All Comments on 'Look at Me'

by silverfox_granny

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where have you been?

Always loved your stories,was worried about you. Nice to have u back. Bradenton fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Arousing

This is the first story I have read of senior sex. It gives me hope as I begin that portion of my life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I was invited to a party, I was 28 at the time and was invited by Joe who worked for me. He was in his 60s and he said most of the cleaning staff would be there.I said sounds good, he said it gets a bit naughty, so be prepared. I couldn't imagine, most of the staff were in their 50s and 60s. I arrived at 8, there were about 12 people there, 6 of the female cleaners, 2 younger women, 4 guys plus myself. Maria, Joes wife who was a cleaner for me as well, greeted me, drinks, food was great, I was asked a couple of times by 2 ladies would I be staying after 10.30, I said sure, not really knowing why the question was asked. At about 10 Joe stood up, now as you know with our parties if you stay after 10.30, you must remove your clothes down to your underwear, so I am letting you know now. I saw the 2 young women leave,2 of the guys and 3 of the older women. I went to the door,Maria immediately came over, your going, yes, she grabbed my hand please stay,no I must go, please stay at least for a little while.Just for a while, After the leavers had gone, I saw Joe lock the door into the main room, o.k its time, I watched as the 2 guys got out of their clothes, underwear off, the woman, down to their underwear, wow, Maria in sheer nylons, no panties, the other 2 in panties. Maria looked at me, I took my clothes off, my cock semi erect. Joe said we are all adults, I probably don't have to explain rules but they are simple, no means no,all bedrooms are available if you want. Enjoy. Joe moved over to one of the other women, grabbed her hand and sat down on the lounge, she knelt and took his cock in her mouth as he guided her head up and down, then let her go, she stood, removed her underwear and straddled Joe and lowered herself down on his cock. The other guy,who I found out was George, was standing behind the other woman, his hands stroking her breasts, she took his hand and they went to a bedroom. The woman was moving slowly up and down on Joe, Maria moved over to me, her hand moved to my cock, stroking it, I pulled away, I don't think we should, what about Joe, she said he wont mind,not here, shy o.k. she led me to a bedroom, lay down, she knelt and took my cock in her mouth, I was hard, she just straddled me and literally plonked her pussy down on my cock, ohhhhh so hard, ohhh as she moved up and down. I lifted her away, she looked at me, on your knees, she smiled, on her knees, I lined her pussy up and pushed hard in all the way, ohhhhhhh, that's it give it to me, so hard, I held onto her hips and fucked her, hard, fast, oh no, no, ohhhh no, I felt her insides spasm, , aaaaaaagh as she orgasmed, I kept fucking, my thighs splashed with her juices until I felt my cumm rising and shoot into her pussy. I held her there filling her then pulled out, she fell forward, roll over, she did, I straddled her face, my cock at her mouth, take it, she opened and my cock was licked and sucked clean. We lay there, she held my cock slowly stroking it then said lets see what the others are up to. We walked out, George was on the lounge, his cock being sucked by the other woman on her knees,, she looked like Maria, I commented, Maria said that is my sister, she never married, when women get over 40, that's it for them. Mmm, nice arse, like yours, Maria looked at me, want to fuck it, what your arse, no not mine,hers, she would like that wouldn't you Kristina, mmmmm, we, need to get you hard, she knelt and sucked my cock, her finger rimming my hole, I got hard, she got some lube, applied it to my cock, a big blob on the head,, she told her sister to move back over the edge of the lounge and while she was still sucking George I slowly entered her arse. Hot,tight,heaven as I moved in and out of her bottom, Maria watched, Kristina, lifted her head, so hard, oh my god, George groaned,stroked his cock and splashed his cumm onto her face. Kristinas hand was at her pussy as I fucked her tight hole,George moved, Maria lay down, legs open,pulling Kristinas head to her pussy, I fucked her faster, it felt so good as Maria closed her legs around Kristinas head, orgasming, I went faster, Kristinas head lifted oh my god, Maria stood up, her hand touching my balls, fuck her arse, she loves it, I felt Kristinas arse fluttering, clenching, she was screaming, Maria saying harder and my cumm flew inside her, Kristina screamed, pushing me out and cumm and juices exploded from her.Maria grabbed my cock, milking the rest of my cumm onto her sisters bum.I was done, I moved away, went to the shower, washed everything off and when I came out, I said I had to leave. I was never able to look at Maria the same again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

Another great swinging story. I love reading about mature men and women enjoying the fruits of life together.

catchupcatchupover 1 year ago

Wow, that is SO HOT!!!!!!!!!! The hottest story I've read on this site or Lush. So hot, I sigend up just so I could comment on this....Damn girl, I know you won't read this ...the story was written almost a decade ago. Really well written, on top of the story....again, outstanding. I hope I will be doing this when I am in my 60s.....actually look foward to doing it sooner.

catchupcatchupover 1 year ago

Wow, that is SO HOTSl The hottest story I've read on this or Lush. So hot, I sigend up just so I could comment onthis story....Damn girl, I know you won't read this ...it wasThat is the hottest story I've ever read on this site

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous