All Comments on 'Long Weekend Sex-Fest Pt. 04'

by LaceyDresser

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
dispatcher59dispatcher59over 6 years ago
Enjoyable series

I have been enjoying this series. As a guy in my late 50's who would love to have this experience, I've found it hot. Older folks enjoy sex more than the young folks would think!! There's a little more anal than I really go for-it's not my thing-but I'm enjoying the dynamic between the couples.

A word of constructive criticism if I may: Proofread, proofread, proofread!! Then proofread again. You'll be amazed at how many mistakes you find. Even then, there will always be something you didn't see til you read the story after it went up on the site-it happens to me in every story I post, it seems. If you're not confident in your proofreading skills, there are a number of programs that will do it-there's one in Word that works just fine. Have someone else read your story-if you have someone, not everyone does-to check for grammar and spelling. There are some minor errors-"who's" when you really need "whose"; "there's" when it should have been "theirs," and a few others. I also see a lot of incomplete sentences. While these things don't diminish the heat of the story, they are distracting, in that they disrupt the flow of an otherwise well told story to the reader's inner voice.

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserover 6 years agoAuthor
To dispatcher59...

Thanks for the kind words and the constructive criticism. Unfortunately while I proof-read way more than you might think, as hard as I try I never seem able catch all the mistakes as far as typos and/or with grammar. But trust me in that I try, and will try harder. Thanks again for the feedback.

PS...As for too much anal...sorry about that, but it's what we enjoy most when it comes to intercourse.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 6 years ago
Another chapter of Hot sex!

Wonderful Hot Erotic story and really enjoying the Sex-Fest Weekend! Thank You!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaceyDresser@LaceyDresser
931 Followers
A mature lady that likes to share her late life experiences and fantasies in short erotic or pornographic stories for other mature adults. I hope you follow me as I share our sexual adventures for your reading enjoyment. All of which are based on actual events, although I do t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES