truly her father

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Absolutely Beautiful

That was such a beautiful and touching story of love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A lot of thought went into this story

It's rare to find such complex characters in Literotica stories. I prefer such characters, because they seem more like real people instead of stereotypes. You got 5 stars even though I feel the story left out a bit much, but the quality writing still made it work.

wjg1wjg1almost 5 years ago
Repeat readings

You know a story is truly well written when you have read it before and know exactly what is going to happen, but you still get all the same feels you did when you read it the first time. This is honestly the most impactful and well written story i've ever found on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Indeed. This is great writing

I stumbled across your work and at first was intrigued. Then amazed. You have, as others have said, created some of the most complex and real characters. I will be looking at more of your great work. Please continue. You are appreciated. Thank you for your labors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

good story 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This may be your best !!

It was easy to be there right with them. Very plausible and great detail. Author, thank you.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Another fabulous story. Loved it.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

I’m nearly at the end of your amazing list of stories. I now have to read them again from top to bottom. No greater tribute can one make to an author than to read his stories again. Immediately!!!

They are so good. New stories please.

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 4 years ago

Great story and well written.

Interestingly I'm in a slightly similar the position as Wargamer mentions below having just about having read nearly all of your work but for me it's the second time around and I'm just as impressed with the stories (if not more so) than first time around!!!

So I fully agree with his comments about tributes to authors :)

Many thanks for sharing your stories and please do keep them coming :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story

Have just recently discovered your work. I must say that you are an amazing story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

Loved it! But please... no kids from incest. I suppose we readers are supposed to suspend disbelief that children won't have birth defects, but it's still distasteful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A fine story. If I had to give some advice, I feel the way you built the fic up, it would have been more satisfying and a more cathartic moment of emotional release if, instead of confronting her in the rain, Gemma had left a letter explaining everything for him to discover in the morning. I don't feel it makes too much sense for her to still try and kill herself after he makes clear he accepts her, it feels because of the ideation that what motivated the attempt was fear of confronting the consequences of her actions. It's a real nice buildup, so I think if she leaves the letter and THEN he chases her down to the river and stops her suicide attempt, when he's holding her in his arms and she's still struggling, he could say what he said, she could go limp, start crying, hug him, and you could proceed from there.

Also, I would try and be a little more sparing with the term 'daddy' since it's so sexually charged, and overusing it can sometimes drain its effectiveness. I'd switch in dad or father most of the time and save daddy largely for the very erotic moments to use as an exclamation mark.

Anyway, great fic, loved reading it.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Loved the story! Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

Viper7792Viper7792almost 3 years ago

First story I read from you and not the last definitely.

I love daddy/daughter thing, I love realism and I am romantic man. Few writers can really combine all of that here, but you certainly do, and in high quality. And even the offspring part was not cringe as it usually is. 7 stars at least, sir!

FitfitFitfitalmost 3 years ago

I love your story..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Slight Grammer correction

It should be "friends' houses" . Otherwise she has only one friend with a number of houses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was so touching! I did not expect myself to shed tears, but proudly admit that I did. The build-up kept me riveting and the climax was just bittersweet and ended in such a sexy & heartwarming way. Love how you use the setting to build up the atmosphere and drama. Now I'm just excited to go through your library!

Ps. Been reading many Literoticas for the past few days, but this story is the one that got my first comment and to registered an account. I really, really love your work. It's on another level

raindr0psraindr0psover 2 years ago

This was so touching! I did not expect myself to shed tears, but proudly admit that I did. The build-up kept me riveting and the climax was just bittersweet and ended in such a sexy & heartwarming way. Love how you use the setting to build up the atmosphere and drama. Now I'm just excited to go through your library!

Ps. Been reading many Literoticas for the past few days, but this story is the one that got my first comment and to registered an account. I really, really love your work. It's on another level.

ApplefordaddyApplefordaddyover 2 years ago

Thank you!!! What an amazing father/daughter’s love story.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Beautiful story. Loved it. AAAAAA++++++

SuaveRendezvousSuaveRendezvousover 2 years ago

Superb! There's only a little bit of awkward wording tho.

When the girl explain everything. The daddy accepted it too fast to be believable. Everything else? Great! I'm not sure if I want to fap or feels touched lmao. It is such a nice story 10/10 👍

AmatorVeritatisAmatorVeritatisover 2 years ago

One of your best, and that's saying a lot considering how consistently excellent your work is.

jack_ittardjack_ittardabout 2 years ago

Just brilliant, great characters and character arcs, strong male role-model, and of course everybody's favorite taboo written so well it's not the least bit creepy, just romantic if perhaps motivated by desperation at times.

StilwaterStilwaterabout 2 years ago

I just don't do comments...however.

During the many years I've been kicking around the halls of literotica, a few stories have impressed me.

This one is among the top 10.

I loved the way you captured the feel of a generation who saw a handshake as binding as a signature. A time when we held ourselves accountable for our own actions, and that in mind, could be far less judgemental of others.

The scene in the rain... Good grief, I could almost hear her world shattering...feel the pain she was experiencing, and as young as she was, combined with all the lows life taught her to expect, why she thought the river was her only choice.

You did an amazing job creating a very plausible story line.

5 stars, and well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You are one of the two or three best writers on Literotica.

Whenever I see that you have published another story, it is a great day.

Really interesting, complex and very erotic stories. Well done.

dbsidedbsidealmost 2 years ago

Revenge turned to Life Ever After 5⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story!! Karen the trash was a real piece of work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simply fantastic. A little on the short side from some of your other works but well written and full of emotions, love, and lust. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE STD

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

latestageInfernalism is the author that hooked me into this site. For time and time again, I would come here and get that sweet dose of nostalgia. Thank you for your work sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I came here to get turned on, but I ended up crying genuine tears. My god. A great story, beautifully told.

Kalwayne16Kalwayne16over 1 year ago

I enjoyed this a lot. If there is anything I would ask is perhaps expand on the aftermath where they decide to become lovers. The slow building of trust between them. This also made me think of the phenomenon known as Genetic Sexual Attraction. Where closely related people who meet later in life experience an almost overwhelming sexual attraction to one another. There are even documented cases where some of them actually became a couple that lasted in life. This made me think of that when she was immediately attracted to him.

Overall, I really liked this story and its emotionally erotic tales like this that keep me coming back to this site. Well done!

ShuckyDuckyShuckyDuckyover 1 year ago

I think of this story every year. I read it every year. So we’ll written while being believable and evoking true emotions. Love. Love. Love.

GentlemanNastyGentlemanNastyabout 1 year ago

Great story but no ending.

knershknersh10 months ago

holy fuck such a good story... I had tears in my eyes and very good writing

2cookies4u2cookies4u9 months ago

Really enjoyed the story. Liked the concept and development of the characters. Happy you ended up with a positive outcome.

Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Damn, what a moving and beautiful story. Got a bit anxious there at the end when James went out to talk to Gemma and she then darted off. Thankfully it all worked out and they lived a happy life.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

great story but damn you for making me cry....every time I read this. Particularly at "remember my name was Gemma"

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Well written and very enjoyable. I just wanted the sex to get a bit more intense and a touch nastier at the end like in some of your other stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLateStageInfernalism@LateStageInfernalism
3794 Followers
Update: A romantic urban fantasy audio erotica has just been put up on Literotica by a good friend! Oh, and I wrote it, too. :3 https://www.literotica.com/s/half-fae-university-glamour-girl My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/LateStageInfernalism My Subscribestar: https://s...