Long Road Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aka_Mike
aka_Mike
503 Followers

"Well I don't think I'll be producing any sperm for the next few weeks," I replied with a laugh, "and besides I need to get my fill before school."

"Let me rest tonight," she said, "you can use me all you want the day after tomorrow. I already took the day off, as well as the following day. I figure you can use me as well as you used me tonight before you leave." We did as suggested, we took a day off to recover, and the day before I was to leave, we went back to it like rabid animals. I was trying to fuck her into the bed, the couch, the wall, into every surface we managed to use for our latest session.

By the time the cabbie rolled in front of my parents' house, I was more than satisfied with the turn of events. I let her sleep in, we had more than done our goodbyes during the night, and I was satisfied that she would not wake up even if the end of the world was happening outside her door. She was trying to open her dried cum shut eyes when I went through airport security. Her pussy and ass were still leaking cum as I boarded the plane. The rest of my cum was being digested by her stomach while I looked out the window of my plane. She sighed in satisfaction as I drifted to sleep with exhaustion, the stewardess in the plane blushing at the recognition of a well satisfied man.

The last thought that crossed my mind was "God damn it, mother. I hope you are right."

aka_Mike
aka_Mike
503 Followers