All Comments on 'Long Lost Bffs'

by generalrubbie

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Disappointed

I mean, it had me going real good until closer to the end. I expected...and I think other readers probably expected the same thing...that they would have their way with Josh, after they finished with Kara. Hell, there were a few points where they could have even messed with him WHILE they were fucking Kara. Especially when she tells Josh to take them to the guest room...I figured maybe they would fuck him then. But instead, there seemed to be tension between all three of them. Josh seemed more bummed about everything that had happened, then satisfied. I can only assume there is going to be a part two? At least I hope so. Don't get me wrong, it was a good story. Just a little disappointing at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i loved it

😈 i sure hope there is a part 2

A5D6

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So now Kara is history

Who would stay with a bitch that treats anyone that badly? Or who is that big a slut? Why would he even sleep in the same bed with the cunt? Pack and leave. This poor story just seemed like an excuse to write dome fuck and suck and even that was uninspired. Not a good effort. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not good

Leave the BITCH, SHES NO GOOD

das4200das4200over 8 years ago
Praise Worthy

I love the writing. There is nothing wrong with the structure and execution. I know that cuckolding isn't for everyone, myself included in that. The whole fetish is an uncomfortable thing. That said. I have to agree with the other comment that I had semi-expected the husband to get involved somehow. I also agree that there was a sense of tension in the air. He never seemed comfortable with the situation, like most cuckolds. I would love to see more from you and possibly see where these characters go if it continues. Keep up the great writing.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 8 years ago

Liked the story....uncomfortably.....

He should leave ber....if she needs that to be satisified rhen it wont be long before she uses that same ruse to cheat without fault...

JamieFHFunJamieFHFunover 8 years ago
Loved the story.. hope it continues

If i was was him, i hope to share in the gifts of the BFFs. Learn to suck them and be their bitch and love it. I would need every inch up my ass.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 8 years ago
hot..

more please, there is a lot of fun to be had with two lovely long hard cocks like Hannah and Abbey have.. Kara said they could cum anywhere.. I was hoping it was on and in Josh :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
make a part 2 &

let them fuck her again but this time let them cum in her pussy & the boyfriend gets super mad and kicks them all out his house dont make him a wimp!!!!!!

generalrubbiegeneralrubbieover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading!

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry to those who didn't :( I'm surprised by how much everyone wants to see Josh get fucked. I guess I had been more worried about the futa on female aspect, but I may tweak future installments if I get around to it. Cheers, everyone!

generalrubbiegeneralrubbieover 8 years agoAuthor
Yes, I already posted this...

Yes, Anon #6, I did post this before. I meant to post it here at the same time, but got a bit busy and didn't get around to it. Just remembered I meant to do so, so here we are. Good to see you remembered me and took the time to complain. Have a good'n! :P

BCTgirlBCTgirlover 8 years ago
Very nice!

Arousing goood fun! Would love more!

cimerielcimerielover 8 years ago
5 Stars

People that comment negatively while anonymous are idiots, and people that read sex stories and then angrily judge the characters are idiots. Is it really the fault of the characters, or author, that you as a reader just happen to not be into the kinks that a particular story explores? Just conclude that story is not for you, but for someone else into that sort of thing, and go find what you happen to be into. Rocket science?

Nice story, gave it 5 stars. Hope you continue it or write more. The gf and her friends are very dominant, which was hot, but also a little sudden and jarring. If you're still editing, maybe add a few early indicators that the gf is into domming generally, or humiliation specifically? It's weird that I could buy into two lifelong secret shemales easier than I could that this whole group of friends is into humiliation-domming as a coincidence and this wasn't planned. Like I said, good stuff, especially the sex writing.

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 8 years ago

Great story and I hope to see you continue with it. Cuckolding in this type of situation (with the main character being the one on the recieving end) usually isn't for me, and if her BFF's had been guys I wouldn't have liked it at all, but since you made them dickgirls instead it worked for me. Even if you'd never involve Josh with them 'directly' in the future at all it'd still be a turn-on (though I would probably prefer it if he did).

What people don't seem to understand about these type of stories is that it's not about what 'you' would do in the MC's situation, but that it's about making the MC do whatever improves the story (and if your response to that is "the story can't improve it's shit - then stop reading?). If the MC just threw a fit and screamed "get the fuck out" and they run out, what happens with the story? Girlfriend says sorry, they have make-up sex and "... Fin"? Obviously that would suck balls. Why didn't Gandalf just decide to take Frodo on a ride straight from the Shire to Mount Doom on one of his giant eagle buddies? Because that would've been a shitty movie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I feel sorry for josh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Honestly, this story needs a long overdue continuation with Hannah and Abbey having more sex with Kara, this time not pulling out at the end and the inevitable results. Kara gets pregnant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous