Long Road Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should've given her your number," Elvis said from behind me, "kept in touch with her."

"No," I replied as I waved at her. She blew me a kiss before turning back and heading back to her bay, "it has to be this way, brother."

I never heard from her again. I tried to look her up once; it was as if she had disappeared from the face of the earth. For years I still tasted her kisses on my lips, felt her body lying next to me. Sometimes I wonder how things would've played out, how different things would have been if we had tried to stay together, would we have been happy? We would soon load the plane that would take us to Georgia, Fort Benning, where boys come to become men.

"Goodbye, Leyva" I said to myself as the bus pulled away. "Goodbye, my love."

...

"How was the bacon?" Angie asked as she spread herself on my couch. She had complained about not planning to spend the night so she had not brought any clothes, I pointed her to my closet and told her she could wear any of my shirts.

"Good," I said, taking a drag of my post food cigarette. "Really good," I continued when I saw her expression of disappointment. "I am ready for dessert, though" I added with mischief in my voice.

"Shower first," Angie replied with a huge smile in her face, "I do need to get some shower products though. I doubt that you have any girly products here."

"Short of lotion, unfortunately I don't" I replied. She laughed at that comment, my affinition for non-manly lotions was well known, my current lotion was Bed and Body Works' "Baby Honey Suckle," I admit it's a strange habit but I am a fan of the smells. I don't wear cologne, so the lotion is often the only smell that people get when they get near me.

"Ok," she replied, "let me run back and get some stuff and I'll be back." She reached out and grabbed my crotch with one hand while pulling me into a passionate kiss with the other. "Keep this warm for me, lover."

12