Look Into The Abyss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lose my train of thoughts as she drops her head low, sinking my cock deep into her mouth. Her hand trails behind her mouth as she bobs her head up and down my cock in fast, long strokes with her tongue sliding along my shaft. It's been so long since I've had sex and even longer since I've gotten a blow job. I've never had a blow job that was so good. She sucks my cock into her mouth and plunges her head down the entire length, pushing it into her throat. I look down at her head moving up and down in my lap and I twist my hips up towards her to push deeper into her mouth. She drops her head slowly, sucking me into her entirely, until her lips touch the base of my cock, and then she presses down further, pressing against my crotch. I moan in pleasure. She lifts her head slowly, dragging her wet lips and tongue along my shaft, and kisses the tip as it slides out of her mouth.

"That is a big cock," she says, her hands now sliding up and down my slippery shaft. She stands up and unbuttons her shorts. She pushes them down her long legs and steps out of them. She's wearing no underwear and is completely nude. Her breasts are round and firm and her nipples are erect and hard. She has a slender waist that tapers out to curvaceous hips. Her legs are long and full. She dips her hand between her legs and rubs her pussy gently. "I am so wet for you right now," she says and then steps towards me. She puts her hand to my nose. I smell her musky, moist scent. She slides her hand down my face and then down my bare chest.

She spreads her legs and walks towards me, straddling my body. She grabs my cock in her hand and starts lowering her body down. I feel the tip of my cock press against her wet pussy. She holds herself open as she guides me into her. Her other hand settles on my shoulder. My cock head slips between her labia and into her wet cunt. She moans above me, her head tilted down towards me with her hair hanging low around her face. She descends a bit more and I slide into her further, feeling my cock head slip into her, her hand gripping the base of my shaft.

I try to tell myself that I shouldn't be enjoying this, that I'm actually being raped, but truthfully I don't care. I want to fuck this girl. I want her to ride me hard. Though I'm the one handcuffed and bound to the chair, I feel powerful. For the first time in a long time, I feel good.

I look to the side and see that Dozer is busy with Valerie. His shotgun is laying on the pool table. Her body is pulled to the edge of the table, her butt tilted up as it rests on the side bumper. Dozer is between her legs, sliding his hands up and down her bare thighs, her skirt pushed up to her waist, her blouse and bra torn open. He reaches down to unzip his pants. I know I need to save this girl, this girl whose parents love her.

Angel moves up and down the tip of my cock, her hands gripping my shoulders. I turn to look at her body moving on top of me. Her firm legs are straining to hold her above me, her thighs flexing as she lifts herself up and slides back down. Her stomach is pulled tight. I see the shaft of my cock pointed between her long legs and watch as it moves inside of her, her pussy gripping my cock tightly.

"Oh God, he's so big," she moans ecstatically. She drops her body lower, pushing my cock deeper into her. Trying to get my thoughts together, I turn to look at Dozer again. I see him gripping his cock in his hand. He places the head against Valerie's pussy and pushes into her forcefully. Her butt tilts up off the table as he jabs into her. He grabs her hips to hold her as he starts plunging his cock in and out of her brutally.

"You fuck her like that and you're gonna cum in five seconds," Charlie yells. Daryl breaks out in laughter. Dozer looks up at them for a second, but then turns back to Valerie, still smashing his cock into her.

I feel Angel's thighs touch my legs as she finally pushes my cock entirely into her. Her eyes hazily peer at me. She leans forward, pushing her breasts against my bare chest, drops her hands to my sides, gripping me firmly, and starts to move up and down my cock in long, slow strokes. She pushes herself up with her legs, her smooth cheek rubbing against my face, feeling the length of my long cock move out of her until her pussy is sucking at the tip, and then she slides back down until her butt touches my thighs, my cock pushing deep inside of her. The feeling is unbelievably pleasurable. Melissa has never been able to take my cock inside of her like this. She's always made me hold back and protested when I try to sink it entirely into her. I wonder if she could handle it now. She may be a lot bigger down there with all of the cheating she's been doing.

Thinking of Melissa cheating on me, fucking Karl, fucking who knows whom else, starts to piss me off again. I watch Angel as she thrusts up and down on top of me, enjoying the feel of my cock, shamelessly taking pleasure in fucking me, and I imagine Melissa doing the same, finding the pleasure she would deny me with another man. I push my hips up into Angel as she descends, forcing my cock further into her.

"Oh God," she moans into my ear ecstatically. She presses back down onto me, arching her back slightly, twisting her hips towards me to sink my cock deeply inside of her. She lifts her body up again, but only halfway up my shaft, and then drops back down, mashing my cock into her. Her pussy grips my cock firmly, sliding along the length of it smoothly.

She starts to move faster, her chest pressed against me, her hands gripping my sides, as she pumps her hips, sliding up my cock partly, and then plunging back down, pushing it deep inside of her. I slouch in the chair slightly, laying my palms on the back of the chair seat, pulling against the handcuffs, and push up into her, wanting to fuck her hard, make her feel me inside of her entirely.

Over her shoulder I can see Dozer still pummeling Valerie's body. Her legs are in the air, her ankles resting on his shoulders, her knees slightly bent, his hands holding her thighs, as he pumps in and out of her rapidly. Her limp body is pushed across the pool table each time he drives into her and falls back slightly when he pulls back, her head rocking slightly with the motion. His body starts to jerk as he pushes his hips against her butt. He presses her thighs against his body and jabs his hips towards her. He throws his head back and twists into her, grunting loudly as he cums inside of her. Daryl and Charlie are yelling at him, cheering him on.

Angel presses her body down on top of me and then leans back from me. She moves her hands behind her and places them on my knees. Her body is tilting back from me, her back arched, her hips held tightly against my pelvis. Her eyes are half-closed, distantly gazing at me, clouded with lust. Her lips are parted and wet as she breathes lustily, her chest rising and falling with each breath.

Her stomach tightens as she pulls her hips towards her, sliding her butt along my thighs slightly, my curved shaft slipping out of her. I look down to see my cock emerging from her wet pussy, pulling her labia along the shaft of my cock. Her legs are tight as she pulls her hips away from me and then slides back down my shaft, sinking me into her again. My cock head rubs inside of her vagina as she thrusts her hips faster now, her arms bent and straining. She moans loudly and her hands grip my knees painfully. I watch her tight, young body moving on top of me, driving my cock into her, her full breasts shaking rhythmically, her stomach pulling tight, and her firm, round thighs flexing as she thrusts my cock in and out of her.

I twist my hips towards her as she plunges onto me and twist away from her as she pulls away, fucking her, wanting to fuck her hard, wanting to drive my anger and my frustration into her, make her take it all deep inside of her. I shut the world out. The room fades from my vision, the hollering of the brothers dies away, and all I see is her thrusting on top of me. My entire will is concentrated inside of her. She throws her head back, her mouth open, moaning loudly, and grunting each time my cock is driven into her. There are no thoughts of my cheating wife, my dead daughter, or a depraved world. There is only the raw power compressed between us, building to an intense culmination of passionate fury.

She pumps her hips faster. I match her pace, slamming my cock into her, pushing harder, straining to fill her. She straightens her body, reaches her hands down under my butt, grips me tightly, and rams her body down on me. My cock plunges into her forcefully as I push up into her, feeling her body tight and tense around me, over me, on top of me, filling her, faster, harder, crushing down on me, twisting into her, the world nothing, raging, pounding, teeth clenched, no thoughts, raw, open, muscles straining, pushing, longer, deeper, further, nothing left, only an explosion, bursting inside of her. She smashes her body down on me and twists her hips towards me as my cock erupts, spewing into her. She screams in my ear as an intense orgasm shakes her body. I twist into her, trying to throw my rage into her with each spasm of my ejaculating cock. Her hands are clutching my butt tightly, her whole body stiff as her vagina vibrates uncontrollably around my pulsating cock.

"Oh God, Oh God," she murmurs in my ear, her voice becoming quieter as the orgasm dissipates through her body. I jam into her deeply and hold still, allowing the last of my semen to squirt into her. We're both panting for breath, our chests pressed together. I feel the energy dissolve between us. My body falls slack against the chair, drifting back into reality, the poolroom solidifying around us.

"Goddamn!" I hear Daryl yell. "That was some hard fucking!"

I drop my chin to her shoulder as the lethargy presses back down on me. Her hands slide up from my butt, along my waist, and up the bare skin of my sides, caressing me softly. She leans back to look into my eyes. I lift my head to look at her, feeling tired and worn again. My cock is softening inside of her, withering away. Her eyes are gentle, her face flushed, as she gazes at me tenderly. She leans forward and kisses me on the lips. I kiss her back and our tongues touch softly. She pulls back to look at me again and slides her hands up to my chest, her fingers lightly touching my skin.

Her body is pulled from me violently. My cock slips out of her. Charlie yanks her arm, tugging her to her feet.

"Get the fuck off him!" he yells at her.

"Daddy!" she squeals as he throws her against the pool table.

"What're you doin'? Fallin' in love with him?" he yells at her. He pulls his hand back and slaps her. The smack echoes in the quiet room. She tries to pull away from him. He smacks her again, rocking her head down. He throws her arm down and turns to me. "Fuckin' cop!" he yells. "I'm gonna kick your ass!"

The back door is thrown open and slams against the wall. Charlie turns around quickly. Bull steps through the door, my wife held under his arm, squirming in his grip, her feet dragging on the ground, her mouth taped shut, her hands tied and pinned against him.

"I'm back!" he yells to the room cheerily.

"About fuckin' time!" Charlie yells and storms over to him.

"Hey! I got her as fast as I could. I had to wait for some guy to leave before I could get her," Bull says, closing the door with his foot.

"A guy?" Dozer asks, walking towards him. I notice Dozer left his shotgun laying on the pool table next to Valerie.

"Yeah," Bull says. He carries her to the other pool table and drops her on it.

"Who was he?" Charlie asks, walking towards him.

"I don't know, some guy," Bull says. He pulls my gun from his pants and points it at Melissa. "Just stay still or I'll shoot you!" he yells at her.

"She ain't goin' anywhere," Charlie says. "Did the guy see you?"

"Naw. I parked across the street, walked up, looked in a window. She was wearing this lacy nightie she's wearing now and kissing some guy. He left and I went in and got her. He never saw me."

Melissa is laying on the table, wearing a short, low-cut purple nightie that I've never seen before. Her hands are tied behind her back. She's lying on her side, trembling, her eyes wide and wet with fear. She's looking at me helplessly. She had a guy in our house. She doesn't even care if she gets caught.

Charlie walks over to me. "Looks like the wife is screwing around," he says to me and laughs. I don't look at him. My eyes are locked on her. I feel nothing for her. I'm not mad at her. I don't love her. I'm not even disappointed. She's nothing, just another pitiful human being put on this earth to try to break me down. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of letting shit happen to me and just taking it.

Charlie turns away from me, obviously not satisfied with my lack of response. He leans over the pool table, staring down at Melissa. "That's alright though. Your hubby was just fucking my daughter. He seemed to enjoy it too. But can't see why he'd mess around on a tasty piece like you." He reaches out to grab her large D-cup breast through the nightie. She pulls back from him, screaming faintly through the tape. Charlie chuckles.

Daryl stands up from his chair and stumbles as he steps forward. He walks over to Melissa. "Damn, Charlie, she is a hot one." He slaps her on the thigh. "And she likes to fuck too." Bull and Dozer laugh and step up to the pool table to look down at her.

I glance at Angel and see that she's put her shorts back on and is putting her shirt on. She looks back at me, her brow furled in defiance. The side of her face has turned a bright red from Charlie's slaps. "That's the last fuckin' time," she whispers under her breath.

Charlie grabs Melissa's ankles and pulls her to the edge of the pool table. She struggles, trying to pull away from him. Her nightie is pushed up her body as she is dragged across the table. She's completely nude underneath it. He flips her on her stomach and pulls her legs off of the table. He unbuckles his pants and pushes them down his legs. Then, he grabs her thighs, spreads her legs and presses his body against her bare butt.

"Yeah, do it Charlie!" Daryl yells. Bull and Dozer stand behind him, staring at her lustily. Angel steps in front of me and reaches down to grab my limp cock hanging out of my pants. I look up at her startled. She looks book at me boldly. She pushes my cock back into my pants and pulls the zipper up.

"We're gettin' outta here," she whispers to me. "Fuck these assholes." She reaches her hand behind me and I feel her place my keys in my palm. She winks at me, picks up her rum bottle, and stands back up.

Charlie is running his hands up and down my wife's bare legs and ass. He moves one of his hands under her and slips a finger into her pussy. Melissa screams against the tape again as Charlie strokes her. "You ain't got any reason to scream yet," he taunts her and slaps her bare ass with his other hand.

I search through my keys, running my fingers along each key to find the handcuff key. Angel walks away from me towards Bull. She stops beside him and he looks down at her. She drinks from her rum bottle. "You know Bull, Dozer already had that girl over there," she tells him. Bull looks over at Valerie, laying unconscious on the pool table, her legs hanging off the edge, spread wide. He looks over at Dozer.

Dozer nods and says, "Yeah, she was a tight fuck."

Charlie leans back, grabs his hard cock, and shoves it into Melissa's pussy. She screams again and starts to whimper as he pushes into her, each thrust forcing his cock into her further. He grabs her waist and pulls her towards him with her hips barely hanging off of the table and her legs dangling to the floor. I forget about the keys momentarily as I watch Charlie fucking my wife. I expect to feel angry or repulsed, but I don't. I watch her being raped by him, her body being pushed against the table, grunting each time his cock plunges into her. I watch her and I feel nothing. I don't know her anymore. She's not the woman I once loved. Now, she's just another whore and she's being used as I've seen whores used before. Her eyes are wet and red with tears. She looks at me and I stare back at her. I shake my head slightly, my face cold and pitiless. She cries again as Charlie pulls his cock from her and then rams it back into her. She closes her eyes to endure the pain.

Bull sets my gun down on a table and walks over to Valerie. Angel glances at me quickly. I'm fumbling through the keys again. She turns back to Dozer and hands him her bottle of rum. He grabs it and drinks from it. Daryl climbs up on the pool table next to Melissa. He unbuckles his pants, yanks them off of him, and drops them on the table. Charlie is fucking Melissa at a good pace, moving the whole length of his shaft in and out of her. His hands are gripping her waist tightly, holding her down as he thrusts into her. Bull grabs Valerie's feet and puts them on the table. He slides her body over and climbs onto the pool table beside her.

I finally find the right key. I grip it tightly in my fingers and twist my hand, probing with the key to find the keyhole. Angel tilts the bottle up further as Dozer drinks from it, pouring a large gulp of run into his mouth. He steps back and brings the bottle back down as he swallows it. She giggles and takes the bottle back from him. Bull is kneeling over Valerie, staring down at her prone body. He unfastens his pants and pushes them down to his thighs. His large, erect cock points out from his body. Charlie is pounding into Melissa, grunting and cursing. His hands are wrapped around her thighs, holding her legs off of the ground with her thighs pressed against his hips.

Daryl lies in front of Melissa with his semi-hard cock in front of her face. He rips the tape from her mouth. She screams loudly and he slaps her quickly. "Shut up bitch!" he yells at her. He grabs her hair and smashes her face against his crotch. "Suck on this," he says, and laughs at her. Bull maneuvers himself between Valerie's legs. He lies down on top of her, supporting himself with one hand while the other guides his cock into her. He pushes forward and his cock sinks into her. Angel presses her body against Dozer and slides her hand along his side. He looks down at her, confused, holding his body stiff as she snuggles against him.

Charlie is fucking Melissa faster now. I can hear the slap of his skin smacking against her as he thrusts into her. He's looking down between their bodies, watching his cock emerge from her and plunge back inside of her. Bull is moving his butt on top of Valerie, his hands planted on either side of her, holding his body above her. I fit the key into the keyhole and turn it slowly, trying to maintain my grip on the keys. I feel the latch turn and start to pull my hand away, sliding the cuff apart.

Daryl grabs his cock and presses it against Melissa's lips. "Open you mouth and suck it," he yells. He bangs her head against the table. She cries out and he pushes his cock between her lips. Her mouth moves along his cock from her head moving as Charlie fucks her from behind. Bull sits up on his knees, gripping Valerie at the waist, and starts plunging into her quickly, holding her body in front of him. Angel slides her hand down Dozer's pants and lays the side of her face against his chest. She stares at me, her eyes questioning. I pull my left hand from the cuff. I nod slightly at her. She smiles at me as her hand sinks lower down Dozer's pants.

I lay the keys quietly on the chair behind me. I look around the room trying to decide what to do. The chair is still cuffed to my foot, but I'm sure I can get to my gun before anyone else can and just drag the chair with me. I slowly move my hands to the side and get ready to dive for the gun.