All Comments on 'Longing for Chelsea'

by Leigh28

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great start

when will the 2nd chapter come out, can't wait for it

Danno_61455Danno_61455over 8 years ago
LONGING FOR CHELSEA IS EXCELLENT WRITING

I'll start by saying I love a character with hair on her vagina. These two female characters have quickly become interesting while slowly coming together. Their sexy encounter arises from a subtle beginning to passionate climax and yet only a fond attachment. The too often used, the term of love does not apply and your gentle touch creates a twin tension between them for additional sex play and new conquest. Creative expression clearly defined sexual orientation as Bi-sexual and this too was nicely done.

Writers too often tie an interaction between their characters off at the culmination of a sex scene. I congratulate you on seeing beyond this common mistake. Two people, regardless of orientation, have a sense of understanding and companionship after sharing a sexual encounter. When Mary is bidding ado to Janet and, "Janet's eyes shone with a look of lust," you penned a masterful connection. Then topped it with having Mary tweak Janet's nipple through the banker's wife's dress at the door.

Very well written and I am looking forward to your continuation. 5 Star.

No_QualmsNo_Qualmsover 8 years ago
Really good story with "real" women.

Your approach to the subject is refreshingly real and most welcome. Mature women with real bodies and no less sexy because of it - definitely better than reading about some idealised, super-fit women all of the time. I look forward to the next chapter - thanking you so very much.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story.

Wonderful writing - good premise. Please continue.

deelgeedeelgeeover 8 years ago
Great promise!

Please don't delay with the next part - it is very promising!

curiouscarolecuriouscaroleover 8 years ago
Nice start

Really fun waiting with interest

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Oooh i want more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next episode.

Please post it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very well written

please dont let us wait another 10years !

we both loved this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This is a truly exciting story! Please, write the sequel!!!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 8 years ago

Nice story. It definitely has potential. Can't wait to see if the MILFs succeed

theghostwritertheghostwriterover 8 years ago
Great start

This story already has me wanting more. A fantastic start and I look forward to the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Naive once also, but very curious!

Oh my! Wow, this is so sexy, I was naive, curious, and infatuated by a mature, successful, professional Mary-type, who was 20 years older than me. She so much attracted my interest in subtle ways initially. I found myself wanting to spend more time at her house. During the Summer I turned 18, I used her pool frequently. I began to enjoy seeing her in various stages of undress. I am petite, with olive-skin, long dark hair, and my breasts are full and perky for my small frame. She was tall, blonde, and so sensuous. It was an interesting Summer and I was willingly seduced.

Beth in California...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wow i think this series could be very interesting :) Liz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is going to be so yummy!

I love the first chapter. I wish I was Chelsea.

mattenwmattenwover 4 years ago
What nonsense!

Nonsense! As always, the husband is a failure in sex matters! And as always, the wife went into marriage as a virgin! But she knows that the husband is not good at sex! And that's why she willingly falls into the arms of lesbian women! All of course church members !! How Christian !! Especially the mother (stepmother) of the sexually incapable husband! And what should be good about the misfortune that the marriage of the two will meet?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Second Time Around

This is my second reading of your wonderful story. I didn't leave a comment last time and I'm fully aware of how a husband can be in bed. They do need a bit of 'training' when they haven't had much experience.

WIldTashaWIldTashaalmost 4 years ago
Loved the story

Thanks for sharing this story I loved reading it and loved the way it worked out. Cant wait to read the rest of it.

PammmPammmover 2 years ago

loved this story so much. am looking forward to read8ing the further chapters

auburnginaauburnginaabout 2 years ago

As one who shares Mary's and Janet's lust for younger women but also enjoys the sexual company of women my own age and older, I have very much enjoyed reading this first chapter and am eagerly looking forward to continuing. I love the way Mary and Janet skilfully sound each other out sexually (both having well-developed gaydar!). Other things I liked are: (1) the way you evoke the image of sex lurking and simmering beneath the outwardly prim and sedate surface of the church setting, and (2) Janet as a woman who has cultivated a "sapphic circle" (of which I look forward hopefully to meeting some of the members).

Thank you for a delicious read!

Ginaxxxxx

TrilloTrilloalmost 2 years ago

The style and grace with which you apply to the character building and understand, along with the blend into seduced action is exquisite. I love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeigh28@Leigh28
A married mum - who loves her life but also likes some feminine company. Don't get nearly enough time to write but I hope you enjoy my stories. Comments and feedback on my stories are most welcome.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES