Long Lost Bffs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop it!" Kara now focused on me. "You made a promise to me, and if you love me, you'll do what I say! You're still my little baby. I'm just trying to have some fun. I wouldn't need this if you were more exciting in bed." She instantly returned to looking at the cocks before her, once again ignoring me. She had never treated me like this. She had always been so sweet, yet now she was ordering me to sit there and watch as two monstrous cocks took her away from me. I was stunned, and found myself unable to argue. I sat back down and let my pants fall to the floor.

Kara smiled. "Good boy. Now you just enjoy the show." She said in the most erotic voice she could muster. She returned to the swollen cocks pointing hungrily at her face. They now each had a large bead of precum the size of the head of my cock building up at the tip. As Kara began stroking once more, the head began to sling lewdly, causing the precum to drip onto Kara's legs, running down them to form a small puddle at the floor. The precum kept flowing after that, causing the puddles to grow rapidly. After just a few minutes, the puddles were both larger than a puddle of my own load, even on a good day.

Kara leaned toward Abby, and licked the head of her cock, cleaning it of precum. It twitched vigorously in response. She smiled, licking her lips. "Mmm, you taste good. Much better that my boyfriend." She slimmed her eyes and looked at me, then looked back. She then turned to Hannah and gave her the same treatment. "You do too" she said, smiling with precum on her lips.

Then she turned back to Abby, and suddenly opened her mouth wide, going down on her massive head with all she had. She attempted to wrap her lips around it but couldn't even take the whole head in her mouth. "Got all that, honey?" Abby smiled as she moaned softly. Kara, with what she could fit of Abby's cock still in her mouth, moaned, "Mhmmm." Pushing harder, she finally managed to squeeze the head of that cock inside her lips. Her cheeks her blown out and her mouth stretched further than looked possible. She retreated, gasping quietly as she pulled her mouth off of it. Without pausing, she turned to Hannah, looking straight down her cock and stroking it vigorously. Another large bead of precum appeared before her, and she promptly licked it off. "Yours tastes the best." She smiled up at Hannah, before plunging down on her cock, engulfing the head in her lips and taking it at least a few inches down her throat. She was getting better by the second. She began going back and forth between cocks, always keeping one hand on each. I watched in horror as she quickly became accustomed to the size of them, taking them deeper and with more ease each time she went down. Precum was now profusely spilling from their cocks, and each time she pulled one out of her mouth, a mouthful of it spilled from her mouth.

Even more agonizing was my own cock. It was still rock hard. No matter how I anguished over what was happening before me, my cock stayed rock hard. I was really horny. And even though I had been pent up without release for quite some time now, I knew that it wasn't the only reason. Some part of me really must have been enjoying this. Was I really enjoying looking at these massive cocks? Or was it because I was enjoying watching my fiancé with someone else? I was getting off on being humiliated like this, and that fact just made it even more humiliating.

Kara kept sucking their cocks for fifteen minutes longer. I noticed that she now had her own puddle. I couldn't believe it. She was literally dripping wet, and I knew that she was horny. Was she really going to let them fuck her? 'They'll split her in half!', I thought.

"Come here" came the voice of Abby, and she was speaking to me. I obediently stood up. "No, I want you to come here on your knees, just like her." She motioned to my Kara, who was sitting in the floor sucking her cock. I dropped to my knees and moved toward them. As soon as I got close, Abby and Hannah picked up Kara by her hands and pulled her over to the couch. They had told me to come just so they could take my seat. They laid her down on the couch, Abby positioning herself between Kara's now spread legs.

"Come sit down, Joshy." Hannah called to me from Kara's other end. I obediently came and sat down. Kara put her head in my lap and looked up at me with a loving smile on her face.

"Are you enjoying yourself, baby? I know I am. Don't look so hurt, you know that I still love you, don't you? I didn't know this would happen, but since we're here, I thought we should at least have some fun. It looks like you are." She motioned to my hard prick, and then grabbed it, stroking it hard and fast. I nearly came again. She noticed, and stopped immediately.

"Ah ah ah. Not yet, silly." She teased me. Hannah then came and sat down next to me. She began lazily stroking her cock, which was pointed across my lap toward Kara. I instinctively stared, which I regretted immediately.

"I know you love looking at my cock, but you should be watching after her. That's the cock that's about to fuck your fiancé." Hannah said without looking at me. Her eyes were fixed on Kara.

Just then, I heard a heavy sounding thud. I looked over as instructed, and saw Abby's heavy meat slapping against Kara's stomach. She slapped it a few more times for effect, then let it rest on her, pushing it to the point where her full length rested on Kara's body. The head touched her sternum, resting comfortably in between her breasts.

"Ready for this, baby?" Abby said to Kara.

"Mhmm" Kara smiled, but I could see in her eyes she was nervous. I protested.

"Baby, don't! She'll hurt you!"

"It's ok, baby. I can take it." She winked at me, the nervousness vanishing from her face was replaced by a wicked grin. She looked at Abby and nodded.

"You should probably hold her hand." Abby said to me. I obediently took her hand.

"What a sweet boyfriend. Holding his girlfriend's hand while she enjoys what a real cock can do for her." Hannah was openly mocking me, still stroking her huge cock. A bead of precum fell from the tip, landing on my leg. I would have been bothered by this, but I was too focused on what was about to happen.

Abby pulled her cock back, allowing it to slide across Kara's tiny body until it finally fell in between her legs. She then grabbed her cock just before the head, and began to lightly kiss Kara's pussy with the tip of her cock. Kara moaned, louder now than when I had fucked her. Abby pushed slightly harder, and I could no longer see the head. A little more, and it disappeared inside her. Kara gasped loudly, biting her lip and squeezing my hand tightly. Abby had only gone head-deep and she was already on cloud nine. Abby began to rock back and forth, slowly pulling the head out and pushing it back in. Each time, her throbbing cock was covered with more of Kara's juices, lubricating it and allowing passage for a bit more of her manhood. Her precum was lubricating Kara's tight hole, making it ever more slippery. On my leg there was now a large amount of precum. I looked aver and saw that Hannah was now stroking herself more vigorously. She moved closer to me, making me stiffen up, and now her cock was reaching all the way across my lap and looming over Kara's face.

Kara opened her eyes to see the source of the precum that was now dribbling onto her face, and was pleasantly surprised to see Hannah's penis. She raised her head a little bit and licked the juice from it. She tried to suck it, but this angle didn't lend itself to sucking cock. Hannah stood up now and turned around to face me, her cock swinging around as she did so. She straddled my leg and grabbed Kara's head. As she did so, she allowed her huge balls to rest on my leg. They were warm and soft, and they parted across my leg, wrapping partway around it. She pressed the tip of her cock against her lips and forced her mouth open. Once she was in, she began matched Abby's rhythm, which was now increasingly rapid. I looked back to Abby, and she was now halfway in. Kara was so loud now that I couldn't hear myself think. All I could do now was watch.

"Mmm I don't think I can get any deeper into her pussy right now, Josh. She's so tight, she must be a virgin. But I'm already deeper than you could possibly go, and I've still got further to go than your whole cock." Abby didn't break pace while she talked. Kara looked up at me and smiled after she was finished.

"It's ok baby. Don't be ashamed. I like your cute little cock." Kara pulled the cock out of her mouth to console me. She had never called it little before. She had always praised me on how big she thought my cock was. Until today.

They went on fucking her like this for ten more minutes, and Kara must have had a dozen orgasms. Then Abby slowed down and began to pull herself out of Kara's pussy. Kara continued to moan and buck as she did so. Hannah took her cue and pulled herself out as well. I felt her warm balls lift from my leg as she stood up. She went to Kara's legs and grabbed them, turning her over onto her stomach and pushing her until her stomach laid in my lap.

"Stick it in the air for me." Hannah said. Kara obediently stuck her ass in the air and jiggled it around, looking back at me and grinning as she did so. Her head was then suddenly jerked back by Abby's hand. Abby sat down on the couch where Kara's head was and immediately shoved her cock in her mouth. As Kara began sucking her cock, Abby looked over at me.

"Did you like that? I think she did. Don't worry, the show's not over yet." She grinned as she turned her eyes to Hannah. Hannah was grinding her cock in between Kara's ass cheeks, squeezing them together around her. As she did so, her foreskin pulled back and forth on and off of the head of her cock. I now had a view of the underside of her cock. Her urethral gland was swollen and looked ready to pop, like the belly of the monster here before me. She did this for just a few more seconds before suddenly pulling back and shoving herself forcefully into Kara's pussy.

Kara's loud moans of both pain and pleasure were muffled by the dark slab of meat being stuffed into her mouth. She moved forward and back as Hannah began to thrust with full force already. She wasted no time in getting herself halfway inside Kara's dripping pussy. Kara was apparently bottomed out by now, as I could feel Hannah pushing hard and Kara pushing back, but Hannah could go no deeper. Looking over toward Kara's ass, I looked down to see that I could see Hannah's heavy balls swinging back and forth as she fucked my fiancé. They swung like a pendulum, slowly moving backward until I couldn't see them behind Kara's leg, and then back into my view as they gently tapped Kara's stomach as she moved forward. I looked away quickly, hoping to avoid being told to stop staring yet another time. Hannah looked at me and smiled, but decided to ignore it this time. She and Abby were starting to make a lot more noise. They both moaned as Kara's holes continued to try to please them, and gradually their moans became pure ecstasy.

"Mmm baby, I'm gonna cum!" Hannah's voice was quivering with anticipation, and she was panting.

"I'm almost ready too." Abby sounded more composed, since she wasn't the one doing the work now.

"Wait! You can't!" I cried, realizing that Hannah wanted to cum inside.

Kara, much to my surprise, suddenly got up. She released the cock from her mouth with a satisfying pop, allowing it to fall between Abby's legs. As she rose, Hannah's cock slithered slowly out of her pussy until it fell as well, the tip just touching the couch. Both Hannah and Abby looked at Kara in confusion and disappointment.

"I can't let you cum in my pussy. I do still love my baby Joshy, and I couldn't do that to him." She smiled at me and winked. I wasn't sure if I should be grateful or not. "So instead, you can both choose wherever else you want to cum." They both looked disappointed, turning their blazing glare at me. I suddenly felt very intimidated.

"Fine. I want to cum on your face." Hannah said, looking as though she had picked the next best thing to flooding my girlfriend's pussy with her seed..

"Then I'll cover her tits" Abby said, apparently content with this compromise. It seemed to me like this was almost just as bad. It took me over a year of dating her for her to let me cum on her at all, let alone her face. Now she was letting them both do whatever they want after just two hours.

"Ok then, come here, you two." Kara instantly dropped to her knees and motioned her hands to bring them closer. She looked over at me and gave a sensual, wicked smile before returning her attention to the two before her.

Both got up off of the couch and walked over to Kara, lazily stroking their still semi erect cocks. They were both dripping with precum that formed a trail in the floor as they walked. They reached their destination and began to stroke themselves with much more force and vigor. As the heads of their cocks shook vigorously around, precum began to fly off and fall all over Kara. Soon her face, tits, stomach, and legs had little dribbles all over.

"Come here, baby. I want a big kiss from my honey." Kara said, looking at me. The two cocks were mere inches away from her face, and were still dribbling precum. Luckily, they had slowed their jerking to prolong the experience, and their cock juices were now falling neatly into the floor. I came over and got on my knees, slowly approaching Kara. She suddenly grabbed my face with both hands and pulled me in for a kiss. I felt Abby's cock hit my cheek on the way in.

"Hey, careful, Josh! This is for her, not you!" Abby yelled at me. Kara just laughed as she kissed me with her whole mouth, sucking me in. I could taste the salty flavor of cocks and precum, and she smelled like the fishy musk of a horny cock. She held me in this position for several seconds, licking the inside of my mouth before releasing me. "Go lie down on the couch, baby. Make sure you have a good view."

I obediently laid down on the couch and watched, waiting for the inevitable climax. Kara looked up at her new lovers, occasionally taking the head of a cock in her mouth if they slowed down their pace. They both began to moan once again, and I knew that the finish was imminent.

Abby came first. "I'm about to cum, baby! Get down!" Kara put her hands on her knees and squeezed her big tits together between her arms. The shower began. Abby's cock pulsed vigorously, and appeared to achieve full erection for the duration of the orgasm. She stroked it with her right hand, holding the base with her left. The first shot missed Kara's breasts completely and hit her chin, a watery shot that deposited itself on her chin and lip before splattering and dripping to the floor. Her second shot was dead on, landing on Kara's right breast just above the nipple. It was now thick and sticky, a long rope dangled from her nipple, wiggling with Kara's tits. Rope after rope shot from that thick cock, soon almost completely covering her tits with thick white lines of jizz.

Finally, after what I counted to be eleven shots, her cock began to lazily drool the remainder of her cum onto Kara's legs. Kara looked up at her in shock at the amount of cum she had just received, her mouth agape. Just as her jaw had dropped, Hannah's orgasm began. "Oh, baby, look at me!" She cried out as cum erupted from her cock. The urethra suddenly swelled to double its normal size, and her huge balls twitched upwards toward her body as she came. Rather than a sudden shot from her cock, she began to simply drool her seed like Abby had done at the end of her orgasm. But then, as if increasing the pressure in a hose, her stream of thick cum rose and shot across Kara's face, shooting a thick rope across her legs, stomach, tits, and neck on the way. It continued to rise and shot over her, leaving a white trail in her hair as well. Kara's open mouth received a serving of jizz as well, and she grinned widely. This cum was as thick, if not thicker, than Abby's. It sat on Kara's face and hardly moved. It ran slowly down her face and formed several dangling ropes from her chin, lips, and nose.

After about thirteen shots like this, Hannah finally slowed down and released her cock, allowing it to dangle between her legs, still leaking with cum. Kara slowly opened her eyes, careful not to get cum in them. It was so thick, however, that her eyelashes were able to hold it without letting any through. She smiled and opened her mouth. "Woah! Baby, did you see that?! That was way more cum than you've ever given me before! That was so exciting!" She was almost hysterical. My shame was unbearable. I had been outdone in every possible way. She came more than I had ever been able to make her, and now she had as much cum on her now as all of my orgasms in the last year combined! How could I compete for her now?

"Awww, I think Joshy feels bad." Abby was looking at me with a mock puppy dog face and pouty lips. "How can we make him feel better?"

"Hey, poor Joshy never got to cum! He's been saving up all week, and I teased him all day today! Poor thing! How about I let you cum now?" Kara sounded like she was teasing me, but she walked over on her knees, and suddenly grabbed my still hard cock. She started to stroke it furiously, and I immediately felt my orgasm building up. "You gonna give me a big load like they did, baby?" I didn't answer, too caught up in the moment and my approaching orgasm. I came, releasing a shot of cum that landed on my belly. Kara let go of my cock as if repulsed, allowing the rest of my load to drool out and run down my cock. It was the biggest load I had ever shot in my life. A week ago, Kara would have gasped, and I would have given a triumphant smile. Kara giggled.

"Awww, how disappointing!" Hannah said. "I bet he just feels worse now. Maybe something else will help. I know! Why don't you give him a big kiss?" Kara smiled, apparently liking the idea. She turned back to me, still smiling. I tried to turn and get away, but was too late. She fell down onto me, taking my mouth into a long, deep kiss. There was still cum in her mouth and all over her face. She got more into it, and mounted me, letting her big, cum covered tits rub on my chest. After a few more seconds, she released me and stood up. I had cum on my face, in my mouth, and on my chest. She looked me over and smiled contentedly.

"I need a shower." She said shortly. "Will you show our guests to their room, honey?" When you're done getting them settled in, you can get a shower and join me in bed." With this, she blew a kiss to our 'guests', and one to me, and turned up the stairs. The bathroom door shut behind her, and I was left alone in the room with the girls. Surprisingly, they said nothing, just staring expectantly. Avoiding eye contact, I grabbed my clothes and got dressed. They neglected to do so, and simply left their clothes lying in the floor. As I led them through the house to the guest bedroom, they walked behind me. I could hear the heavy meat slapping their thighs as they walked. I entered the guest bedroom and turned, finding that they were walking much closer behind me than I had thought. They both leaned in toward me at the same time. "Thanks, Josh." They spoke simultaneously, with the same wicked grin that they had all night. Then, they leaned further and gave me a peck on either cheek.

Shortly afterward they rushed me to the door. "Good night!" Abbey said as the door slammed behind me. After standing at the door in surprise for a moment, I turned and went upstairs, noting the state of the living room as a result of tonight's events. The carpet was covered in cum, the couch was wet with sweat, precum and spit. Clothes were scattered all over the floor. "Great." I whispered to myself. Looking up the stairs, I saw Kara had already finished her shower and gotten into bed, as the lights were off. I sighed and went up to take a shower. There was a towel in the floor that Kara evidently used to get the thick loads of cum off her face. I found a dry spot in the towel and wiped up myself before showering. After I dried off and got dressed, I went to the bedroom to find Kara already asleep. I crawled in the bed and put my head on the pillow. Hesitant to wrap my arms around her, I just laid there for a few minutes. Then, she turned over and wrapped herself around me in a warm snuggle, just like she normally would. I didn't know what had just happened, but she apparently didn't think it would change anything. I let my mind rest and I drifted off to sleep.

12