All Comments on 'Long Time Friends First Time Lovers Ch. 04'

by wolfinnights

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lucky dog

A little bit unbelieveable..... I mean why does "everyone" write about their lovers 12 inch cock entering them.

But apart from that I enjoyed the story.

The feeling that the son has when cock enters his arse, or he has a mouth full of cock makes me wish I was in his place, the little cock loving slut.

Happiness is a sore, slightly gaping, stick and soggy well fucked arse!!!!!!

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsover 13 years ago
Great story but......

You have captured many of the sentiments that girls like Cory have felt as they explore their new found freedom to express who they are. I noticed that "Mom" hasn't made it into the story. Will there be a new chapter where she will have Mom help her explore her new life?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
father knows best

Waiting for more of your story. I began my life as a cum slut whore in my early teens.My sex life began when my sister caught me beating off and wanted to know what I was doing. I threw her onto the ground, pulled her panties down and began fucking her. Although I fucked her on a regular basis I was never truly satisfied. I wanted to be the bitch getting fucked and with that I began a career of sucking cocks, giving my asspussy to anyone that would take it. One evening my father came home drunk and went to bed. I went into the room and found him totally nude. I knew this was my chance. I started by playing with his balls and sucking his cock. He moaned and moved his ass around as his cock got hard. I lubed my pussy, took his cock into my hand and moved my ass back to where the head of his cock was against my cunt hole. It didn't take long for him to begin pushing his cock deeper and harder into my hole. I begged him to knock up my ass with his cum. once he shot off in me he realized what had gone on. When he sobered up he explained to me that we couldn't ever do that again. I immediately made it clear that we would continue with me sucking his cock and taking it up my cunt whenever I wanted it. If not, I'd tell eveyone in the family that he raped my ass and made me his faggot bitch. Needless to say, I took his cock for many years and had him to pimp out my ass and mouth to his friends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous