All Comments on 'Look At Me'

by KEaster46

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
memories

been a long time for us to "swing". health and medical problems for both of us. mouth, fingers and ass still work. just reading this made me hungry to try something like this again. watching and being watched, what a turn on. mature people rule!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I am a mature male,58, I have got my 61 year old wife to swing with 4 couples. She has long legs, a nice wet pussy and seems popular with the guys as they discover what a great fuck she is. I defy any male not to fill her pussy. It has worked for me, my wife is not that keen on anal, it didn't really matter as her pussy is so good but I have found a lady, Jeanette, who likes my cock in her bottom. While my wife was being popular with the guys, yes we are younger than all of them, Jeanette, a 68 year old, the oldest lady, certainly not the most attractive, said to me she is popular, look at my husband Keith fuck her, he doesn't fuck me like that any more. yes, Keith was having a nice time, I watched as he pulled out of my wife, cum hanging from the end of his cock. I had seen Jeanette give a few blowjobs on other occasions but never seen anyone fuck her. I certainly had fucked the other women but not Jeanette, I said to her, well I would like to fuck you, you have a great arse as I pulled her over my cock. She looked at me, as I pushed her down, my cock entering a very wet hole,she was o.k. but I had been spoiled by my wife and I felt her orgasm, wetting me, but I hadn't cum. She leaned towards me, so hard, oh that felt good as she nestled down on my cock. She leaned forward, you said I have a great arse, I said you have, she whispered would you fuck me there. Would I, I felt my cock respond. I said I would love to fuck your arse, pushing into her pussy, not here, in one of the bedrooms, but I just don't want to move at the moment, I want Keith to see you fucking me. Keith was sitting back, his cock limp, I pushed up into her and said loud enough for Keith to here, your a great fuck, lets go into one of the bedrooms, its a bit more private. She moved off, I walked past my wife, another cock in her pussy, the guys sort of lined up. I moved Jeanette to a bedroom and closed the door, she said I haven't done it like this for a long time. Lay down, she did on her stomach, I said no,i am a gentleman on your back. I lifted her legs, licking along her just fucked pussy, down to and around her arse, she whimpered, back to her pussy, licking her clit until she closed her legs around me, orgasming hard. I got a blob of lube and pushed it onto her hole, then a big blob on my cock, which was so hard. I moved between her legs, positioning my cock and with a sharp push entered her relaxed bottom, I kept pushing, my cock opening her, tight, warm, until I was all the way in and I moved up, she looked at me, do I feel all right, beautiful and I began to fuck her,looking at her, kissing her,moving up, her bottom high in the air as I fucked her tight hole, her legs around me, all I heard was oh yes, im cumming and she did, I felt her insides contract around me, I kept fucking, my cum shooting into her tight insides, my lips finding hers, our tongues probing as we bucked together, what a great arse fuck she was. I stayed in her as long as I could. Well when we all get together,she heads straight over, she sucks me, she sits on my cock fucking until she cums, we then go to a bedroom, they are all pre occupied with my wife while I am pushing deep into Jeanettes tight bottom.

DesiredReader33DesiredReader33over 4 years ago
Wonderful

Sexy, well written and very believable.

Keep up the excellent writting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous