All Comments on 'Longing for Chelsea Pt. 07 - Finale'

by Leigh28

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
parputter69parputter69about 8 years ago
Loved it.

Loved this series about Chelsea. Please do another soon.

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 8 years ago
very good

loved this, it was great the only thing i did not like was when they held chelsea down, other than that it was perfect, I just wish there was more parts to come

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
GREAT FUN TO READ

A fine piece of adult fiction!

Hope you had fun writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic

Really loved your story. Very well done. I hated to see it end, but you did a very good job with the ending. I really hope to see more from you.

SB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More please.

Please do more, after all there is always the chance Chelsea could educate another young lady who wants more and bring her to the others or perhaps set up her own separate coven.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 8 years ago

Kudos Leigh28 for a wonderful series. I've enjoyed them and I wish you the best in all your future writing endeavors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
excellent story

This is one of the best pieces of lesbian erotica on this website! Please, do write more because you are very skilled: the situation, the characters, the action, all is very well done!

LenaptLenaptalmost 8 years ago
Great Story! 5*****Stars!

Lovely Stories sweet Leigh28,

Very well written, very sensual and erotic as Lesbian love can - and should - Be!

Hope you can give us more loving lesbian erotic stories like those mmmmmmmmm

Thank you for a few loving wet wet moments of true pleasure mmmm

Aunt Helena

56yo Lesbian Aunt from Portugal

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Superb!!

A wonderful story, loved all 7 chapters.

So very well written. Chelsea's journey from little naïve princess, through the initiation to lesbian sex, and an accepted member of "the committee" was just wonderful.

You are a talented writer Leigh. Good luck for the future. Like many others I look forward to reading more of your stories.

Emma xx

mattenwmattenwover 4 years ago
Terribly dirty!

I have read all chapters out of respect for the author! And now I can only say that the storyline built is reprehensible and bad! You represent things as if church associations serve as lesbian circles! Just like Chelsea's break of her marriage vows! She is a cheater and her lesbian playmates are no better! So exactly as you would expect from a mother-in-law and real Christians! Bravo!!!

Fun69wifeFun69wifeabout 4 years ago
Need to release...

fire building in her loins... this description was so spot on as I had a hard time reading and building a fire between my thighs. What a wonderful journey you took me ... taking my mind and body to places well traveled and places relished in my mind. Thank you as I raise my glistening fingers in tribute to your incredible story telling skills!

auburnginaauburnginaabout 2 years ago

Sequel please!

Leigh, you have wonderful talent and skill, as well as phenomenal flair in the art of conveying sexual pleasure and erotic beauty through "mere" words. This lovely saga is eloquent proof of that.

But also: now you have created characters whom I am sure I am not alone in wanting to know better. So, as the last reverberating frissons of delight ebb away, I hope you will find your way to satisfy that want, that need...

Love

Ginaxxxxx

auburnginaauburnginaabout 2 years ago

I have forgotten two further things I meant to include in my last comment. One is how delighted I have been to find you using that delicious old Chaucerian word quim. The other is my even greater delight at your inclusion of nipple-fucking (something I love doing and having done to me) in this last chapter. T hat awoke some absolutely stunning memories!

Thank you

Love

Ginaxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent.

Beejay3Beejay35 months ago

Oh, what a group of sexy matrons who brought exquisite pleasure to Chelsea

.what a future to look forward to with these loving women…where can I join?

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeigh28@Leigh28
137 Followers
A married mum - who loves her life but also likes some feminine company. Don't get nearly enough time to write but I hope you enjoy my stories. Comments and feedback on my stories are most welcome.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES