Long Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up she wasn't in my arms and I panicked immediately. Had I managed to lose her after all? As soon as I opened my eyes I saw that she was kneeling on top of the covers, watching me. She wore my sweater like a short dress, and it looked almost unbearably sexy on her. She smiled down at me.

"I was just watching you sleep. I hope that's not too creepy."

I smiled back.

"No, it's not. You look better."

She did. Some color had returned to her face and her eyes were lucid and relaxed, not wild and feverish like they had been on the porch. I wondered if she had been physically ill and if that had contributed to her...to her suicide attempt. I still have trouble even thinking about those words to this day, much less writing them.

She looked away from me, played with her hands nervously.

"Do you still want to forgive me? I'm not going to run anymore. If you want to call the police, I'll go. I won't make any trouble or tell them about...I won't tell them about the stuff that we did together."

The idea of putting her in jail was so absurd to me that I almost laughed out loud.

"I forgive you. I love you. I want you to stay with me, but that's up to you."

"Even considering what I did to you? What I almost did to you? Even knowing what I did...to survive...back in L.A.?"

I was not a moralizer. I don't know what I would have done in her situation, but I certainly didn't judge her for it. As for the rest of it, I realized that I had come to terms with it as soon as the truth was out. If I thought my father had abandoned me I might want some kind of revenge on him too. It's all too human to blame and hate.

"That doesn't matter. No, that's not true. It does matter, but I accept it, all of it. If you give me a chance to love you I'll give you a chance to love me back. I guess what I mean is if you want to make up for what you did, then what I want is for you to try to live with me. If it doesn't work out, then we'll figure out something. I'm your father and now that I know I won't abandon you."

"I'm ready to try," she said hesitantly before breaking out in a mischievous smile that I was already in love with, "Is it selfish of me that I want to start with the enjoyable part of loving you first?" she said, and then smoothly took off the sweater.

I'd seen her naked before, but it had either been dark or I had been focussed on saving her. Now, in the light of the early afternoon, I had a chance to appreciate her. She was everything that I thought she would be. Her short, dark hair was messy from sleep. Her shoulders were slightly freckled and curved down to the small of her back, perfectly proportioned. Her breasts were small with a slight upturn. It was easy to imagine her holding them in her small hands. Her nipples were tiny and hard, and from the flush on her body it wasn't from the cold. Her belly had a slight definition to it, flaring out to small hips which then curved down to smooth legs of ivory. Her ass was small and shaped like a bubble. I knew that it was soft but firm from feeling it grinding against me.

I suddenly had an image of what she might look like if I made her pregnant, her petite and fae beauty combined with greater and softer curves. It was something I wanted to make a reality, sooner or later, and aroused me almost as much as what I actually saw in front of me.

Her face turned serious and even slightly mournful.

"Other men have had my hands and my mouth...but my pussy is yours if you want it. You'd be my first, but I'm not a virgin. Not really.."

"I don't care about the men that you've been with. I want you as you are," I said with some difficulty. My focus was lacking. I needed her, now, and I was going to have her.

I threw the blankets back, sat up, and pulled her to me, kissing her. It was the first time that I'd kissed her as I wanted to, passionately. Not roughly, not yet. First I wanted her to know how much I loved her and needed her. She wrapped her arms around me but I think she was content to be taken. I was the storm and she was the water, surrendering to me and drawing me in. The thunder from outside felt very appropriate.

I gently and slowly pushed her on her back. She parted her legs, expecting me to mount her immediately. Her pussy was as petite as she was, untrimmed but tidy, her small slit soaked with her juices. I knew that if a man hadn't had her there yet then most likely no one had tasted her yet.

I wanted to be the one to show her what that was like.

She put her small hands in my hair as I moved to her, kissing and nipping at her inner thighs. Less to arouse and more to tease as I moved closer. Nina had loved it when I went down on her and she'd taught me some skills that I thought would be useful here.

"Oh...oh god daddy what are you doing...it's not...clean there..."

I wasn't entirely surprised that her mother hadn't taught her that oral stimulation could be pleasurable for women. She had been a bit of a prude, and never really got over the idea that her sex was somehow dirty. Well, I could disabuse my daughter of that notion pretty easily.

"It tastes pure as a mountain spring," I said rakishly, gently darting my tongue between her lips before circling her clitoris. I wanted to find out everything about how she needed to be pleasured, but I already knew that her clitoris was sensitive. I also remembered how she reacted to when I'd kissed and fondled her breasts. I reached up around her leg and began to gently squeeze them and pinch her nipples. Her reaction was immediate and I thought she might be one of those girls who could cum just through chest stimulation.

"Oh god...no-one...mmmm...please don't stop daddy. Your little girl needs..."

It's always a good sign when your lover can't form words properly even to talk dirty. She was just gasping and whimpering now, her hands gripping my hair, trying to move my head closer to her clit. I resisted for a minute or two, but when her moans intensified I sucked her clit into my mouth directly.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming, daddy. I'm cumming for you!"

And she did. Goddamn, she came hard. Her back arched, her legs suddenly wrapped around my head, her cries loud and almost panicked, before she finally collapsed limply. That was the kind of orgasm I liked to give my lovers. There was a benefit to all the sleeping around I did as a younger man.

"Oh...oh god I love you daddy," she said, her eyes lazily gazing at the ceiling, drifting in the afterglow, "no one else has really tried to make me feel good."

That actually made me mad. Only one thing to do I guess. I moved my body up to her and entered her slowly. She was so tight that I worried I might hurt her, and I'm not the biggest guy.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. Oh god, daddy. It's so good. Keep going...unnnh..."

And then I was completely inside her. I got close to her and began to move, not slow but not hard. Fast enough that she would have trouble focussing on anything other than my cock.

"Mmm...yes daddy...yes...so good..."

Once she was used to my cock, I put my arms under her back to support her and got up on my knees, pulling her up facing me. She wrapped her legs around me and put her arms around my chest. I moved my hands to her small, tight ass. She didn't seem to understand why I had lifted her like that but she clearly enjoyed that I could manhandle her so easily. Then began to lift her and bring her down on my cock, slowly at first but faster.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, daddy. Please don't stop..." she buried her head in my chest, taking my cock as hard and fast as I wanted to give it to her. She was powerless to do anything but hold on and receive pleasure. She understood now, and her wet cunt spasming told me all I needed to know. She had cum again, quickly.

I held her for a moment, then set her down. I wasn't through yet. While she was still recovering from the last orgasm, I gently rolled her over and pulled her ass up. Her head was down between her elbows and she made no effort to raise it. I entered her, harder this time. She started with whimpers as I fucked her, then moans and gentle swearing then she began to speak again.

"Please, daddy, please oh fuck, please use me. Please use your baby girl's cunt. Use it, daddy."

Her speech devolved into simple begging. Try as I might I couldn't take any more. We came together, and I'm not ashamed to say that I was louder then than I had ever been. I came hard, buried in my daughter's cunt. It was one of the largest orgasms of my life and her twitching pussy drained every drop from me.

Finally, I rolled off of her but I didn't let her go. I pulled her to me, kissing her and whispering how I loved her, how I was proud of her, how I wanted her with me.

At last, she rested her head on my chest, satisfied. We stayed there, reveling in the afterglow, in each other, feeling mutually loved. I expected to drift off to sleep.

"I'm starving. Do you want me to make you anything?" she said casually, looking up from my chest with her wide blue eyes. It was obvious to me that this was how it would be. She would care for me as much as I let her. She would actually be what she had only pretended to be before.

"I think I'd like it if made it together," I said.

The rains carried on. The river ran. We lived simply and well.

-- 10 Years Later --

James and I held hands as we walked. This was our favorite path. David ran ahead of us, weaving between the trees, occasionally stopping to look down at a bug or up at a bird. He knew so many of their names already. James called him "Wood Wise" and I think that's a good word for it. Our son had come along three years after James picked me up on the road, and about a year after we were married.

Unlike me, he knew both of his parents and he knew that we loved him unconditionally. He chafed under my sometimes overly cautious warnings but he was aware of the world and its dangers. It didn't stop him from loving every bit of the outdoors and wanting to go hunting or fishing with his father every day. He stayed the hell away from the river.

We had decided early on that we would be as honest as possible with him. We only lied to him about one thing and even that was just a lie of omission. He probably didn't need to know that his mother was his sister, although we both referred to James as "Daddy" sometimes. David just thought I was weird, in the way all children know their parents to be weird. And everyone else just assumed that James and I were a bit kinky. How right they were.

All of James' friends in the area just assumed that he had decided to marry a much younger trophy wife. At first, they all considered me a gold digger. I guess they were both right and wrong. Now that we'd been together for ten years and we still couldn't keep our hands off of each other, they accepted that I loved him sincerely. He always reminded me that anywhere we went, men of all ages looked at me with lust. I reminded him that women of all ages, but especially girls, wanted him to be their daddy too. We were very good with each other.

I loved being a housewife and mother, but I had other duties. James had written four more books and, being the most critical person he knew, I became his first editor and adviser. He said that his recent work was his most refined, the closest to real literature. I don't think he was just saying it, but I am biased. For whatever it was worth, the critics agreed with me that he was both an excellent storyteller who created satisfying mysteries. Money really wasn't a concern.

David had decided to climb a little way up a tree, I watched him but he was so sure-footed. I was willing to bet he'd bring down a wasp gall or a spider to show us. I was getting better at not being terrified by things with many legs being suddenly thrust into my face

"James...daddy," I said. He looked at me, his eyebrows high. I generally didn't call him that except when we were making love or I was going to tell him something important.

"My period is three weeks late," I said it calmly, but my heart was racing. I would take a test soon, but I already knew the answer as some women do. I wanted to tell him out here, in the woods that were so important to both of us. Where life and death were in harmony. I knew he loved me and would support me, but I needed to know if, at fifty, he was ready to be a father again.

In response he smiled wide, lines breaking out around his eyes, picked me up as easily as if I was nineteen again, and kissed me slowly and passionately.

"Ewwww," I heard David say, disgusted with his parent's vulgarity. He knew his parents loved each other, which was a comfort to him even if he wasn't aware of it.

I knew that James would be a good father again and David would be a good brother. I knew that my family would be safe and warm and protected. I knew that I would be fucked well and with love tonight. I didn't need to know anything else.

Afterward

As always, thank you for reading. I appreciate that you have spent your time and effort on my work when there are so many other fine stories to read. Although I cannot always do so in a timely fashion, I do try to reply to all non-anonymous feedback sent through Literotica's system. I generally don't reply to comments but I do read all of them and pay attention to suggestions, corrections, or concerns. Ratings and favorites are also fantastic validation if you feel like they are deserved. I am grateful for all of them.