Long Road Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aka_Mike
aka_Mike
502 Followers

Usually the ladies would push their way through, serve themselves and the children, and then they too would wisely move out of the way. I have made this many times before, learned it from my father but he always told me that somehow I made it much better than him. I was never sure if he simply said this to make me cook or if he truly meant it, but truly it didn't matter to me. I actually enjoyed cooking for the family.

Ann was there, she had busied herself helping the other ladies prepare other side dishes, and wisely she avoided talking to me at any time during the party. As people started leaving, we had less and less reasons to avoid each other, and with my mother's not so subtle meddling we constantly found reasons to run into each other. She tried to smile at me once, but I looked past her and it seemed like she got the point.

"For the love of God," my mother said, "would you just talk to her."

"How many times?" I asked my mother with a smile on my face. She softened for a second, thinking she had finally won me over.

"How many times what, honey?" Even when she was trying to be nice, her fucking tone annoyed me.

"How many times did I tell you to keep your nose out of my business? How many times did I tell you not to do this? How many times did I ask you to just leave it alone?" Her jaw dropped as I said all this, keeping that sweet tone that I had used earlier. She stood dumbfounded as I finished asking those questions, Ann within ear shot. I walked away and joined the few remaining guests as she stood there, out of the corner of my eye I saw that Ann immediately rushed over to help her.

As the last guests left, my father and I joined me for another secret cigarette. "You know she's not done, right?" I knew what he was talking about, my mother had a successful career at manipulating my two older brothers so it was only natural that she would try to do the same to me. I could see her claws digging into my younger brother, but he also paid attention to the way I was standing up to her and I could see the rebellious phase beginning to form.

"I know," I reluctantly said, "like you said, I know she means well. But she needs to learn her place, and that she does not have the right to meddle in my life. She doesn't even know why Ann and I split."

"Yes, she does, son." My dad looked over at me, pain clearly painted in his eyes, "she told us right before she moved in. She was afraid that if we found out from you that we would kick her out, so before she moved in she told us she had fucked up and screwed some guy. I didn't ask for many details, I'm sure your mom knows all about it though."

"So why the hell is she putting so much..."

"Son," he interrupted, "you'll break your head trying to figure that shit out. You need to listen, though, don't fly by the seam of your pants. Cooler heads will prevail." He finished his cigarette before moving inside, "and son, don't let the firing squad wait on you. You wait for them, make them rush."

I knew what he meant; it was an old idiom our family used. It implied that whenever facing bad news, it was better to get over it and approach the subject in your own terms. Without finishing my cigarette, I made my way towards the back part of my parent's property and tried to steel myself to what I suspected would be a terrible experience.

I gently knocked on the door and took a seat in one of the lawn chairs outside. The door opened, Ann stood there still in the same clothes she had worn during the party. She did not look surprised that I was there, but there was a hesitation in her face that made it clear she was almost as uncomfortable as I was with the situation.

"Do you want a drink? I have some scotch in the kitchen." Before I could ask her she continued, "I bought it for you to celebrate when you had graduated from your schools, you know, before..."

"That's fine." I replied, "splash of water, please."

"I remember," she added, a smile formed briefly on her face but quickly went away. I was the only one in my family that drank scotch, the rest mostly stuck to beer and tequila. But from the first time I had tasted that sweet nectar, I was hooked. As she gathered the drink, I settled into the chair, drew another cigarette out and took a deep breath.

"You wanted to talk," I said as I took the glass from her hands, she had gathered a beer for herself as she settled in the other chair, she stiffened when I spoke, "so talk."

"I don't know what to say" she said in a quiet voice.

"I'm sure my mother has coached you enough," I bitterly replied, "so just follow her guidance."

She sniffled a little, trying to hold back tears, "it's not like that."

"How is it, then?" My voice was in a normal tone, but even that drew a slight jump from Ann.

"When I came back," she began, "I didn't know what to do. I knew I should've talked to you, but the pain was so great. All I could think about was to get back to you, to do something for me. I thought you were fucking some bitch while I was sitting at home saving money and trying to go to school while you were partying." She took a drink to steady herself, "all I was going to do was make out with him. But when the room was locked, I figured I would just sleep in the living room. I was crying, I was a mess, and he just kept giving me drinks, telling me how it was not my fault. Before I knew it, he had lifted my shirt, and had undone my bra. By that point I just didn't care, I let him play with my tits while he undid my jeans.

"Then by the time he was fingering me, well I had stopped crying and was just focused on getting payback. I wanted to feel better about myself, I wanted to prove to you that if you didn't want me that someone else did. I didn't even feel him go inside me, he was just humping away at me while I was thinking about all this. He tried to slow down, it was like he hadn't gotten laid in a long time. I just lay there while he kept pumping into me, he asked me if I was on birth control and I told him no. I didn't want him to cum inside of me. For some reason that felt like a worse betrayal than what I was already doing. So he pulled out, stroked his dick and came into his hand. I felt even worse then, I started crying all over again. He helped me up and with my pants around my ankles he led me into his room. He tried to get me to suck his dick, but I kept refusing, then he took a shower and went to sleep. I just sat on the floor of his room and at some point I fell asleep.

"I woke up with his dick poking at my lips, he slipped it into my mouth before I shook awake, I pushed him into the bed. He smiled at me and I knew what he wanted, so I got on top of him and fucked him again. This time he lasted a little longer, he turned me over and placed me on the bed with my legs spread open. This time, he just came in my stomach, then got a cloth and wiped me clean as I cried again. He pointed to his shower and told me he would see me later. I knew he meant that he wanted to fuck me again and I was going to let him. That's when I called you, I wanted to rub it in your face, then, well you know what happened."

I looked at her silently, she reached out and wordlessly asked me for a cigarette, I grabbed two, lit them and handed her one of them. I gestured her to continue as I reached for the bottle of scotch and the water bottle she had brought with her.

"I drove home after, I had a hard time trying to stay on the road I was crying so hard. I eventually made it, my dad saw me almost immediately and knew that something was wrong. I told him what I had just done, expecting him to be angry. But he just looked down on the ground, with this sadness." She interrupted her story to get another beer, and when she returned she continued without missing a beat, "his idea of comforting me was what led me to get out of there. He told me that he was sterile, that he had known he was when he met my mom. He was going to tell her before they got married, in the day he was going to tell her she interrupted him by telling him that she was pregnant and that I was his." The silence was palpable.

"So he went with life, knowing he was married to a cheating slut. I confronted her about it, she was surprised that he knew, but she nonchalantly explained how my real father was a great man. I slapped her, got my things and drove away. I didn't know where to go, before I knew it I was here. Your mom asked me about you, and I broke down and told her what I had just learned about my parents, she offered me this house. Before I moved in, I told them what I had done. Your dad was pissed. The more I spoke to your mom, the more I realized how different you were from my father, and that drove the knife deeper into my heart. You were nothing like my father, you wouldn't tolerate a cheating slut. I knew that I had lost you, I tried to tell your mom that, but she was convinced that you loved me enough to get past this, and that eventually you would forgive me."

"Sounds like her," I finally spoke, "anything else you want to say?"

"Just that I am sorry," she said, "sorry I didn't speak to you. I don't expect you to forgive me, and I don't think you would take me take. I am just hoping that you won't tell your parents to kick me out, honestly I have nowhere to go. I've been giving your mom rent checks, but she doesn't cash them. They'll invite me over for dinner every now and again, its like your parents are closer to me than my own."

"Lucky you," I said, tossing the latest cigarette at the ground and finishing up the last of my drink. "Thank you for the drink, I wouldn't ask them to kick you out. Don't be afraid to come around the house just because I am here, I don't go back for two more weeks."

I stood up to leave when she spoke before going back into her own place, "I haven't been with anyone since. I hope you know that at least."

The next few day as I made my way into the kitchen, my mother and Ann were busy making breakfast. As they both saw me, whatever they were saying to each other stopped, I grabbed a mug of coffee that was already ready for me and without thinking I moved outside. It took the second slip before I realized that it had been placed there for me, and as I lit my cigarette my father's voice broke the confusion.

"Ann set it out for you," he said, blowing out smoke through his smile. "I take it you guys had a good chat?"

"Not that good, dirty old man," I replied, joining him on the side of the house. I had the overwhelming urge to toss the coffee out, but I really needed it. "She just got a lot out of her chest, I think."

"Well at least we'll have a good breakfast," he said laughing, "try not to make it awkward, please. I am hungry as hell."

Breakfast was uneventful, Ann joined us and sat across from me. Before my mother could say anything, the daggers that burned at her through my eyes warned her that now was not the time. It went similarly like this for a few days, until the following weekend when Ann asked me if I would go with her to a small party with a few of her coworkers. She needed a companion, I could smell my mother's handiwork in this situation, but considering all my high school buddies were either gone to college or into their own military careers, I figured it would be a welcomed distraction. I made it clear that it would be nothing more than two friends going to a party together, that if she saw someone that she was interested in she should pursue it. She did not return the courtesy.

The party was nice, there was a few people but I could notice that women were keeping their distance from me. As I went outside to grab a quick smoke, one of the guys clarified the reason why none of the women there had approached me: Ann had made it clear that I was off limits. If I wasn't so amused at that I would have been extremely pissed, this just confirmed my suspicions. After the party, we went out for a quick bite to eat and talked about the common people we knew.

"Why did you tell the girls that I was off limits?" I asked her as she had taken a drink of her soda, the surprise of my statement spilling as she coughed.

"I..." She began, unsure how to continue, "I didn't want you to go home with any of them. They all have heard about you, and the way you look, well it's hard for a girl to resist. I told them you and I were trying to work on our differences, just in case..."

"Ann," I began.

"This way, I could tell them that you and I tried but it wouldn't work, so next time you are clear to approach any of them. But like I said, you can't blame a girl for trying." I paid for our dinner and we headed back to my parent's place, when I pulled up she invited me for a drink. Before I could say anything she continued, "we'll stay outside if you're afraid that I might be trying to do something."

I laughed and accepted, she smiled and rushed inside to grab the rest of the scotch and water while I took a seat. She had decided to change into a t-shirt and pajama pants and again asked for a cigarette. We continued to make small talk until the late hours of the night. As I stood to leave, she giggled and gave me a quick hug before heading inside her place. As I made my way to my parents' house, I realized that all the doors were locked and the key to the house had been removed from the keychain. "God damn it," I said as I made my way back to the Expedition. As I tried to make myself comfortable in the back seat, a soft knock on the window interrupted me.

"I do own a couch," Ann said, "and before you say anything, no I had nothing to do with it. I did mention to your mother that we would be going out tonight, I guess she is back to her schemes."

"Yeah, I guess she is," I replied, the unhappiness in my voice clear. I lit a cigarette, opened the door for her and she climbed on, lighting a cigarette of her own.

"Shouldn't we roll down the windows?"

"She hates the smell of smoke," I replied, "this ought to show her." We both laughed, I pretended not to notice when she leaned back and placed herself on my shoulder. She pretended not to notice when I leaned over and kissed her. I know there was a face in a bedroom window looking out that pretended not to notice us walking into Ann's house.

Was this a mistake? Oh yeah. Was I thinking clearly? Nope. All the blood rushed from my body and into my cock, we barely broke our kisses to remove our shirts. She had taken her bra off sometime earlier in the night, so as soon as her shirt came off my hands ran towards her breasts. I turned her around suddenly, pushed her head over her couch and ripped her pajama pants down while I unbuckled my pants. There was little resistance as I drove my cock into her, she was flooded in anticipation. The familiar tightness was there, her only words were grunts and moans.

There was no love, I just plunged into her over and over again. I roughly grabbed at her breasts while I plunged into her. As I felt my cock harden, I pulled out and covered her lower back with my sperm. I was careful to aim some of it towards her asshole, and before she could protest as to why I had pulled out, I took my still hard cock and began to drive it into her ass. She had always protested whenever I discussed anal sex, but this time she just grunted. I placed the head of my cock into her asshole and slowly pushed, her only sound was a slight grunt of pain. I went slow, sawing my cock in and out of her asshole as I drove a little more into her. Eventually, I was fully buried into her, she had stopped breathing as she felt my testicles rest against her pussy lips.

I remained still as her body got used to my cock, I saw a small tear roll down her face. I withdrew my cock slowly before plunging it completely in, and drawing another moan from her mouth. "Do you want me to stop?" I asked her, she shook her head and reached back to try to pull me deeper into her. Within minutes I was hammering into her ass, her moans had turned from pain to complete pleasure. Using my hands, I rubbed her clit and as my orgasm neared I managed to stick a finger into her pussy. Her own orgasm came as I shot load after load into her rectum, her shaking body coming to a complete rest as the last jet of cum filled her. I withdrew my cock from her, took her hand and led her into the bedroom.

She curled up next to me, a content smile on her face and she drifted to sleep. I followed soon after, but woke up in the middle of the night incredibly horny. Sometime during the night, she had rolled over away from me, her naked body more than welcoming. Without a word, I rolled her onto her back, opened her legs wide and drove my cock into her pussy once more. She woke up as soon as I had impaled her completely, her eyes in alarm until she recognized that it was me impaling her. A small smile crossed her face and then she wrapped her legs around me trying to pull me into her. This time I coated the insides of her pussy with my cum, stream after stream filling her. We again fell asleep, this time I managed to stay asleep until the sun had come up and Ann found my cock once again invading her asshole. This time she reached into the nightstand and drew out a small bottle of lubricant.

"For my toys," she offered when I looked at her puzzled, she rubbed some in her asshole and more on my cock before she put her head back into the pillow, silently inviting the newest invasion. Her ass seemed to remember my cock as it took very little trouble to get completely inside her, and it did not take long before I again fed her rectum jets of cum. I took her pussy and ass throughout the day, pausing only to sleep and to grab small bites of food from her refrigerator. By the following day, she could not walk without obvious discomfort.

"You can always tell me not to fuck your ass" I said during one of our breaks.

"I want you to have it," she said, "as much as you want. Every hole, every part of me, I want you to take it. Reclaim it as yours. I figured that's why you took my ass, because it was a place no other dick had been in."

I walked up to her, kissed her softly as she cried. When our lips separated she was smiling looking at my hardened cock, she allowed me to turn her over again, bent down as I plunged into her ass again. We fucked through our emotions that weekend, I had her so many times that my cock was sore by the time Monday came around, and watching her smile every time she had trouble sitting only made the problem worse. We quickly learned that every time visions of her cheating crossed my mind, I needed to take her, as if some primal part of me demanded to reclaim her. One of those nights she had just walked in from work when I pushed her against the wall and immediately mauled her.

After a few hours, I had cummed in her pussy once, her ass once, her mouth once, and on her face twice. I had no idea how my body was able to produce so much cum, but every time I came I refused to let her get cleaned up, and would plunge my cock into her mouth to get me hard after every time. The only time she did not let me do that was when I had come in her ass, I had to clean my cock with a warm wash cloth before she let me face fuck her. When I came down her throat for the last time, I fell over completely exhausted, Ann laying next to me with a satisfied smile in her face. The dark cloud that hung over us was still present, but she was afraid to bring it up.

"Obviously," I began, "you're forgiven." She reached out and hugged me, her hands trying to get me hard again, "please, I don't think I have any more left in me today. But if we do this, you have to understand that I won't forgive you again."

"I would be a fool to fuck this up again," she said, "and to be honest I am glad you have nothing left. People were looking at me funny at work, one of the girls pointed it out. My pussy and my ass are gloriously sore, even my lips are chapped."

aka_Mike
aka_Mike
502 Followers