Look Into The Abyss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen guys," I start to say. "You don't want to be doing this. This is a police matter. Just let me go and I'll handle it."

"Don't think so," Bull says behind me. "We can't let Daryl go and you've already seen too much. Stand up!" Bull grabs my arm and starts to yank me up. I stand up so that he doesn't yank my arm out of the socket.

"Come on. Walk to the bar. Charlie's gonna want to talk to you," Dozer says. Bull pushes me around the van, leading me towards the bar. I'm trying to think of something that I can say or do to get out of this, but nothing is coming to mind. I'm too confused to even think straight. I'm thinking about these guys. I'm wondering if Karl is dead. I'm thinking about Karl fucking my wife. That piece of shit fucking my wife! I know my marriage hasn't been the best, but I never wanted to think that she'd cheat on me. I kept hoping that we would work on our marriage. I guess she has already given up on us. Just when you think life can't get any worse the world just digs a little deeper and you sink even further. My head hurts. My hands ache. I want to just give in and face whatever is going to happen. Part of me hopes that these guys just shoot me, shoot me in the back right now and end it.

Bull steps in front of me, opens the back door to the bar, and Dozer pushes me inside. I enter the back poolroom of the bar. Dozer pushes me further into the room and they close the door behind me.

"Sit down," Dozer demands behind me and presses the gun into my back. I stumble forward and fall into the chair in front of me.

"Hold the gun on him. I'll go get Charlie," Bull says and walks from the room, heading to the front of the bar.

I look up at Dozer, standing over me with the shotgun pointed right at my head. If he knew what he was doing he'd be aiming at my chest.

"So what happened between you and your buddy out there?" he asks, a big grin plastered on his face.

"He pissed me off," I say back to him, looking at him, but also studying the room.

"Yeah, what'd he do to piss you off?" he asks, still smirking at me.

"He smiled at me," I crack. He chuckles.

"A tough guy? Good. We know how to take care of you tough guys." He grabs a chair, pulls it towards him, and sits down in front of me with the shotgun still pointed at me. I look around the room. It's just the typical poolroom with two pool tables, a few tables, and chairs. I don't hear anybody out in the bar. Maybe the bar closed already. I hear footsteps approaching from the bar and then see Bull with another large guy behind him. This guy is about my height with a large frame, a bit smaller than me, but still big. He has long black hair pulled into a greasy ponytail.

"This is a cop?" he asks Bull as he walks towards me.

"Yeah," Bull replies. "We found Daryl in a car outside and he said two cops arrested him. They were fighting by the van. This one was beating the shit out of the smaller one. The girl Daryl picked up tonight was laying on the hood of your car."

"Where is she? And where's Daryl?" the guy asks him.

"She's still out there. We left Daryl in the car until we figured out what was going on," he says, glancing at the guy sheepishly.

"Well get them both and bring them in here. Check the cop too, see how he's doing," the guy says, now staring at me, one hand gently stroking his long goatee.

"Alright, Charlie." Bull turns and walks out the back door to the parking lot.

"So," Charlie says, "What were you and your partner fighting about?"

"He pissed me off," I reply, staring back at him.

"That's what he already told me," Dozer says.

"Shut the fuck up Dozer," Charlie says and sits at a chair next to me. He leans back against the table and folds his arms in front of him, scrutinizing me.

"Now why would a cop beat up his partner?" he asks. "I don't suppose the two of you were fighting over the girl out there were you? Fighting over who got to fuck her first?" He smirks at me.

"Her name is Valerie," I reply.

"Who gives a fuck?" he says. "She's mine tonight. And if you cops fucked her already I'm gonna be pissed off."

"No, we caught the little, red-haired guy, Daryl, raping her," I answer, thinking that I might be able to cause some trouble here at the very least. Charlie stares at me, the smirk gone from his face, his eyebrows furled with anger.

"Daryl was fucking her?" he asks me, leaning forward to look at me.

"Yeah," I reply. "We caught him raping her so we arrested him."

"That little prick!" he yells and stands up from the chair. "He fuckin' knows better than that." He looks down at me. "Are you shittin' me?"

I look back at him. "No, I'm not shitting you. That's why we arrested him. What other reason would we have?"

"That little fuckin' bastard!" he yells. He storms towards the back door and flings the door open. "Daryl! Get your ass in here!" he yells into the parking lot. He stands at the open door for several seconds, staring into the parking lot. Then, he steps outside and throws Daryl into the room. Daryl crashes onto the floor awkwardly since his hands are still cuffed. He screams as his shoulder strikes the hard floor. "You little shit!" Charlie yells and kicks Daryl in the back.

"Hey!" Daryl yells, squirming across the floor to get away from Charlie. "Fuck! Charlie! What's goin' on!"

Charlie picks his foot up and smashes it down on Daryl's back, pressing him to the floor. "What the fuck were you doin' out there, asshole?" he yells down at him.

"I wasn't doin' nothin' Charlie," Daryl whines, gasping for breath.

"So you weren't fuckin' my girl?" he yells at him, leaning his body over his foot, grinding into Daryl even harder.

"Shit, Charlie," Daryl gasps, "I just...wanted...a taste."

"I told you to just pick her up and bring her back. Not fuck her. You think I'm takin' sloppy seconds after you!"

"Sorry..." Daryl wheezes, his face turning a bright red as he struggles to breathe.

"If you weren't my little brother I'd kick your ass all over my bar," Charlie says to him. He lifts his foot off of him and kicks him lightly in the ribs. "Miserable little bastard." He turns around. "Dozer! Search this cop and get his keys."

Dozer nods and stands up in front of me. "Don't try nothin'. I'll blow you away if you do," he says. He squeezes the stock of the gun under his arm with his hand still at the trigger. He reaches his other hand out to search me. He pats me down and pulls out my wallet and keys. He throws them on the table beside me. "Bull already got his gun, Charlie."

Charlie picks up my keys and walks back over to Daryl. He unlocks the handcuffs and pulls them from his wrists. The back door opens as Bull enters with Valerie draped over his shoulder. He lays her unconscious body on a pool table.

"Hey Charlie," Bull says. Charlie stands up from Daryl and looks at Bull. He throws my keys on a nearby table. "I think someone already banged your girl. Her panties were down around her ankle and she had cum leaking out of her." Bull steps back from him slightly.

"Little shit!" Charlie yells and turns around to kick Daryl once more.

"Ow! Charlie!" Daryl screams and scurries across the floor against the wall. "Hey man, I admit it. I fucked her, but I didn't cum in her. Those fuckin' cops got me before I could." He cowers against the wall, watching Charlie for another blow. Charlie turns around to look at me. "You fuck her?" he yells at me.

"Nope," I say and shake my head. Charlie stomps over to stand directly in front of me.

"Your buddy fuck her?" he asks me, crossing his arms over his large chest.

I stare up at him, trying to decide on a best answer. "Yeah, that's why we got into a fight," I say, deciding to let them take care of Karl.

"Well, you didn't do a very good job. Fuckin' pig! You fuckin' cops are worse than the assholes you arrest. What'd you do sit there and wait for your turn?" he spits at me.

I just stare up at him, tired of his questions, tired of the accusations. He stares back at me for several seconds, and then smirks at me. He reaches over to the table and picks up my wallet. He starts flipping through it. He stops and turns it around to me. "This your wife?" he asks. He's showing me a picture we took a few years ago, back when we still had some hope things would work out. "She's pretty hot, not a bad piece of ass. Maybe a bit old for my tastes, but not bad." I don't respond. I just stare at the picture and then up at him. He nods at me. He picks up my badge and identification. "Detective Joe Spriggs," he says, glancing down at me. Then, he starts flipping through my wallet again. "2785 West Glendale Avenue," he repeats my address from my driver's license. "Bull, go to that address. Get this prick's wife and bring her back here."

"What?" Bull asks.

Charlie turns to him. "I said go to this prick's house and bring his wife back here. And while you're at it get rid of that cop out in the parking lot. Just drop him in a dumpster somewhere across town." He throws my wallet at Bull who grabs it in the air. He stares at Charlie for a few seconds before turning to leave. I'm fairly confident Bull won't find Melissa at home when he gets there. She's probably out fucking the entire police force. Part of me almost hopes that they do find her. In my mind I see her on her knees in an alley blowing Karl like the prostitute did earlier in the evening, just to get back at me, just to hurt me and drive the final spike into our dying marriage. If she wants to act like a slut then maybe it would do her good to let Charlie and his boys treat her like one.

Charlie moves over to the pool table. He looks down at Valerie, who is still passed out. Daryl is still crouching in the corner, recovering from his beating. Dozer is sitting in front of me, but turned to watch Charlie. I think I could jump up, lay a shoulder into Dozer to knock him backwards and run for the door. With my hands cuffed behind my back it could be hard though, especially since Dozer is so large and is sitting down.

The back door opens. A young woman walks through the door. "Hey daddy," she says and walks over to Charlie.

He turns around to her. "Hi baby doll," he says with a big smile on his face. She reaches up to hug him tightly. I'm surprised to hear her call Charlie her father. She looks too old to be his daughter. She looks like she's in her twenties and I figured Charlie is only in his mid to lower thirties. Maybe he started his family at a young age. He embraces her and presses her to his body. I glance at Dozer and notice that he is watching her eagerly. She is wearing short, tight cutoff shorts that reveal her long, tanned legs and the lower part of her butt. Her loose flannel shirt is tied up at the bottom exposing her flat stomach. She has long, bleached blonde hair with dark roots showing through. She looks like she's ready for a career walking the streets if she hasn't started already. She tilts her head up to him and Charlie bends down slightly to kiss her. She rises on her toes to press her lips to him firmly. They kiss deeply, his hands reaching down to grab her ass.

I look at Dozer again and see his eyes locked on her, watching her squirm against her father as they kiss each other much more passionately than a father and daughter should. I think I could make a break for it right now. Dozer and Charlie are occupied and Daryl is still squatting on the floor. I shift my feet to the side of the chair, getting ready to spring up and ram my shoulder up under Dozer's shotgun.

"Hey, Angel, how about saying hello to me?" Dozer says.

Charlie breaks the kiss and turns to look at him. "Watch the fuckin' cop asshole. He's about to make a break for it!" I'm leaning forward in the chair about to take off. Dozer turns around quickly and levels the gun at me.

"Sit back, asshole!" Dozer yells at me. I sigh and lean back in the chair.

Charlie picks up the handcuffs he took off of Daryl and throws them to Dozer. "Cuff him to the chair before he kills you, you lazy bastard," Charlie tells him. Dozer catches the handcuffs in his free hand and steps over to me. He bends down and cuffs my ankle to the legs of the chair between two supports so that it won't slip off of the chair leg.

"That's a cop?" Angel says, walking over to me. "Why's there a cop in here?"

Charlie steps beside her and wraps his arm behind her waist. "Because Daryl fucked up. He got busted, now we have to deal with this cop to keep his ass out of jail."

"I told you I'm sorry, Charlie," Daryl whines as he pushes himself to his feet, still leaning against the wall. Dozer falls back into the chair in front of me.

"You're always sorry, Daryl," Charlie says.

"Well, what are you gonna do with him, daddy?" Angel asks as she eyes me.

"I don't know yet. Have some fun with him then we'll decide. Either he'll play ball or we'll kill him, I guess," Charlie says and shrugs his shoulders.

"Let's just kill him," Daryl yells. "Fuckin' cops were beatin' me."

"Yeah, and you deserved it," Charlie yells back at him. "Next time do your job right and we won't have to clean up your mess." Angel steps away from him and walks over to the pool table, looking down at Valerie.

"She's pretty," she says, and lays her hand gently on Valerie's cheek. "Who is she?"

"Some college girl I had Daryl pick up tonight," Charlie says and walks over to her.

"Her name is Valerie Desmond," I say. Angel looks over at me and smiles. Her smile could be beautiful, if it wasn't for the layers of makeup and the twisted glint in her eyes.

"This cop and his partner found Daryl fuckin' her out in the parking lot, so they arrested him. Then they started fuckin' her too," Charlie says, scowling at me.

"I didn't touch her," I growl.

"Yeah, that's right, you just waited while your partner came in her, then beat the shit out of him. A good fuckin' cop," Charlie says, and chuckles. I stare back at him and think that he's right. I am a bad cop. I just stood by while Karl raped her again, while he raped somebody's daughter. I drop my head, feeling the weight of my own failures pushing down on me. I've failed with my marriage. I've failed at my job. I failed with my daughter.

"Where's the other cop?" Angel asks.

"Bull's taking care of him. He might be dead as far as I know," Charlie says. He turns from me and walks out of the room into the bar.

Angel walks towards me and stops directly in front of me.

"Hey Angel, ain't you gonna say hi to me like you did Charlie," Dozer says and stands up from his chair.

"I don't think so Dozer. Unless you want daddy to kill you," she replies, still staring down at me. "He's a hunk," she says and bends down placing her face in front of my face. "You're the best looking cop I've ever seen. Most of you are all fat and ugly." She places a hand against my chest. "Nice chest."

"What are you doin' touchin' that cop?" Daryl says and walks over to us.

"Yeah, you're daddy might get mad," Dozer mumbles.

"Naw," she says, "He'd only be mad if you guys touched me. He doesn't care about anybody else." She steps towards me with her legs on either side of me and then sits on my thighs. She drops her hands on my shoulders and stares at me. I stare back at her impassively, not wanting to give her any reaction. Looking into her face, I think she might be younger than I thought. Her makeup and her eyes make her look older than she really is.

"Baby, what are you doin' to that cop?" Charlie asks as he walks back into the poolroom. He's carrying a couple of liquor bottles in each hand.

"I'm just checking him out, daddy. He's cute," she says. She starts unbuttoning my shirt.

"Well if you like him he's yours," Charlie says. He sets the liquor bottles down on a pool table. He picks up a bottle of vodka and hands it to Daryl. "Drink this. It'll make you feel better." Daryl takes the bottle, opens it up, and takes a swig.

"Did you bring me one?" Angel asks, turning to Charlie. He hands her a bottle of rum. She opens and drinks a bit. "You want some?" she says to me. I shake my head. "Fine, more for me." She takes a bigger drink and then sets the bottle on the floor. She pulls my shirt open, pulling the last few buttons out, and lays her hands on my bare chest. "Oooh," she says. "This one is nice."

Dozer is looking down at me angrily. Daryl moves away and sits at another table with his bottle. Charlie picks up a bottle of Jack Daniels and drinks from it. He walks over to sit by his brother. Angel leans forward and whispers in my ear, "It's all right if you want me too. It'll be much better than what they'd do to you." She bites my ear playfully and then pulls back to look at my face. I continue to stare back at her, my face blank. She grabs the knot on her shirt, unties it, and drops it off of her shoulders. She's wearing a lacy bra that holds her round C-cup breasts. Dozer moans behind me and then walks away, cursing under his breath. I hear Charlie chuckle to himself.

I look over her shoulder, trying to see where Dozer is. Angel leans with me. "I'm right here, honey," she says. She dips in and kisses me on the lips quickly. I jerk my head back from her, startled by her quick kiss. Charlie and Daryl both laugh. "What's wrong? Don't you like girls?" she asks, pretending to be hurt.

"Maybe he's gay," Daryl yells, and both of them laugh again.

"I'll change that," she says. She reaches behind her back, unsnaps her bra, and drops it to the floor. Unconsciously, I look down at her bare breasts. They are firm with large nipples. She squirms on top of me and presses her breasts against my bare chest as she dips her head to the side of my neck and starts to nibble at the skin. I look over her shoulder and see Dozer standing across the room, staring at us with his arms crossed at his large chest, still holding the shotgun firmly. Charlie and Daryl are sitting at the table drinking from their bottles and watching us.

I feel her lips and tongue pressing against my neck as she grinds her hips against me. She slides her hands inside my shirt and rubs my stomach and sides. I look down at her hips twisting on top of me with her shorts high up on her thighs and her tight, tanned legs clasping my waist. My cock is getting hard in my pants as she rubs her butt against it. I close my eyes, trying to shut her out, trying to will my cock back down. She licks my earlobe and breathes lightly into my ear. Her hands are rubbing against my skin roughly, pushing down my sides to my waist and back up to my chest.

"Damn, Angel's lovin' him," Daryl hollers.

She pulls back from me, now perched on top of me, her died hair hanging loosely about her face. "I ain't been with a cop before," she says. "I'm gonna enjoy this." She slides off of me and bends down. She grabs my zipper and pulls it down.

"Goddamn," Dozer says irritably.

"Shut the hell up, Dozer," Charlie yells at him. "If you want pussy so bad have the girl over there. She ain't no use to me anyways."

I look over Angel's body as she pulls my semi-hard cock from my pants. I see Dozer walk over to Valerie's still unconscious body. Then, Angel crouches to her knees and pushes her body between my legs. Her hand grips the base of my cock as her mouth descends over the head. She presses her lips lightly to it and moves her head slowly up and down at the tip. Her tongue licks the skin under the head. My cock grows uncontrollably in her wet mouth.

I watch as Dozer lays his shotgun on the pool table beside Valerie and moves over to her. He's finally put down the shotgun. I need to figure out a way to escape. I look at Charlie and Daryl sitting at the table, talking to each other in low voices and watching Angel suck on my dick as they drink from their bottles. If it wasn't for the cuff at my ankle I could get away easily. I think about standing up, throwing Angel off of me, and then running with the chair dragging behind me.