All Comments on 'Longing for Chelsea Pt. 06'

by Leigh28

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
as always

very good, I can't to read more of these 3 lady's keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
beulahthebrit

So sad to read that pt7 will be the end, there is so much more this story could give, Chelsea needs to find her legs, then to seek out her own toy. Please, please don't end it now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More.

Please don't end it on part 7, I am sure Chelsea must have a young friend who is neglected and needs help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

Love this series the characters are well developed and work really well

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 8 years ago

You've done it again! Another hot "cumming out" expose' for Chelsea. I'm loving it!

mattenwmattenwover 4 years ago
Ugly!

The only hope for justice is that the husband will find out the adultery, get a divorce from the lesbian whore, and the shameless lesbian accomplices will be publicly expelled from the church!

Fun69wifeFun69wifeabout 4 years ago
Abetted breath

Just imaging the sinfully sordid activities of the Women’s Club has me racing with wetness for the next chapter...

auburnginaauburnginaabout 2 years ago

Wonderful again!

As a Kiwi lesbian I'm delighted at the way you have shown beulah that there is vibrant Sapphic life here "down under"! I too feel sorry that Part 7 will be a conclusion, but at the same time Mary's impending return to Sydney will create a natural hiatus of sorts. Yet for Mary life will go on back in Sydney, and for Chelsea and Janet life will continue with the Women's Auxiliary Executive...and I for one am hoping that you will find your way to connecting us again with these wonderful women and their continuing lives...

Love

Ginaxxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeigh28@Leigh28
A married mum - who loves her life but also likes some feminine company. Don't get nearly enough time to write but I hope you enjoy my stories. Comments and feedback on my stories are most welcome.