Longings

Story Info
A man's longings for his wife.
1.2k words
4.46
14.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story written as if in a dream... a fantasy... a fantasy of a man who has been away from his wife for months together... the man and his wife are working in separate cities... And the man is about to be united with his wife 6 days later... This story of mine deals with the acute physical longings translated into acts of fantasy that the man sees while he is sitting on his porch on a balmy Sunday afternoon...

* * * * *

Sweet, when I reach there on the long leave that we both have been looking forward to, I know that you would be going to office for the first 3 days... I won't mind... I would generally take care of you... Help you with the household chores, prepare your meals, have lunch with you and walking you back to work. And after that I would return home. To sleep. To rest. To keep myself ready, fresh and rejuvenated. For the hectic activities afterwards. When I am there, each and everyday, I want to take a bath with you. You would be wearing a bra and and a panty... hmm... let me see how you would be looking at that point of time... Umm... well... Your feline beauty would be accentuated by the black bra... once wet, it would fit smugly around your breasts, bringing to light the firmness of the same. The nipples would jutt outwards... there would be wisps of pubic hair, peaking out from underneath your panty... in all the perfect impression of a wild untamed spirit encased in an exquisitely civilized body.

And when you come back home, I would be hungrily kissing you all the way from the main door of the house, across the drive to your flat. By the time we reach your flat, I can sure you that you would be having a swollen upper lip. Once we are inside your flat, you would be expecting me to take you there and then. But then would come the surprise!

I will slowly turn you around. I will hug you from the back. You would be able to feel my manhood pressing hard into your soft behind. Warm, hard and big. I will kiss the top of your head. On the hair. I will let it lose. It will cascade all over my face... I will smell it... My want for you... body and soul... would increase manifold. I will slowly lift the hair and kiss the nape of your neck... the part where the hair finishes and your golden olive skin is bright and prominent... You will shiver and tighten your grip on my arms around you. I will kiss you slowly, working my way down to your collarbone. And then I will turn you around. I will kiss your forehead, eyes, nose, lips, ears and then the neck, working down to the cleavage, the start of which, would be visible from outside. I will stop there. You will by then be shivering with anticipation.

I will pick you up in my arms and take you to the bedroom, where I will put you on the bed. Slowly, ever so slowly, I will undress you. The buttons would come off from your shirt, one by one. Followed by the shirt, from your body. Your 36 inch breasts, the twin mounds of delight, would stare at me, encased within the black push up bra that I gifted you the last birthday. I will slowly unbutton your black trousers. Unzip them. Peel them off. The Mount of Venus would be in front of my eyes, covered in the sheer black G String panty. I will probably be dripping inside my jeans.

I will kiss you. On the neck. The base. And downwards. Till I reach the bra. I will unhook it. The dark nipples will spring free. Awaiting my mouth. Awaiting to be sucked. And nibbled. I will slowly kiss and lick in concentric circles on your left breast. Reducing the radius with each lick. BY this time the nipple will be as hard as marble. Standing erect. A testimony to the little organ that you have inside you which often clasps me when I am inside. And then, all of a sudden, I would take the nipple in my mouth and bite it with my lips. You will arch backwards and your nails will be streaking against my chest. You will push my head harder down on your breasts. Imploring me to take them both in my mouth at the same time, suck them, roll the nipples with my tongue and pull them hard. So hard that you cry out in ecstasy.

I would repeat the same exercise with your right breast.

I will lick your tummy. Slowly. Downwards. Towards the G String that would already be moist and heady with the aroma of your wetness. A very very wet lick. You will have goose pimples all over you. I will peel off your panties and you will be visible to me. All of you. Wet, dripping, alive and throbbing with pleasant anticipation. You will get a long leisurely lick... from the tip of your clitoris to the extreme end of your vagina. Your clit would be distended. Swollen and looking at me. Waiting to be taken into my mouth. Waiting to be licked. Waiting to be sucked. Waiting to be eaten. I will lick your clit. Toy it with my tongue. Take it in my mouth. Chew it with my lips. You will be really wet by this time. Cum will ooze out from your cunt and drip down along your left leg. The room would be musky with the smell of your sex.

And then, not being able to bear it any further, you will grope for my penis. Wanting to squeeze it and feel the warmth of all of the 8 inches that it will be by this time. And dripping cum at the end. You will grasp it and guide me inside you. Inside your warm wet loveliness. And once inside, those tiny little hands inside you will hold my penis and guide it further down. And when I am totally inside, I will lie still. Savoring the feeling. And time would stand still too.

And then I will ride you. Long strokes at first, coming out of you nearly all the way and then going in once again. Till we both are in a state of frenzy. On your urge, I will increase the tempo. Become a stallion. Making love as if there is no tomorrow. Once tired, you will change positions and ride atop me, like a hammer and I will try and grab the gyrating breasts of yours dangling temptingly just above my face.

And then I will come inside you. Every last drop. Totally. Not a drop will be wasted. Sheer ecstasy.

And, spent, we will hug each other and talk of all the things under the sun. most of which will not make any sense. Till we both drift off to a dreamless sleep. Outside the birds will be chirping... the sun will slowly be rising... another day... in paradise.