Longing for Chelsea Pt. 07 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leigh28
Leigh28
138 Followers

But Janet did not relent and continued kissing around Chelsea's mons and thighs till she had calmed sufficiently. Then she wrapped her forearms around Chelsea's slim thighs and began to lick and suck the tiny, swollen cunt with renewed purpose. Chelsea writhed under the exquisite torture as Chloe and Deidre sat back on their heels to watch, but continued squeezing Chelsea's tits and nipples with their hands.

Janet's face was soon smeared with Chelsea's cum juice as she licked and swallowed with hungry delight.

"Ooooh fuck yesssss," intoned Mary as she moved to the bottom of the bed. Regina made way for Mary and she knelt on the floor behind Janet's raised bottom. She used to her thumbs to stretch apart Janet's cunt lips, eliciting an appreciative gasp from the middle-aged brunette. Then Mary leaned forward to extend her tongue and taste Janet's pink gash. She licked from her clit all the way up to her puckered rosebud -- lingering there to wet the tight ring -- then repeated the same path over and over. By the time Janet was bringing Chelsea to another spiralling climax, Mary had three fingers inside Janet massaging her G-spot, and was drilling her tongue tip as deeply as she could into her friend's asshole. This brought the excited Janet to a blissful orgasm as well and she groaned her appreciation into Chelsea's still quivering cleft.

For the moment at least, Chelsea could take no more and sat up to force Janet's head away from her oversensitive pussy.

Janet sat back and turned to kiss Mary, giving the older woman a taste of Chelsea. They then eased down to cuddle on the floor, kissing and stroking each other's bodies.

On the bed, Chelsea had collapsed back and both Chloe and Deirdre were lying beside her, gently stroking her breasts and belly and applying light kisses to her shoulders, neck and face. After several moments to recover, Chelsea began to revel in their light caresses and turned her head from side to side to kiss each of the women. Chelsea had come to delight in women's kisses- their lips so soft and gentle compared to the hard mouth of her husband. She let her hands find the women's breasts and was surprised when a squeeze of Chloe's tit produced a spurt of milk that trickled into her palm and down her forearm. Chelsea realised that Chloe must be still be breastfeeding her baby and the thought sent a renewed thrill of wicked pleasure though her body. She stared at the swollen, dripping nipple. Chloe saw the direction of her gaze and smiled and raised herself onto one elbow, rolling in toward Chelsea, and lifting her breast. Deirde was quick to lean across to lick and then suck on the milk-engorged tit. She was rewarded with a warm stream of sweetness. Chelsea watched in wide-eyed amazement, then Deidre released the nipple but used her fingers to manipulate Chloe's breast and squirt a spray of milk across Chelsea's own breasts. When the milk had thoroughly soaked her chest Deidre dipped her head to lick it up, sucking in the hollow of Chelsea's chest and paying careful heed to sucking every drop from the petite breasts and nipples. Then, with a mischievous wink at Chloe, Deidre stretched up to kiss Chelsea and let the gathered breast milk trickle into her mouth. Chelsea was stunned but hungrily swallowed the delicious offering.

Regina had been perched on the side of the bed, watching all this in growing rapture, but now she moved higher up the bed to whisper something in Chloe's ear. Chloe smiled and crawled down to place herself between Chelsea's legs. The young minister's wife watched her motions uncertainly. Locking her eyes with Chelsea's, Chloe cupped a hand under her melon-sized right breast and bent her head and pursed her lips to let a long gleaming string of saliva drip down onto the fat nipple. She rolled it around the tip, blending it with breast milk and then spread it wider till her whole breast was shining with her spit and milk. Then she braced herself with one hand beside Chelsea's hip and, still holding her breast, lowered her shoulders to bring the nipple into direct contact with Chelsea's clit. The tiny nerve centre was still swollen and sensitive and the sight and feel of the delicate nipple flicking her clit was electrifying for Chelsea.

Regina then moved to the top of the bed and leaned over to murmur into Chelsea's ear...

"Mmmm, do you like that my dear?" she purred. "Do you like having your lovely little cunt tit fucked?"

Her filthy swords both shocked and inflamed Chelsea and she watched in growing excitement as Chloe pressed her fat nipple more tightly against her clit, then eased it down to draw the rubbery tip along the lips of Chelsea's quim. Chelsea thought she had never seen anything more sensual. Again and again Chloe used her hard nipple to stroke Chelsea's slick, swollen labia, pressing a little deeper each time till she was fully tit fucking her. Deidre slid closer to watch the sensual massage and reached one hand behind Chloe to finger fuck her as she worked on Chelsea's pussy.

Chelsea was crying out in mounting pleasure and dug her heels into the bed to lift her hips and grind against Chloe's engorged tit. She was suspended on a plateau of pleasure striving for relief ... which finally came when she heard Regina whisper hoarsely..

"Yes -- yes -- you darling little slut! Fuck it -- fuck that tit -- you know you want it!"

As Chelsea came yet again, Chloe also climaxed on Deirdre's fingers and presently rolled off Chelsea to lie beside her panting from her efforts.

The sounds of another orgasm made all the women glance across to a leather divan against the wall where Mary and Janet had at some point moved into a sixty-nine position and were both now climaxing with guttural groans and heaving bodies.

Chelsea could barely take in all that was happening. She retreated to the top of the bed and curled against the pillows. Her tormentors showed mercy and concentrated on one another for a while gathering in various postures on the bed in a languid medley of pleasure giving and receiving.

Throughout these couplings Regina remained at the top of the bed and now leaned in to claim Chelsea's lips in a soft kiss. Chelsea again breathed in the older woman's expensive perfume and tasted the lipstick on her gentle mouth.

The elderly matriarch kissed her way from Chelsea's lips along her perfect jawline to the delicate shell of her ear and whispered loud enough for all of them to hear...

"Now, my darling. I'm going to make you mine, too." Chelsea cringed at the undertone of erotic menace in Regina's words, fearing what new humiliations she might have in store -- but desperately wanting to find out.

Regina rose from the bed reached behind to unzip her white dress and let it slide to the floor. Chelsea saw she was indeed quite naked underneath, leaving her standing in just her white court shoes and the string of pearls around her neck. Her lean body was ramrod straight, firm and sinewy. Her 60 plus years were really only evident in the lines around her eyes and her neck, the slight sag of her modest breasts and the salt-and-pepper landing strip above her otherwise bald labia. Those lips were already slick with moisture and gleaming in the candlelight. As they all watched she cupped her breasts and rolled the already pebble-hard nipples -- then spread her feet apart and slid one hand between her legs. Her eyes blazed with lust as she massaged her cunt lips, parting them and dipping her fingers within. She removed her soaked fingers and leaned over the bed to feed them deliberately into Chelsea's mouth. Chelsea could do nothing but suck the fingers clean, tasting the pungent tang of the elderly pussy.

"Mmm that's my good little slut!" cooed Regina, as she bent forward with her breasts hanging. She forced Chelsea down onto her back lying across the bed. "Now," she commanded the others. "Hold her."

They responded as ordered, each grabbing one of Chelsea's lithe young limbs. Her hands were tugged above her head, leaving her small breasts even more flattened, her abused nipples now inflamed and swollen. And her legs were pulled straight and drawn apart for all to see the equally inflamed folds of her sex, gleaming and slightly gaping.

Regina stepped toward the bed murmuring softly: "Mmmm that's my sweet innocent pearl -- that's my juicy little peach."

Fear swamped Chelsea, overriding her lust, and she struggled to free herself. But she was held firm -- spread-eagled, naked and vulnerable. Regina climbed onto the bed, then stood over Chelsea with a foot on either side of her hips. She glared down hungrily at the slender young body beneath her then bent her legs to lower her mound directly onto Chelsea's petite mons. She ground against her for a moment, spreading her wetness -- then crawled higher, pausing to rub her gaping slit against each of Chelsea's taut breast buds. Then she crouched over Chelsea's face and reached between her own legs to spread open her cunt and lower it onto Chelsea's mouth.

Despite her fear Chelsea's whole body was quivering with excitement and when Regina's moist cleft touched her face she instinctively extended her tongue to lap greedily at the molten slit. Regina's pent up excitement was now evident as she moaned and ground herself against the beautiful face beneath her. She licked her lips and squeezed her own tits -- twisting the nipples fiercely to push herself toward a much-needed spending. Beneath her Chelsea struggled to breathe and pleasure the older woman. She licked and sucked at Regina, swallowing the copious amounts of pussy juice that seeped into her mouth. She arched her neck to press her aching tongue against Regina's clit. That sent an electric pulse racing through Regina's body and she cried out in ecstasy as her climax finally ricocheted through her.

"Oooohhh, fuck yessss," she cried as she jerked her loins against Chelsea's face. "That's it -- oh fuck me - yessss." As the spasms of her body calmed she eased off Chelsea then slid down beside her to kiss her and lick her own cum from the beautiful gleaming face of her young supplicant.

"Mmmm --ohhh," she cooed, "That's my good girl, that's my sweet young cunt slut."

Chelsea was left gasping for breath -- but the pressure on her limbs remained and she was still helplessly exposed, powerless to resist the coven of middle aged women who had command of her. Not that she wanted release, the sheer lewdness of her position was a powerful aphrodisiac which left her wanting even more debasement.

With remarkable agility for her age, Regina rolled off the bed and bent to the drawer of a bedside cabinet. The others hummed with approval when she straightened with a couple items in her hands. Chelsea craned her neck and saw the glint of candlelight on slick rubber. Regina lifted what looked like a small rubber cock but which had a swollen middle and broad base. She used a small bottle of liquid to anoint the object then rolled onto her back beside Chelsea and lifted her knees. As the others watched in silent excitement, Regina slid the tip of the rubber object along her own pussy lips and, to Chelsea's stunned amazement, she eased it into her bottom hole. Regina worked the plug slowly in and out, gasping and moaning in apparent excitement, till the bulbous middle section sank through her tight sphincter and she cried out with pleasure. She spent several moments twisting and pushing on the butt plug within her arse till it was settled to her satisfaction.

She then directed the women to flip Chelsea over onto her knees. Chelsea dreaded what was to come and cried out in protest.

"Ssssh," soothed Mary in her ear. "I promise we won't hurt you and you will love it."

With that she felt Regina settle on the bed behind her and a cool dribble of liquid on her bottom. She shuddered as Regina's fingers smoothed the oil over her cheeks, and eased it into the furrow between. Chelsea gasped, expecting the worst, but merely felt a gentle probing. The others watched avidly as Regina teased Chelsea's pucker with her little finger, gently pressing inward till the tight ring yielded and the fingertip sank within. Chelsea couldn't believe she could feel such pleasure in such a place, but that pleasure only increased when Regina successively used each of her fingers from smallest to largest to lovingly toy with Chelsea's most secret hole. Chelsea was squirming now and her excitement began to peak when she felt the fingers of Regina's other hand invade her vagina. The older woman expertly manipulated the younger -- using the fingers of one hand and the thumb of the other to drill simultaneously into Chelsea's wet quim and oiled asshole. As she increased the pressure and speed of her ministrations, Chelsea felt a fire building in her loins like nothing she'd experienced before. By now the others had released her arms and she felt their hands sliding over her back and under her body to tease her breasts and clit. She bucked and writhed with pleasure at the overwhelming sensations. She climbed higher and higher, both ashamed and excited at the way her body was responding to this sinful invasion.

Regina's own excitement was beginning to peak too, especially when Janet slipped behind her to push repeatedly on the butt plug and finger Regina's aged snatch. She responded by increasing the tempo of her manipulation, driving her thumb deeper into Chelsea's anus and curling her fingers down to tickle her G-spot. Then, as she heard and felt the vibrations of Chelsea's impending orgasm, she withdrew her thumb and bent to drive her wet tongue into the virgin arsehole, ploughing deeply, till Chelsea cried out and her body convulsed in a rocketing climax. The waves of pleasure crashed through Chelsea making her gut clench and her tight cunt spasm on the invading fingers. She gasped and grunted in animal ecstasy as Regina too soared to a cunt-quivering climax.

Chelsea slumped forward in a sated swoon. She lay exhausted with the gentle aftershocks of her orgasm rippling through her body and was barely conscious of the loving caresses and kisses the others rained upon her.

Eventually, she opened her eyes to see all four women smiling down at her.

"Okay, my darling?" queried Mary gently, of her sweet young daughter-in-law. Chelsea's contented smile and happy murmur was all the reply Mary needed.

She leaned in to place a soft kiss on Chelsea's lips and said with a warm smile: "Well, now my darling, I know I can leave you in the best possible care and I can predict a long happy future for you in the Executive Committee of the Church Women's Auxiliary.

The End.

Leigh28
Leigh28
138 Followers
12